sanhuiofficial.com

Initial Experience with My Sanhui Doll (158cm, #008 Face)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Initial Experience with My Sanhui Doll (158cm, #008 Face)

Post by starriver »

Last month I got my first doll and liked it a lot, but that TPE doll does not come with standing feet (because the vendor forgot about my option), which becomes a major limitation for photography. Therefore, I want to have a second doll which can stand. This time I decide to try a silicone doll and expect an elevated experience. During my search, I am attracted by this beautiful Sanhui doll at first sight: Sanhui 158cm textured skin body with face #008 (https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... tured-skin).

I ordered the doll directly from Sanhui website with all available add-on options, and got several extra wigs as the TDF member bonus. I thought it would take long a long time to get the doll due to the high volume of orders during Thanksgiving. But Sanhui promised to give TDF members higher priority so it turned out to be very fast. My order was placed on Nov.26, the doll was ready to ship on Dec.1, and arrived on Dec.11. Sanhui will provide some photos of the doll in the factory when it is ready to ship, so you can check if the doll is built following your exact options before they ship it out. I really like that part of customer service. The doll arrives in perfect condition via FedEx, the only problem I encountered is one loose bolt on the standing feet. Someone simply glued it in the silicone, without screwing it to the metal plate inside the foot. In the end I managed to take that glued bolt off and fasten it by myself with a hex key, and Sanhui promised a small refund for making me do the DIY fix, so there is nothing to worry about.

What I like about this doll:

- Double ponytail + Beautiful anime-style face = Hard to resist. As a TDF member, I got the bonus of several extra wigs from Sanhui, but in my opinion the doll looks best with the default double ponytail hairstyle.

- The silicone material outperforms TPE in many ways. First, the silicone material is much easier to clean than TPE as it is less adhesive to the dusts and hairs. Besides, the silicone material has pigmented color which is blend-in and does not fade. In contrast, for my TPE doll the painted color of its nipples and labia quickly fades away after several washes, that is a bit annoying. For this Sanhui silicone doll I no longer need to worry about that.

- Very detailed texture on the fingers. The finger nails are sculptured on the fingers, so they will not fall off.

- This doll’s textured skin feels more realistic than the silky TPE skin.

- The jiggly boobies are fantastic. They can bounce back and forth for a while after a gentle touch.

What can be improved:

- Jiggly boobies and belly are great, but the jiggly buttock feels as hard as other parts of the body.

- All five toes on a foot adhere to each other like a duck’s paw. Visually it is not a big concern though.

In sum, I am very satisfied with this doll. The silicone material does feel better than TPE in many ways, and the beautiful face looks stunning with the double ponytail hairstyle. I will post more photos when the costumes arrive.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Initial Experience with My Sanhui Doll (158cm, #008 Face

Post by TripleB »

Congratulations! I look forward to more pics of this beauty.
JM 75cm Angel C

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi starriver and welcome to the Sanhui club!!
I used to have a 145cm doll and I know how good these dolls can be. :D

I've been doing my research for yet another silicone lady lately, as I prefer this material over TPE.
I'm also very interested in this 158cm newer doll, with 2 or 3 other heads, so please post more pics of your lovely lady and let us all know how you get on with her, as I would love to get as much detail as possible about her!! :wink:

regards,
Up2

Wnicorn

Post by Wnicorn »

Looking forward to more pictures. I fell in love with this doll when I first saw it.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

A good inital review for this SANHUI Doll.

She is the Marie Rose themed doll from the Dead or Alive videogame character.

She arrived on the videogame scene in 2013 in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade.

She is of Swedish heritage, and was aged 18 back in 2013 for those not videogame savy, so she is now 22.

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Rose

looking forward to further images, please ensure they are represented correctly IAW with her adult status.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by starriver »

The maid costume arrives today. So I take more photos:) The maid cosplay fits the doll quite well and looks very sexy.

Do you want an apple now?

So delicious!

Ready for some exercise after eating?

Wnicorn

Post by Wnicorn »

OMG CUTE! Definitely getting this to be my first doll! I want to get her with black pig tales if possible so I can cosplay her as Hestia from the DanMachi anime

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is a sultry lady. I have a Sanhui 145. She is my first doll lady, and my favorite.
Sanhui silicone is very soft and nice, but also kinda delicate. Just be careful when handling her as she can get indentations kind of easy and they can be a pain in the ass to get out. :|
Congrats and have fun :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Very nice shots and review starriver, she does look rather gorgeous in the maid's outfit. Every man needs a maid. :lol:

Congratulations, she's lovely.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by starriver »

Tried to make another standing pose, have to use a chair to keep balance when taking photos.

Wanna see what is under the dress, master?

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Congratulations on your new doll :D

You seem to have gotten a good start and photos are of nice quality too :thumbs_up:

Does she have a name yet?

starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by starriver »

For the doll's name, since Christmas is coming, I will name her Natalia, which means "Christmad Day" according to Wikipedia.

Double ponytail with a different color is still very delicious. It is fun to learn how to tie the straight hair wig into ponytails.

Double ponytail is the logo of tsundere girl:
"I am not doing this for you, master. I am not waiting for you with my panties off. I...just feel too hot today"

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

She is a beautiful doll. I have a preference towards the 145 cm though. What made you decide on the 158 cm vs. 145?

starriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by starriver »

The #8 face is only for 156 and 158cm body. I really like this face so 145cm is not in my list from the beginning.

Wnicorn

Post by Wnicorn »

What color did you option her as? Hard to tell if it’s Caucasian white or pink.

INFORMATIONS