sanhuiofficial.com

Enako (Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Enako (Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Today I collected my Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO from Phil @ The-Doll-House UK. I am going to call her Enako after my favourite Japanese Cosplayer (https://www.instagram.com/enakorin/).

Enako was ordered on 22nd October 2021, her factory photos arrived not long after on 10th November 2021, but her trip to the UK took over 90 days.

My Initial Impressions Review

One thing I really like about AIO dolls, is that when you open the box, you have a complete doll, not a headless body with it's decapitated head lying in its lap. This is my second AIO doll.

The box was in fairly decent condition. It does look like UK customs had inspected her (some of the wrapping was torn.) The packaging was okay.
IMG_E4826.JPG
IMG_E4826.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
There was very little in the way of accessories with Enako. Her wig. A garment. A cleaning thing. And the ever present USB hole warmer.
IMG_E4827.JPG
IMG_E4827.JPG (3.38 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
Unfortunately, the packaging was not good enough. Enako's feet were very bent towards her front shin, and the standing bolts have come loose and torn some of the silicone, and possibly broken some of the plastic (seems that the bolts screw into plastic before screwing into the metal skeleton.)
IMG_E4828.JPG
IMG_E4828.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
Not the end of the world. I'll have a go at getting the bolts back in, and can get some sil-proxy to fix the silicone tears.

@ Sanhui, please package your dolls better!

Otherwise, I didn't see any other damage. She seems in good condition. Not very sticky. Will need a clean.

Out of the box and wow, this is a very pretty doll. I think the prettiest doll I have (but not the cutest.) The breasts feel great. She smells hardly of anything. Moves very smoothly.
IMG_E4829.JPG
IMG_E4829.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
IMG_E4830.JPG
IMG_E4830.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
IMG_E4831.JPG
IMG_E4831.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
IMG_E4833.JPG
IMG_E4833.JPG (1.64 MiB) Viewed 8502 times
Sanhui additions I went for:

- Gel Implant Breasts
- Extra Soft Vagina
- Textured Silicone Skin
- Nipple/Areola Pigmentation
- Labia Pigmentation

I skipped on the Hymen, Gel Implant Stomach, Gel Buttock Implants, Gel Inner Thigh Implants. And having felt her stomach, buttock, and inner things, I am happy with my choices as they are absolutely soft enough for me.

One thing I found odd is that she doesn't have any finger or toe nails. I don't know if this is normal with Sanhui. Not a problem as fairly easy to get some stick on nails.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Enako (Sanhui 160 Nonoka AIO)

Post by Jonathan- »

Nice! It's great to see her finally make her way to you. She looks wonderful :thumbs_up:
I love the AIO design, and wish more manufacturers would make them. Having to hide the neck joint on a regular doll with her hair or a choker or whatever is a drag, so I envy you for having a girl with such a pretty neck!
It's a shame about the tears on her feet, but here's hoping the repairs are easy to do. Regarding the nails, I do think it's standard practice for Sanhui to only do paintwork on the finger- and toenail beds rather than gluing on physical nails, but I've only seen Sanhui dolls in photos, so I'm not positive on that. Perhaps other SH owners can chime in.

Congrats, and enjoy your sweet Enako!
:glou:

