sanhuiofficial.com

Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Some questions/comments about Sanhui dolls

Post by Wight »

The non-gel stomach on my 145 feels realistic to touch and feel. It goes even softer below navel (where a woman says: "Dont press, I'll pee!")
Haven't tried the gel option though.
I would suggest getting the standing foot option - not very expensive. It can of course stand with just shoes on. Mine has standing foot and even wears sneakers to further protect the soles. The doll has great sexual presence standing in front of you!
As you're a big guy, the 156 might be right. When your back is bad, you won't lift the 145 either.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Wight wrote:As you're a big guy, the 156 might be right. When your back is bad, you won't lift the 145 either.
20 lbs lighter really makes a difference for me :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Robert Lloyd wrote:I found out today that Sanhui has a virgin option, but it's not an option that can be shipped to the USA.

Has anyone had sex with a virgin Sanhui doll? What is the fake blood made of? I can't order it, but I'm still curious.

I also have two other questions about Sanhui dolls:

1. Has anyone purchased the hanging hook for Sanhui? Good idea? Bad idea? Is it good to hang a Sanhui doll when not in use? I'm also wondering if the hook can be removed if you are cuddling with the doll and then inserted when ready to hang it.
2. Is the soft stomach a good idea? I'm sure it is for touch, but is it bad for long term durability?
3. Do Sanhui heads come with tongues or is this an add-on?

I'm open to all feedback, both positive and negative.
I can recommend hanging for cleaning powdering and dressing. Not for long term storage though.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

samara78 wrote:I can recommend hanging for cleaning powdering and dressing. Not for long term storage though.
There's a downside to the hook though right? Isn't there a permanent hole in the back to attach to the hanger hook? What is the best long term storage position for a doll?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No permanant hole in the back. A tight san hui doll can be stored standing up with fluffy socks and nice fitting sneakers. Had mine standing for 4 months straight no damages. Alternate between sitting lying down legs and arms splayed a little, or standing(as long as she is tight.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS