sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui to announce new full scale doll Elf head

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui to announce new full scale doll Elf head

Post by Babel99 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:So as an update, SANHUI has sent me through the first reference picture for the body freckling, in this case on the leg
87112F1A-62E3-48FF-B9FE-26E249AA545F.jpeg.jpg
So I am pretty happy with the pattern, tone and density, and have instructed them to proceed in a similar pattern all over.

Nice work SANHUI!

Anung
Hi Anung, i guess that the freckles on the body wll be painted ? I would be VERY impressed if they could do those pigmented with some complex technique. In they are painted, how long do you expect those to hold on? I noticed that paint on doll always wear out really quickly.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Babel99 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:So as an update, SANHUI has sent me through the first reference picture for the body freckling, in this case on the leg
So I am pretty happy with the pattern, tone and density, and have instructed them to proceed in a similar pattern all over.

Nice work SANHUI!

Anung
Hi Anung, i guess that the freckles on the body wll be painted ? I would be VERY impressed if they could do those pigmented with some complex technique. In they are painted, how long do you expect those to hold on? I noticed that paint on doll always wear out really quickly.
Hi Babs, as with all platninum silicone dolls, there will be a sealed clear laminate layer over the top of the cosmetics, to seal in the details and prevent wear and fading.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Babel99 wrote:

Nice work SANHUI!

Anung
Hi Babs, as with all platninum silicone dolls, there will be a sealed clear laminate layer over the top of the cosmetics, to seal in the details and prevent wear and fading.

Cheers Anung
HO I did not realize that! Quite a nice way to do this! I am not used of silicon doll, do you need to "reseal" at some point or that laminate hold for a long time?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

At some stage you will need to reseal the top laminate, but this is dependent on the wear and tare of any abrasive fabrics for her bedding and clothing.

Anyhow, here is the latest video from Coco and KK showing the body freckling and breasts jiggles.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Oh Dear...got this email from YouTube,
Hi Anung Un Rama,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video "SANHUI Custom elf project with Anung" was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.

Video content restrictions
It's not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted, or repetitive content to YouTube. If the main purpose of your content is to drive people off of YouTube and onto another site, it will likely violate our spam policies. In addition, misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails designed to increase views are not allowed. Tags should only be placed in the appropriate tag section and not in the description. Learn more.

The impact of strikes
This is the first strike applied to your account. We understand that users seldom intend to violate our policies. That’s why strikes don’t last forever – this strike will expire in three months. However, it’s important to remember that additional strikes could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account being terminated.

How you can respond
If you believe this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. Please follow both of these steps as simply deleting the video won’t resolve the strike on your account.

The next time you sign in you will be asked to acknowledge this strike on your account.
If you would like to appeal this strike, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
wowsers....perhaps I needed to mark it as Adult only tags on YT :whistle: ....anyhow...I have uploaded in MP4
IMG_9941.MP4
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 3496 times
Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Well, the MP4 is better quality - I can see the freckles now, and it's quite impressive!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

I'm slowly getting drawn into having an elf head for one of my dolls.....
I don't know why, but this off-shoot to my general doll fantasy is starting to become quite appealing :wink: 0X
:)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Regarding doll fantasy, I think it's particularly helpful with a small doll like the Elfie 118 cm. I had a 100 cm humanoid doll, which was a similar size, but it eventually started to bother me. I tried to think of her as just a small woman, but it didn't always work in my mind properly. With the Elfie, I just think of her as an elf, that she's naturally small but definitely adult. As elfs age, she might even be older than me! :)
As you say, I imagine that it contributes something special regardless of the doll size. I'm convinced that if Sanhui made an elf head for the 145 cm bodies as well, they would sell a lot of those.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Anung, does the video you posted has the breast with the gel implant?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Babel99 wrote:Anung, does the video you posted has the breast with the gel implant?
I just got confirmation from SANHUI that these have the gel insert.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So Once again, my import is delayed in customs while they figure a way to fine for more not necessarily legit fees. Sorta like RANSOM really. :roll:

Anyhow, when she gets here, she should look like this.
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (80.98 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
unnamed1.jpg
unnamed1.jpg (870.5 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
So here Lori is shown in comparison with the OLD type 165R model. Lori is the revised body and chassis for the 165R, that includes the upgrade chassis joint components, rounded breasts, firmer and more shapely buttocks, gel inserts, enhanced hip to thigh sweep and more shape and tone to the calf muscles, as this was a previous detractor for the model design, that is now rectified. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
unnamed3.jpg
unnamed3.jpg (168.29 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
unnamed4.jpg
unnamed4.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 3631 times
The upgrade 165R body is the one with Lori on the left.
unnamed5.jpg
unnamed5.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3631 times
unnamed6.jpg
unnamed6.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3631 times
unnamed7.jpg
unnamed7.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 3631 times
Details the rounder buttocks, improved hip to thigh sweep transition, and more defined and shapely Calf muscles.