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jonathan- wrote:Congrats, and enjoy your sweet Enako!
Many thanks Jonathan :thumbs_up:

~~~~~

A couple more photos of Enako. I actually had a late lunch and then decided - since she was sat next to me on the sofa - to give her a cuddle. I actually fell asleep cuddling her, and it wasn't until the neighbor made some noises outside that I woke up. She is a nice doll to cuddle up to :D. Whilst I was sat next to her I thought she has a nice side profile.
IMG_E4837.JPG
IMG_E4837.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 8419 times
I doubt my photos do her any justice. She is really really pretty.

Another photo from later in the evening.
IMG_E4839.JPG
IMG_E4839.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 8419 times
Now, I don't have the nickname Hunt the Shunt for nothing and I'm sure some people will want to know what I think of the Sanhui Extra Soft Vagina. Well, absolutely mind blowing. This is the best sex doll vagina I have experienced. :D

Also her dimensions are very very good. A lot of dolls these days (like many of mine) have too long legs and too short torsos, not Enako, very perfect dimensions.

Yes, I am impressed with this Sanhui. Shame about the silicone tears on the feet but a bit of sil-poxy will fix that. I think I've managed to get the foot bolts into the metal skeleton (beyond the broken plastic bit) and they feel firm, so I'll have a go at standing her up sometime.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Oh, thanks for reporting on the Soft Vagina option! I actually have a Sanhui girl on order, and I did choose that option for her, so it's good to know that I'll have a good experience to look forward to :)
I'm glad to hear, too, that they're good cuddlers. I take it her body is composed of only silicone over skeleton, rather than silicone over foam and skeleton. Does that seem to be the case with your doll?

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Jonathan- wrote:I'm glad to hear, too, that they're good cuddlers. I take it her body is composed of only silicone over skeleton, rather than silicone over foam and skeleton. Does that seem to be the case with your doll?
She's definitely got some kind of a core over the skeleton - which is good to keep her weight down - but is soft enough. She's not particularly heavy. Wasn't too much effort carrying her up the two flights of stairs to my master bed room.

I find her shape and proportions are very lovely which makes her a nice cuddle. I like being able to have my arm around my girls waist, and also have our heads touching. There's something really soothing about having heads touching. Enako is like the perfect size for me. :D

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: She's definitely got some kind of a core over the skeleton - which is good to keep her weight down - but is soft enough. She's not particularly heavy.
Oh, that's reassuring. I don't mind having a foam core in a doll if it means the weight is more manageable, even though it can sometimes make them less cuddle-friendly. If Sanhui has managed to find a good balance between weight-reducing foam and a soft, huggable feel to the body, then that sounds great. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the info, and happy cuddling (and shunt-hunting :lol: )!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

It is a good morning from Enako-sama. Or should it be: おはようございます (Ohayōgozaimasu).

She didn't get to sleep in the master bed - that's reserved for another doll, who doesn't like me sleeping with other dolls - but did get to sit in my favourite Ikea armchair. And she was covered in her Sanhui comfort blanket.
IMG_E4840.JPG
IMG_E4840.JPG (2.16 MiB) Viewed 8291 times
She seems very happy this morning. In a room full of friendly faces (3 silicone ladies, 6 TPE ladies, 1 torso lady, and 1 head in my master bedroom.) It must have been traumatic being in a box for 3 months.

I'm waiting on some sil-poxy to repair her feet, and then she'll get to stand up with her new friends. I reckon the problem with her heel bolts was that the Sanhui staff didn't screw them in far enough (I had to get my rubber gloves out to get enough grip on the bolts to screw them into the metal skeleton). I think the Sanhui staff had only screwed the bolts into the plastic bit which comes before the skeleton.

I think all manufacturers should take factory photos of standing dolls standing up. Enako's heel bolts would probably have broken off at the plastic bit if Sanhui had tried this.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

