sanhuiofficial.com

Feifei and Nana, good and bad about the new frames

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Feifei and Nana, good and bad about the new frames

Post by rock1101 »

These are my 4th and 5th doll of Sanhui. I am a fan.

They are both of the new frames, with textured skins, too. Because they had been in my vendor's for some time, I don't know when they were exactly made. Comparing to the older products, it's a huge improvement since my last doll, which was a 145 with F5 face, in 2018. Her back was broken when I was trying to bend her into a sitting position. And seeing as that she was only 4 months old at the time, it's very disappointing.

So this time, I was pleased to see that they can smoothly bend their backs and legs, and sit on their hips, just like people mentioned here on the forum. Good job.

Feifei is a 158#8, with a special makeup that I didn't see on other #8 dolls in my vendor's place. My smartphone camera cannot picture her beauty; she looks much more beautiful than this photo here.

She is a pre-owned doll, equipped with almost all the add-ons--- movable mouth, soft belly, inner thighs and soft breast. Her vagina is not with the extra soft option, but it works amazingly amazing.

Nana is a 145#f5, same as my previous one, but her new frame and new silicon material make her much sturdier than the last one. Super soft vagina works super good, too.

This photo shows that the new frames make it possible for her to bend the legs like that. Good to sit her in a much better position than before.

Only one drawback, what's wrong with the neck? :shakefist: Both of their necks got floppy in a week after they were home. Though we know that the joints will all get loose one day, it's still not acceptable to see this in a short time. I wonder if Sanhui has solved this problem by now.

HornedPear

Re: Feifei and Nana, good and bad about the new frames

Post by HornedPear »

rock1101 wrote:Only one drawback, what's wrong with the neck? :shakefist: Both of their necks got floppy in a week after they were home. Though we know that the joints will all get loose one day, it's still not acceptable to see this in a short time. I wonder if Sanhui has solved this problem by now.
You certainly aren't the only person this has happened to. If you are handy and/or brave enough to attempt a repair, lars77 has posted a fairly comprehensive tutorial:

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=125423

lar77's doll is an AIO but hopefully the same approach works for non-AIO dolls as well.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Please note that the pictures are broken. Don't use Dropbox for photos at TDF. Upload them when you are composing your post. :thumbs_up:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

can't see any pics...

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

For some unknown reason, I can't edit my post now. Let me put the photos of my girls here. Thank you guys for telling me how to do it.
Attachments
Nana nude.jpg
Nana nude.jpg (151.35 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
nana head 01.jpg
nana head 01.jpg (90.67 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Feifei face 01.jpg
Feifei face 01.jpg (73.31 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Feifei and Nana.jpg
Feifei and Nana.jpg (141.2 KiB) Viewed 1274 times

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

HornedPear wrote:
You certainly aren't the only person this has happened to. If you are handy and/or brave enough to attempt a repair, lars77 has posted a fairly comprehensive tutorial:

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=125423

lar77's doll is an AIO but hopefully the same approach works for non-AIO dolls as well.[/quote]

Thank you. I did tried to follow Lar77 and fix the necks. But I couldn't tighten the nuts and I am still trying to figure out how to o it. Maybe some glue would do the magic?

INFORMATIONS