sanhuiofficial.com

Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Post by Sanhui Doll »

manobon wrote:Looks amazing!

Do the Marya #008 and Abigail #007 heads have the teeth/tongue features that the Adeline #001 and Severine #004 heads have? Or do they have the oral tube cavity like the Svetlana #003 head?

Any hints as to when #006 will be revealed?

Any chance any kind of hinged jaw/mouth feature will be implemented (maybe something with the hinges on the left/right sides of the mouth, instead of at the base of the jawline, if that would be easier)? Even if the costs were higher than the current heads, I'm guessing they would be much cheaper than the only other option available with such a feature (RealDoll heads).
Hi Manobon,

Teeth and tongue and textured oral cavity on Marya~ But her petite cutie mouth may quest for her master's partner's gentle moves ;) Per customers request, photographer is to take photos accordingly to post here~

Hinge jaws are part of our mechanics team's endeavors in developing Sanhui AI love dolls~ It takes time when Sanhui works for best available plan, ain't it? Sanhui team welcomes your inspiring plan and reciprocate with our best product for you!

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

I would love for a tall lithe built doll with small but perky breasts and a beautiful elven head, with eyes that draw you in and ears that are detailed and have character of their own. That will be the next i get

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

ZannyDanger wrote:
WaffleAnomaly wrote:Reminds me of Maria Rose from DoA.

Was going to say the same!
The resemblance is amazing, Sanhui has done a great job, see more anime realistic would be cool!

Action Figure scale 1/6 Marie Rose - Dead or Alive >
Attachments
Action Figure 1/6 Mary Rose Head
Action Figure 1/6 Mary Rose Head
Marie Rose - Dead or Alive.jpg (163.23 KiB) Viewed 5657 times

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

Have you wondered what this angel face would look like with dark eyes and brown hair?

The photomontage is not of quality since I have done it fast with photoshop for we can get an idea of what it would be like, Marya would be very beautiful with this color, it will be interesting to see more photos of her :oops:
Attachments
Marya Wigs possibles.jpg
Marya Wigs possibles.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 5614 times

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hello Bauta,

Nice works on photoshopping brown wigs on Marya~ Dark eyes and Brown wig are available ~ Per customer’s request, we will ask photographer to shoot an album of that after the 4-day Oct holidays ~

Best regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Family
www.sanhuidolls.com
Bauta wrote:Have you wondered what this angel face would look like with dark eyes and brown hair?

The photomontage is not of quality since I have done it fast with photoshop for we can get an idea of what it would be like, Marya would be very beautiful with this color, it will be interesting to see more photos of her :oops:
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hello Manobon,

Per your request, here comes photos of Marya’s cute tongue and teeth ~
C74AA42F-FAFA-403D-BCFF-08CFBC91EDE0.jpeg
C74AA42F-FAFA-403D-BCFF-08CFBC91EDE0.jpeg (406.13 KiB) Viewed 5537 times
869784D8-470A-447F-94F7-51A88ABBCB94.jpeg
869784D8-470A-447F-94F7-51A88ABBCB94.jpeg (685.28 KiB) Viewed 5537 times
Great advancement TDF has made in resizing photos to upload automatically! But for original pixels, y’all are more than welcome to visit NEW ARRIVALS galleries on http://www.sanhuidolls.com~ ;)

Warmly regards,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
manobon wrote:Looks amazing!

Do the Marya #008 and Abigail #007 heads have the teeth/tongue features that the Adeline #001 and Severine #004 heads have? Or do they have the oral tube cavity like the Svetlana #003 head?

Any hints as to when #006 will be revealed?

Any chance any kind of hinged jaw/mouth feature will be implemented (maybe something with the hinges on the left/right sides of the mouth, instead of at the base of the jawline, if that would be easier)? Even if the costs were higher than the current heads, I'm guessing they would be much cheaper than the only other option available with such a feature (RealDoll heads).

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

When I clicked on this thread I did not think I was going to like what I saw. Anime as an adjective evokes stereotypically oversized eyes, etc. which works really well in its intended medium, but not as well on lifesize dolls. That said, what Sanhui has done here looks great. Very well done! You will get customers buying this head that have no clue what anime is or who the source of inspiration was.

A younger version of myself would have loved something like this featuring Yuna from FFX2. Not technically anime, but close enough. 8)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Is this the same sized head as the Severene I received with my 165 cm R cup or smaller. Wondering if there ever will be a plan to fabricate heads of a larger scale but better match your tallest dolls. It seems the existing heads are really better matched with the shorter dolls.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

DavChLam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DavChLam »

Beautiful doll. Excellent craftsmanship! And then I checked out her specs and saw she was 73lbs. :cry:

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

So I ordered one of these dolls yesterday, directly from you. I received an email shortly after asking me about what I customisations I wanted. I replied to the email, but I haven't received a response. Maybe it's just unreasonable stress induced by the substantial expenditure, seeing as it has only been a day, and the email I got mentioned something about a public holiday. So I'm wondering, did I not get a response because it's a public holiday in China and no one's in the office, or did I send my email to the wrong place and you didn't get it?

Also the options list included standing feet. From my research I had thought that was an included feature, but maybe I misunderstood. I suppose it's my fault for not asking beforehand. In any case I really want them, and the offer of them being free with two paid options is a bit confusing as I'm not so sure I want the other options on the list.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hey The_turnip, CONGRATS! Awesome choice, and Welcome to TDF!

Give them time, all vendors and manufacturers can be a bit slow to respond most of the time. Usually you'll hear back in no more than a few days. I believe it's because these are very small staffed companies.

All Sanhui dolls can stand on their own with some support, like a hand on a wall or counter top. The new standing option has supports in the bottom of the feet to help protect the silicon from getting squished/damaged. There are many new options, I'd recommend going over them with Sanhui in detail.

Ordering a doll takes a bit of time. Its an agonizing wait, but we all get though it lol :)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Okay, so I gave them over the weekend, since I figure perhaps no one would be working then, but it's now the middle of the day on Monday over there and I still haven't had a response. I've even sent another email. Maybe I'm being a bit annoying, but with as much as I've spent, I don't think a reply at least acknowledging they got my email is too much to ask for.

EDIT: In between writing this post and it being approved I have gotten a response and and am discussing options. Seems my first email just got overlooked. Maybe the moral of the story is to check holiday calendars before ordering things like this.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The_Turnip wrote:EDIT: In between writing this post and it being approved I have gotten a response and and am discussing options. Seems my first email just got overlooked. Maybe the moral of the story is to check holiday calendars before ordering things like this.
Glad to hear it.. and welcome to the forum The_Turnip. :thumbs_up:

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

"Illusion!"^_^

INFORMATIONS