sanhuiofficial.com

92 cm joints and comparison question

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

92 cm joints and comparison question

Post by Guy269 »

Hi I've been away for a while and was considering buying the 92cm again.

There is also thr 118cm which is about 16cm larger and am contemplating on which one.

Price wise the the 118cm is about 1600+ almost doubling that of the 92cm which is 900+.

The price; 900+ wins the 92cm over for me also the 92cm has a great figure: hourglass.

As I bought the 92cm before I know that she does not have a joint at the waist, which is also one selling point for me.

Then there is the 118cm, as I yet to own the doll I was wondering if the 118cm has a waist joint. From the photos at Sanhui's web page the doll seems to show some sign of some joint movement in thae waist area. With such a gap between the price I reckon that there are huge improvements.

Or are all the Sanhui doll using the same skeleton that they posted way back.

ChallengerRT

Re: 92 cm joints and comparison question

Post by ChallengerRT »

Guy269 wrote:Hi I've been away for a while and was considering buying the 92cm again.

There is also thr 118cm which is about 16cm larger and am contemplating on which one.

Price wise the the 118cm is about 1600+ almost doubling that of the 92cm which is 900+.

The price; 900+ wins the 92cm over for me also the 92cm has a great figure: hourglass.

As I bought the 92cm before I know that she does not have a joint at the waist, which is also one selling point for me.

Then there is the 118cm, as I yet to own the doll I was wondering if the 118cm has a waist joint. From the photos at Sanhui's web page the doll seems to show some sign of some joint movement in thae waist area. With such a gap between the price I reckon that there are huge improvements.

Or are all the Sanhui doll using the same skeleton that they posted way back.
Just curious, (non-skeleton-related question) but, if you owned the 92cm before, why are you considering buying another one? What are the reason(s)? Did you not like the first one? Did you sell her?

Just asking...

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

The 118 has a proper hinged skeleton similar to the 145 and larger . The 92 does not to the best of my knowledge.

icemann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by icemann »

Hi am new here who has an sanhui 92? best regads

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

118cm also has textured skin :)

You can also bet the extra softness options in the breast and bottom would be AMAZING!

If this doll had a seamless head - I would have already owned it!
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

skyman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by skyman »

i just ordered Miki. Cant wait for it to arrive. I might post some photo or video when mine arrive. :D

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Of note, the 118 cm reportedly now has an updated ball joint skeleton.

Minicar

Post by Minicar »

I am very glad to have been updated.

skyman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by skyman »

Will the 92cm have the upgraded skeleton?

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

Current (April 2018) model 92cm has 'gooseneck' style joints. They seem to work just fine.
In some ways they make her more adaptable as you are not restricted by the limitations of rigid hinges.
Hinged neck I believe.
Cute as ...
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

skyman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by skyman »

I guess i still cant post photo here

INFORMATIONS