sanhuiofficial.com

Ginevra says Hi! 145 A face 1

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ginevra says Hi! 145 A face 1

Post by gonestill77 »

Love that outfit! Red and black looks great on her.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Well done, Wight!

really love that first photo of Gin standing in the doorway

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Thank you sirs,

Hollows
haha Screemy was my first inflatable!

gonestill77
yes black and red combo has wagnerian power. The dark olive pants was from charity store again steal of a deal. Just weeks before we were searching for something like military leggings, and then found it here. There must be some picky small person whose garments end up in Gin's wardrobe.

thismeanswar
was testing new smartphone, Xiaomi MiMax3, 6,9 inch monster performer 299€. I will use the DSLR anyway.
Here's a "bokeh effect" pic that Gin can brag with her friends.
Attachments
IMG_20190401_130303.jpg
IMG_20190401_130303.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 2077 times
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Aaaaaw! That is a superb photo! It is so simple but really really sexy!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Riveous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Riveous »

Wight wrote:scooter
(late) thank you for the nice message. Sure it was nice to read that!

thanks, great news! You should also check the new improved Sanhui 145 A. That model has mostly the same aestethics but with all recent improvements, like textured skin, more durable ball-joint skeleton with larger movement range, soft implants and much more. My understanding is that the older smooth skin A-cup model which I have, does not come with the new skeleton. But I'm not sure, you should check the current specifications when you're ready.
Wight,

Thanks for the info. When you mention "new improved Sanhui 145 A" does that mean the one listed on the Sanhui website as the "New Product 2016" 145cm A-cup or are you referring to the "2019 New Body" 145cm small-breast (which I would guess is perhaps a B-cup)?

I'm getting close to being able to place my order and I want to make sure I get the most recent sculpt. I prefer the A-cup on Ginevra to the new small-breast doll but it looks like the newer dolls have a more aesthetically pleasing ass which kind of tilts them in my favor. It's not clear to me if the A-cup has the same sculpt (except for the breasts of course) as the newer 145 bodies. For example, Metricnut's Alicia, even though she is also a 145, has some very noticeable differences in her sculpt relative to Ginevra, besides the obvious breast size difference.

Thanks for your help.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Hi Riveous

I referred "the new improved" to the 2019 small breast model. I assume that it is the same new sculpt as Metricnut's 2019 Alicia minus the chest area. Her labia is the new design shown in newer Sanhuis, as the perkier butt with deeper butt crack.
The new small breasts are more defined with a slight bottom fold that makes the doll more safe to import. Compared to my 2016 model, Alicia's shoulders and back look a tad rounder, forearms and ankles just a little fuller. Thigh gap might be bigger although that changes with posing. Alicia head has new movable eyes and fast head attachment. Overall dimensions are quite the same.
I think it is good to get the newest model. The 2019 supposedly has soft boob implants even with the small breasts, butt implants and implant inner thighs which sould be good to have. But the belly implant in some cases has visible fold in crouch (sitting) poses though Sanhui has it cured not sure about that. To me, Gin's belly is adequate as it is. I recommend standing feet option. The textured skin is reportedly even better this year.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Riveous
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Riveous »

Thanks Wight, that's exactly the info I was looking for. Sounds like the 2019 model is the right one for me.

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

She is lovely to see.

and you sure have a good feeling for how to make good pictures.
I love this one,

sjiek coat & very sexy

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Thanks pitspoes!

These meant to be glamour closeups but Gin wanted to display her bodily strength.
Attachments
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1937 times
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1937 times
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

beautiful photos - like the black background to focus on the model - nice work. Her face is so delicate and feminine - perfect for her small breast firm body.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wight wrote:Hi Riveous

I referred "the new improved" to the 2019 small breast model. I assume that it is the same new sculpt as Metricnut's 2019 Alicia minus the chest area. Her labia is the new design shown in newer Sanhuis, as the perkier butt with deeper butt crack.
The new small breasts are more defined with a slight bottom fold that makes the doll more safe to import. Compared to my 2016 model, Alicia's shoulders and back look a tad rounder, forearms and ankles just a little fuller. Thigh gap might be bigger although that changes with posing. Alicia head has new movable eyes and fast head attachment. Overall dimensions are quite the same.
I think it is good to get the newest model. The 2019 supposedly has soft boob implants even with the small breasts, butt implants and implant inner thighs which sould be good to have. But the belly implant in some cases has visible fold in crouch (sitting) poses though Sanhui has it cured not sure about that. To me, Gin's belly is adequate as it is. I recommend standing feet option. The textured skin is reportedly even better this year.
I have seen Metricnut's Alicea in person.
She is a 2018 model and Sanhui did a new mold for the 145.
Mine is a 2016 and Metrics lady is a little taller than mine. Her arms are longer and her feet are a little bigger. She is a true 145cm. I think mine comes in around 142cm.
I have a photo of Alicea and Eve sitting next to each other. Don't want to post it here without Wights permission. Not trying to hijack his thread. :mrgreen:

Wight, those last 2 shots of Gin are fantastic!
She looks so lovely. Great capture....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

first pic looks a bit like she is casting a spell!

but whatever.... great photos!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

DoctorDuke wrote:beautiful photos - like the black background to focus on the model - nice work. Her face is so delicate and feminine - perfect for her small breast firm body.
Thank you, Ginevra heard the delicate part.
Yeah the SH 2016 faces had great charisma!

Edit: SH faces made the deal for me personally.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

gonestill77 wrote:
Wight wrote:Hi Riveous

I have seen Metricnut's Alicea in person.
She is a 2018 model and Sanhui did a new mold for the 145.
Mine is a 2016 and Metrics lady is a little taller than mine. Her arms are longer and her feet are a little bigger. She is a true 145cm. I think mine comes in around 142cm.
I have a photo of Alicea and Eve sitting next to each other. Don't want to post it here without Wights permission. Not trying to hijack his thread. :mrgreen:

Wight, those last 2 shots of Gin are fantastic!
She looks so lovely. Great capture....

:glou:
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

gonestill77 and thismeanswar thank you.

By all means post the photo here! Pertinent matter that has come out few times lately.
Gin is true 145 cm, she has standing feet bolts. Metricnut's Alicia also wears her head a little longer up maybe these things make the difference to Eve. I'm not downplaying the merits of the new sculpt at all, especially the 2016 arms length should be bigger.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS