sanhuiofficial.com

Soft Vagina & How is your doll doing?!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Bangbruhz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Soft Vagina & How is your doll doing?!

Post by Bangbruhz »

Asking all owners of Sanhui!, :lol:

1. How often is playtime and how has this option been treating you?
2. How long have you had your doll and is everything still fine?
3. How do you clean it and do your cleaning/drying methods work great?

Strongly considering this for a next order but would love to hear all opinions & durability.
Feel free to chime in with your experience! :angel:

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Soft Vagina & How is your doll doing?!

Post by lars77 »

Hi Bangbruhz

1. Playtime was around once per month or less.

3. Appart of the first try (cleaning is hell), I always used a female condom. Her stays absolute clean this way. The female condom can be removed after use and can be cleaned and reused (it is much more durable than an usual condom)

2. Have an 160 AIO with soft vagina option since two years. The neck joint was lose after 1-2 months, but I was able to fix that with an "OP". Apart of that, I had no big issues. But I had to glue the vagina more than one time. Also when you play gently, the material will tear and specially the inner lips will wear. With every new portion of glue, the material gets "harder", because the SilPoxy is not as soft, as the original material. And it looks also not exactly the same, as on beginning. To be honest, I would not order the soft vagina a second time. Probably, the "normal" vagina is a little bit durabler. For another doll, I would prefer a simplified vagina (without delicate inner lips) and a bigger and more rounded butthole (on my doll it teared on the first try).

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

By the time the super soft almost think like gelly silicone erodes away you won't notice. It will definitely erode no matter what you do. But I never in 4 years and 2 dolls missed it when it was gone

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

lars77, how do you insert the female condom without using lube or similar?

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

I also have a AIO 160, the super soft vag is amazing comparing to the older soft silicon, especially when it's from the back. I guess my doll's hole is only 13 cm deep and inside there is quite large so it's not as stimulating as the older version. But when I close her legs it feels much better and can go amazingly. The older Sanhui I have cannot do it with the leg closed so this is something new to me. Cleaning is much easier, too. I'd go for it when I'm buying my next doll.

blondLab

Post by blondLab »

1. About 3 or 4 times a week. I would never order another doll without it. My previous Sanhui without the soft vagina was not nearly as enjoyable as this one.

2. She was made in mid- 2020, the previous owner didn't really use her for sex. I got her in April of 2021. We play regularly. I have two issues, one simple one way more serious. See hear for details viewtopic.php?f=261&t=147878

I would ask if they can make it with soft anal as well!! I would also ask if they could make the anal opening a bit larger. With Soft it might not be needed, but with the standard silicone, I had to perform a little surgery to make things functional. FYI - I am average sized in the cock department.

I also have the upgraded head #8. I can say without hesitation that it is great for oral. Not to be crude about it, but you don't have to hold her mouth open while sliding in. Also, you don't pop out like on other standard heads. I do wish the rear part of he "throat" were a slightly larger diameter. Again if I were ordering a new one, I would ask about it.

3. Sometimes I use a condom, I've wanted to try the female condom thing but haven't yet. When I do cum in her I:
- spread her legs wide apart with her on her back, this makes access easier.
- use paper towel first to dry things up
- then squirt antibacterial toy cleaner inside
- then use a couple of fingers to work the cleaner all around,
- then put a big towel folded over a couple of time underneath her butt and then use a bulb douche to rinse. The water flows out onto the towel.
- then do the toy cleaner and rinse again
- then dry her with paper towel.
- then stand her up with her legs spread to allow air or any remaining moister to dry out.
- I've been doing this for 6 months and have not had any issues with a smelly orifice.

Hope this helps.

A R
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A R »

1. I used my 158cm around twice a month.
2. I have had mine for a year. Most everything is fine, though the none-standing feet silicone started ripping not long after getting it. The doll weighs quite a bit so a lot of force can go on the non-standing feet depending how positioned.
3. Clean the "parts" after "use" using an irrigator and anti-bacterial soup, dry with a drying stick. Skin of doll is recommended to be cleaned in the shower with a light sponge once a month.