She's beautiful, I almost got this one but decided on #8 as I really like the slight sassy smirk on Marya's face. I'm glad Nonoka finally arrived, it would have been a shame if I got mine before you considering how I ordered her in early January. I'm also glad the soft vagina is good, is it comparable to TPE? You mentioned "extra soft", on my vendor's site it only said "soft" so I'm hoping that it was just a choice of words but the same material.

That's a real shame about the foot damage. Did you contact your vendor about it? Do they not do inspections? I would push for at least a partial refund. Piper ships their dolls wearing tennis shoes for this very reason.

Is the hole warmer the cheap pink and white garbage that only heats about 2 cm or is it better quality? I ended up getting a better one on Amazon that has an auto shut-off.

This will be my first silicone doll so I'm looking forward to finally meeting her. I had a chance to feel a Piper silicone's body and I actually like the hard foam core, it makes her feel like she's in shape but the surface is still soft. I also heard that it's easier to carry them because your hands don't dig into it like TPE.

Congratulations and enjoy your new addition!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Many thanks Slamjut.
Slamjut wrote:I'm also glad the soft vagina is good, is it comparable to TPE? You mentioned "extra soft", on my vendor's site it only said "soft" so I'm hoping that it was just a choice of words but the same material.
It is early days, but I reckon it might be better than all my TPE dolls. It certainly feels amazing for silicone. When I did an exploratory stick my fingers in there :oops: I did think "woah, this feels incredible." I think there is just one "soft" option, so yours should be the same material.
Slamjut wrote:That's a real shame about the foot damage. Did you contact your vendor about it? Do they not do inspections?
Yes, I did contact my vendor. They did do an inspection, but not to the level of seeing what the heel looked like. It's okay, I have some glue on the way.
Slamjut wrote:Is the hole warmer the cheap pink and white garbage that only heats about 2 cm or is it better quality?
Yes, one of those. Went straight in the bin.
Slamjut wrote:This will be my first silicone doll so I'm looking forward to finally meeting her. I had a chance to feel a Piper silicone's body and I actually like the hard foam core, it makes her feel like she's in shape but the surface is still soft. I also heard that it's easier to carry them because your hands don't dig into it like TPE.
I'm sure you'll absolutely love her. I didn't even need to powder or wash Enako after I'd unboxed her, she's not oily.

And yes, the foam core does make them easier to carry. I have a 40+kg TPE doll (90+ lb), and every time I pick her up I think she's going to rip. My 40+kg silicone doll on the other hand, feels like she is built like a tank, and perfectly soft enough. I've pretty much decided to just buy silicone dolls going forward (it is hard to stick to this when certain manufacturers keep making such gorgeous TPE only ladies) because they feel like a more robust product, with better longevity.

Sanhui definitely get a thumbs up from me :thumbs_up:. All they need to do (like a lot of manufacturers) is improve their packaging.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

I had enjoyed the review, thanks much for it and your experience

I love that someone who own and tried so many dolls keep surprised when unboxing, and say shes the pretiest but not the cutest

But at the same time, i hate it. When this is gonna end? And i say it for me!!! As there will never be enough with so many beautiful dolls in the market

I perfectly feel you :glou:

Do you have a special place for honeymoon? or you will make them watch? :haha4: :haha4:
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Thanks Aglooka :glou:
Aglooka wrote:When this is gonna end? And i say it for me!!! As there will never be enough with so many beautiful dolls in the market
Totally agree, so many incredible dolls. I think it will be hard to find a prettier doll than Enako though. And the Sanhui is probably the most expensive doll I will ever buy. I think 20 is definitely enough (I'm at 20 now, but that's 12 TPE full bodied ladies, 3 silicone full bodied ladies, 3 plushies, a torso, and a head) and still 3 more on order (not sure if these will ever arrive though) but I do find myself looking at furniture and thinking "Do I really need that!? That would make room for X more..." :wink: Funnily enough, I've always been a minimalist but I seem to be malfunctioning at the moment.
Aglooka wrote:Do you have a special place for honeymoon? or you will make them watch?
I am afraid not. I have sometimes thought it would be nice to take a doll to an expensive hotel, like the honeymoon suite :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Foot fixed :)

