sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui gelimplants

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sanhui gelimplants

Post by JJSilicone »

Do any of you know if the gel butt implants would have a higher chance of flattening out compared no gel implants during long time storage?

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

My princess. Err, my doll has medium gel butt implants. For the past 3 months she lays on her back most of the time. She still makes a point to shake her nice supple ass in my face when ever she gets the chance.

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

Thank you MANABU for your reply. That is good to know. It seems like the gel life is the way to go for sure. I enjoyed your review of your lovely lady Kiku...I mean doll. Your reviewing style is very enjoyable and fun to read. Sanhui is by far the best way to go especially for the price it seems. Feminine perfection!

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

And thank YOU JJSilicone. I take pride in my writing. It's good practice. I also added updates in the comments over time. If you have any questions about Kiku or the 156 feel free any time. Merry Christmas.

dopod
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dopod »

Thanks, this was very helpful.

INFORMATIONS