P.S. the size of the doll and cleaning requirements is the reason I do not use it more, becomes quite a hassle in my opinion.

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

My way of cleaning is pretty easy.

Tools: syringe with plastic tube (15 cm), tweezers, tissue paper, Listerine mouth wash

Step 1. Attach the plastic tube to the syringe
Step 2. Draw in 100ml. of water into the syringe, put the tube in the vagina and push the water in. Stir it with the tube so the liquid inside is mixed.
Step 3. Suck up the water mix from the vagina with the syringe. Remove the water. Repeat Steps 2-3 twice.
Step 4. Hold 2 pieces of folded tissue paper with the tweezers, wrap the paper around the tweezers to make a cotton ball. Insert it into the vagina to dry her inside.
Step 5. Put 5 ml. of mouthwash into the vagina with a syringe. Repeat Step 4 to dry her inside but still have it a bit moisturized. The Listerine will keep her inside clean.

Next time, before using the doll for sex, put a roll of tissue paper inside and take it out to try up the mouth wash, and She is ready to go. :D

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Minty fresh.

Any bi product of the mouthwash to worry about? Say what if u leave it stored for 2 weeks? Wouldn't it drip out as you move her around?

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

rock1101 wrote:...
Step 2. Draw in 100ml. of water into the syringe, put the tube in the vagina and push the water in. Stir it with the tube so the liquid inside is mixed.
Sorry for this stupid typo. It should be 15-20 ml. of water.
:P

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

MANABU wrote:Minty fresh.

Any bi product of the mouthwash to worry about? Say what if u leave it stored for 2 weeks? Wouldn't it drip out as you move her around?
I actually dry it so that it's only moisturized. Her panties can sometimes get wet, though. There is no bi-product of the mouthwash as long as I can recall.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

All,
I have a previously-loved 168 with the soft vagina option. It was given to me due to a broken back, which I will be fixing.
To Point - The soft-silicone Vag is a ravaged disaster. It is completely erroded away, to the point where the mesh reinforcement is showing throughout. Honestly, it looks like I already drilled it out prior to a re-core. It is obvious where the previous owner had to permatex the soft silicone to the harder walls, it is still peeling in places where it hasn't worn through.
I know the owner, and he definitely fucked the hell out of her, but no different than i would have. 3-4 times a week, rolled/twisted paper towels to dry, very typical.
Just know that the soft vag is fragile, this doll is worn through and is getting a re-core.
Last comment - Even with all this, he would order the soft vag again. He feels it is worth it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

RevJack wrote:Just know that the soft vag is fragile, this doll is worn through and is getting a re-core.
Last comment - Even with all this, he would order the soft vag again. He feels it is worth it.
Shame we don't have 'Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair' across the pond. Maybe one day my Sanhui's going to need it. :)

Early days for me, but yes, the Sanhui soft vagina is sensational. Will be interesting to see how well it lasts. Definitely the best sex doll vagina I've experienced. Better than TPE. Maybe even better than the real thing! :thumbs_up:

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

RevJack wrote:All,
I have a previously-loved 168 with the soft vagina option. It was given to me due to a broken back, which I will be fixing.
To Point - The soft-silicone Vag is a ravaged disaster. It is completely erroded away, to the point where the mesh reinforcement is showing throughout. Honestly, it looks like I already drilled it out prior to a re-core. It is obvious where the previous owner had to permatex the soft silicone to the harder walls, it is still peeling in places where it hasn't worn through.
I know the owner, and he definitely fucked the hell out of her, but no different than i would have. 3-4 times a week, rolled/twisted paper towels to dry, very typical.
Just know that the soft vag is fragile, this doll is worn through and is getting a re-core.
That's too bad, but I have to say that if the regular vagina is the same as the anus, the soft option is totally worth it.

zabjabs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zabjabs »

nah soft vag falls apart don't do it.
unless u use it like once a month.

INFORMATIONS