Enako says "ありがとうございます".

My first time using the sil-poxy (it arrived this morning.) I was trying to make the repair look tidy, and being sparing with the sil-poxy, but it wasn't holding together. Probably because she had quite a big hole in her foot. So, then I decided, to hell with it, I'll give the sil-poxy a good squirt and fill the hole up, and it seems to have worked. No more big hole in her foot. She's ready to stand tall now :thumbs_up:
IMG_E4845.JPG
IMG_E4845.JPG (980.98 KiB) Viewed 8057 times
PS And I only read the instructions on the tube after I'd used it "cure time is 12 minutes"...

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Hey, not bad, Hunt! :thumbs_up: That looks like a good, sturdy repair.

Also, given the situation, I imagined Enako saying, "ありが- toe ございます", while wiggling her cute toes and giving us a cheeky grin, haha.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Glad you were able to fix it. Did she not come with running shoes? I finally brought my Marya home yesterday and she was wearing socks and running shoes. Not the best quality but nicer than the Piper shoes, these ones have laces.
Hunt the Shunt wrote:Foot fixed :)

Enako says "ありがとうございます".

My first time using the sil-poxy (it arrived this morning.) I was trying to make the repair look tidy, and being sparing with the sil-poxy, but it wasn't holding together. Probably because she had quite a big hole in her foot. So, then I decided, to hell with it, I'll give the sil-poxy a good squirt and fill the hole up, and it seems to have worked. No more big hole in her foot. She's ready to stand tall now :thumbs_up:
IMG_E4845.JPG
PS And I only read the instructions on the tube after I'd used it "cure time is 12 minutes"...

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I was really impressed with the soft vagina option, it's actually softer than TPE, more like the Fleshlight material. I'm glad I got that because the anus is really hard. I wish I got the soft butt though, too bad they don't have exchange policies!

You mentioned yours wasn't oily, mine was so I had to wash her last night. I see what you mean about not needing to use powder but I'm going to do it anyway, it really smooths her skin out. I'd say my only complaint about silicone is the lips are harder, not rock hard but harder than TPE or a real woman's lips.

Since you got the AIO, is there a way to hang it? Does she have a hole in the top of her head like they do with Pipers?

I carried her down the awkward split staircase with no problems, I guess 68 lbs minus the head is a lot easier than I thought. I wish I got a taller model because I could probably handle 75 lbs
Hunt the Shunt wrote:Many thanks Slamjut.
Slamjut wrote:I'm also glad the soft vagina is good, is it comparable to TPE? You mentioned "extra soft", on my vendor's site it only said "soft" so I'm hoping that it was just a choice of words but the same material.
It is early days, but I reckon it might be better than all my TPE dolls. It certainly feels amazing for silicone. When I did an exploratory stick my fingers in there :oops: I did think "woah, this feels incredible." I think there is just one "soft" option, so yours should be the same material.
Slamjut wrote:That's a real shame about the foot damage. Did you contact your vendor about it? Do they not do inspections?
Yes, I did contact my vendor. They did do an inspection, but not to the level of seeing what the heel looked like. It's okay, I have some glue on the way.
Slamjut wrote:Is the hole warmer the cheap pink and white garbage that only heats about 2 cm or is it better quality?
Yes, one of those. Went straight in the bin.
Slamjut wrote:This will be my first silicone doll so I'm looking forward to finally meeting her. I had a chance to feel a Piper silicone's body and I actually like the hard foam core, it makes her feel like she's in shape but the surface is still soft. I also heard that it's easier to carry them because your hands don't dig into it like TPE.
I'm sure you'll absolutely love her. I didn't even need to powder or wash Enako after I'd unboxed her, she's not oily.

And yes, the foam core does make them easier to carry. I have a 40+kg TPE doll (90+ lb), and every time I pick her up I think she's going to rip. My 40+kg silicone doll on the other hand, feels like she is built like a tank, and perfectly soft enough. I've pretty much decided to just buy silicone dolls going forward (it is hard to stick to this when certain manufacturers keep making such gorgeous TPE only ladies) because they feel like a more robust product, with better longevity.

Sanhui definitely get a thumbs up from me :thumbs_up:. All they need to do (like a lot of manufacturers) is improve their packaging.

INFORMATIONS