sanhuiofficial.com

Initial Experience with My Sanhui Doll (158cm, #008 Face)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
eugeneisatard

Re: Initial Experience with My Sanhui Doll (158cm, #008 Face

Post by eugeneisatard »

She looks absolutely gorgeous! But I am wondering.. how are her fingers? Is it stronger than the wires found in WM Dolls? I understand silicone dolls are generally harder than TPE but I've seen several threads around here now about how easy fingers seem to break.. :O

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

eugeneisatard wrote:She looks absolutely gorgeous! But I am wondering.. how are her fingers? Is it stronger than the wires found in WM Dolls? I understand silicone dolls are generally harder than TPE but I've seen several threads around here now about how easy fingers seem to break.. :O
hi there eugeneisatard,

I've had experience of both Sanhui and TPE dolls. I can say that the fingers in the Sanhui was a bit more substantial than the TPE doll, but then it could be that was down to the particular models/sizes of dolls I had at the time, less than a year ago.

How you look after a doll, especially with posing and for 'playtime', is a bigger factor in the lifespan of dolls parts. :)

misanthrope

Post by misanthrope »

@starriver

Congratulations! That's a superlative doll you have there! And BEAUTIFUL!! :) I have a few questions for you if you don't mind:

1. What is her actual shoe size? The site said US 6 or a bit larger.. So a 6 wide or something? And does she do better with one size of heals and another in flats, etc..?

2. What size(s) of cloths do you buy for her?

3. Did her bottom soften up after having her a little while? (I've read about other doll's bottoms flattening in the shipping process, but plumping out over time - though they where TPE.)

4. Did you communicate with anyone from Sanhui a lot before ordering? If so, did you feel like they where willing to go the extra mile for you for customizations?

Thanks! And again, contratulations!

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

great pictures, my favorite face from Sanhui, like others wish it was available on their smaller body, or future sculpts going in this style perhaps.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I would love to see the mouth from a straight on head shot or even showing the teeth. Does the mouth open, is there a tonque? Are the teeth quite visible in natural pose?
Many thanks, Jazz

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

@jazzman

Just to tag in, most of Sanhui's doll heads for the 156 and up models have teeth and a tongue, including Marya's head (aka Starriver's doll). The one's that don't have teeth and a movable tongue at these sizes are Amelia and Svetlana.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Thanks, I had seen one of the dolls -not this face - showing teeth and they looked quite translucent, almost like you could see through them..so wondering if they made their new teeth thicker and whiter?

MikeeLikesIt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MikeeLikesIt »

Wow the detail of the face is amazing. I noticed in the closeups that the eyebrows have a texture to them to mimic hair. The eyes overall are just fantastic, and I say great choice in the eye color!

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

@Jazzman

I'd say they're pretty thick and white! If you haven't seen this video yet, towards the end he does start to talk about the mouth/head, and you can see some video of the teeth a little closer.

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

@jazzman

Oh, and also, this 160cm review, other than showing of this doll in an amazing photo session, does also provide a close up of the teeth/tongue as well. Look through their photos for some good perspective.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0cm+Sanhui

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

She's personally a scratch on the young looking side for me - but she is a BEAUTIFUL doll.
So much care went into the sculpt.

Congrats!

INFORMATIONS