A few of Vids to.
IMG_3599.MP4
(7.08 MiB) Downloaded 3196 times
IMG_3626.MP4
(1.41 MiB) Downloaded 3192 times
IMG_3629.MOV
(3.53 MiB) Downloaded 3191 times
So when I free her from her RANSOM bondage at the bonded warehouse, I will do another super detail Anung review.

I really enjoyed working with SANHUI with the design and evolution of Lorelei and the full scale elf range over the last 18 months, but the end product should be well worth the time and a few dollars invested. :D

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hope the customs farce gets sorted out for you soon!

That body looks incredible! I'm not normally one for the mega-breasted gals, but I'll bet she's going to be one magnificent ride! :whistle: :twisted: :roll:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Up2myneck wrote:Hope the customs farce gets sorted out for you soon!

That body looks incredible! I'm not normally one for the mega-breasted gals, but I'll bet she's going to be one magnificent ride! :whistle: :twisted: :roll:
True that,

She still remains in chains.

Last night, as I still had no further update from the import brokers representative, I sent through an advisory of intent to litigate, for unnecessary delays to production schedule authorization, so does UPS want to loose 100K in court, and then get sued or forgo the bullshit illegal import and hold fees. it is the principle of this that vexes me! :shakefist:

I can not send a link to a custom doll model that is a prototype project, I partially funded, and has my IP, that is not in general production, can I? :evidence:

A Judge will also agree, and they know it. :evidence:

(just for the record this sub forum is general public accessible, and I provided the link to the import brokers to represent to AUST Customs, to show the import was a project prototype project, and NOT a purchased online item)

I am happy to pay reasonable import duties but NOT more GST, as I would be paying this twice, and not BS fees that are unreasonable and not necessary in the first place.

I been around this buoy many times, and it is the same, same every bloody time with these guys :roll:

So this post provides content and context for those unsure or evaluating! :wink:

Watch this space! 8O

Show me the Money AU home affairs and UPS :lol:

You can release her now (and I will even agree to the minimal disbursement cost RANSOM, that should never have been an issue, but I will compromise, but I will NOT pay the same taxes twice for a product that was gifted for evaluation and review :evidence: evidence of this already provided :evidence: ...thieves! after paying GST on materials and labor not even from this country) :evidence: , or I will settle on 5 million AUD in lost production revenues due to illegal and NOT required delays on import authorities part in court.

So...Your choice!

Anung :evidence:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Up2myneck wrote:Hope the customs farce gets sorted out for you soon!

True that,

She still remains in chains.

Last night, as I still had no further update from the import brokers representative, I sent through an advisory of intent to litigate, for unnecessary delays to production schedule authorization, so does UPS want to loose 100K in court, and then get sued or forgo the bullshit illegal import and hold fees. it is the principle of this that vexes me! :shakefist:

I can not send a link to a custom doll model that is a prototype project, I partially funded, and has my IP, that is not in general production, can I? :evidence:

A Judge will also agree, and they know it. :evidence:

(just for the record this sub forum is general public accessible, and I provided the link to the import brokers to represent to AUST Customs, to show the import was a project prototype project, and NOT a purchased online item)

I am happy to pay reasonable import duties but NOT more GST, as I would be paying this twice, and not BS fees that are unreasonable and not necessary in the first place.

I been around this buoy many times, and it is the same, same every bloody time with these guys :roll:

So this post provides content and context for those unsure or evaluating! :wink:

Watch this space! 8O

Show me the Money AU home affairs and UPS :lol:

You can release her now (and I will even agree to the minimal disbursement cost RANSOM, that should never have been an issue, but I will compromise, but I will NOT pay the same taxes twice for a product that was gifted for evaluation and review :evidence: evidence of this already provided :evidence: ...thieves! after paying GST on materials and labor not even from this country) :evidence: , or I will settle on 5 million AUD in lost production revenues due to illegal and NOT required delays on import authorities part in court.

So...Your choice!

Anung :evidence:
Way to go Anung! Those days, shipping companies and gov tax collectors thinks they have all rights ... Acting as bad as medieval tax collectors going thru farms to collect whatever they feel like few hundred years ago.

We tend to accept everything that comes from them for a reason that I still do not understand. They need to be ass kicked HARD from time to time to remember them that they are not kings.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

And here i thought cbsa were bad... :roll:

Hope Lori gets released very soon Anung, keep us posted!

INFORMATIONS