sanhuiofficial.com

Last 20hrs call from Abigail in hit hot lingeries~

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Last 20hrs call from Abigail in hit hot lingeries~

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi community,

Last 20 hrs on Black Friday 2017 special offers!!!

Abigail: You may have to await a year to come at best deal for me: your customizable lovely~ Like me, just take me!
168-007-R002TDF.jpg
168-007-R002TDF.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 2190 times
168-007-R001TDF.jpg
168-007-R001TDF.jpg (4.36 MiB) Viewed 2190 times
168-007-R003TDF.jpg
168-007-R003TDF.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 2190 times
All the best,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com

Order Now @ http://www.sanhuidolls.com
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Dr - Johns

Re: Last 20hrs call from Abigail in hit hot lingeries~

Post by Dr - Johns »

Coco&KK,

I read here on TDF about the gel implants options offered: The boobs the stomach area and the butt . . . The boobies and stomach area are nice and soft to the touch.  However, I did watch a review by XS doll of the 156 with butt implants only and the butt implant looked like it made that region slightly less rigid. Can the butt be made softer on the 168?

About 156 vagina placement on Sanhui. The vagina placement seem to be a tiny bit off of anatomical correctness. It is a bit too far forward towards her belly button . . .George from XS Dolls mentioned something about this in the video that he made on the 156cm. Did Sanhui correct the vagina and anus problem on the 168?

The only video of 168 I've seen was the moving motions of arms and legs. Can you post some videos here on TDF of  Abigail 168 with all 3 gel options?

Your responce would determine what I will decide about this beautiful Abigail 168 :D

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Coco&KK,

I've seen the butt softness on your site, Love Dolls International. The butt presented on the video, didn't seem to be that soft . . . Can the butt be made softer?
168cm is a beautiful doll and I’m very tempted :) . . . Your answer will determine my decision.

Dr - Johns

Post by Dr - Johns »

Coco&KK,

you have not answered my questions from: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:05 pm and Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm. Are you on vacation? :o

INFORMATIONS