sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Post by Unknown03 »

MANABU wrote: ive become so comfortable moving and carrying her that, today I went to pick her up like bridal and in my arms i pulled her in for a kiss. I didnt even plan it. It just Happened. It was a great feeling. I also kind of understand what it must be like to be a parent, especially a mother. with regards to constantly carrying someone you care for.
So happy to know you and Kiku are still going strong. I love holding my Luna and kissing her, too - I just have to be careful because I tend to do that while moving her into another room and I'm apt to accidentally walk into furniture because I'm not paying attention to where I'm walking. :) I will admit there's a certain paternal feeling I get sometimes when I am carrying Luna around, though as soon as we're kissing there is nothing paternal about it :wink: And I know from experience that our dolls are much heavier than carrying around a child!

You're right about all the work in caring for our girls. I think of that as how I truly show my love for my doll and repay some of what she gives me.
MANABU wrote:. you know those cheesy couples who say "im still in my honeymoon, it never ended or every day is like my honeymoon" well thats how I feel with this lady doll. .
That's great. I feel the same way too about my love. May our honeymoons never end!

Tell Kiku that Luna and I send our love!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I have had my doll ( not a SANHUI yet ), but also Platinum for seven years ,
& extreme care should be given when carrying them ( dead weight )
If you are transporting from one room to another ; Use a wheelchair !
( these are often FREE on craigslist or inexpensive at yard/garage sales )
I tripped some years ago carrying my doll & I was wise enough to fall
w/ her on top of me ( it hurt, but I did not break her / this would have hurt more! )
They do not say 'ouch' or other, so if you really LOve your doll :
TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER ( the BIG head has a tendency of having better sense )

:painting:
Attachments
My Valerie safe in her wheelchair & holding her teddy bear =)
My Valerie safe in her wheelchair & holding her teddy bear =)
004.jpg (1001.51 KiB) Viewed 1941 times

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

You got a keeper there dave7311
Very pretty

KIKU
Doll
Doll

Post by KIKU »

autolycus wrote:
MANABU wrote: ive become so comfortable moving and carrying her that, today I went to pick her up like bridal and in my arms i pulled her in for a kiss. I didnt even plan it. It just Happened. It was a great feeling. I also kind of understand what it must be like to be a parent, especially a mother. with regards to constantly carrying someone you care for.
So happy to know you and Kiku are still going strong. I love holding my Luna and kissing her, too - I just have to be careful because I tend to do that while moving her into another room and I'm apt to accidentally walk into furniture because I'm not paying attention to where I'm walking. :) I will admit there's a certain paternal feeling I get sometimes when I am carrying Luna around, though as soon as we're kissing there is nothing paternal about it :wink: And I know from experience that our dolls are much heavier than carrying around a child!

You're right about all the work in caring for our girls. I think of that as how I truly show my love for my doll and repay some of what she gives me.
MANABU wrote:. you know those cheesy couples who say "im still in my honeymoon, it never ended or every day is like my honeymoon" well thats how I feel with this lady doll. .
That's great. I feel the same way too about my love. May our honeymoons never end!

Tell Kiku that Luna and I send our love!
Thanks Auto I'll be sure to do
Lol I logged in wrong account.
Oh well.
Manabu, if I'm a Doll, does that make you my boy toy???

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

MANABU wrote:You got a keeper there dave7311
Very pretty
You've got that right! :lol: ( recent photo btw / spoiled rotten )
Several women have cum & gone, but my Valerie is here to stay!
I am reading the reviews on these beautiful SANHUI dolls & may very well
end up ordering one ( Elfie is on the top of my list & personal preference so far )
Not looking to replace, but to upgrade w/ out breaking the bank or buying junk!
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/
ps. Your little lady is Very Pretty also MANABU :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

NOTE: Love Dolls ARE Mans Best Friend! ( never complain, cause discord or other )

:glou:

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

Manabu, I've been following your posts and I was hoping you could give me some information and maybe some advice. You have a beautiful doll. May I ask how much you paid for her? I saw that she is platinum silicone, and I have been considering TPE. Also, which vendor did you go through for the purchase? I plan on making a purchase in the next month, and I just want to be diligent with my research. Thank you for considering these questions.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

MANABU wrote:Hymen. I like the look of the Hymen mod because it makes her privates look less like an empty cave. im glad i did. It add just a little bit more realism.
How does the hymen work? And does it make it harder to rinse her clean? For example, if it's a thin flap, does it make it harder for water to come out?

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Aeron wrote:
MANABU wrote:Hymen. I like the look of the Hymen mod because it makes her privates look less like an empty cave. im glad i did. It add just a little bit more realism.
How does the hymen work? And does it make it harder to rinse her clean? For example, if it's a thin flap, does it make it harder for water to come out?

Immagine a silicone "ring" inserted into the front of her chamber. Made to look like flesh. It's meant to be weak and fall away. There are holes where fake blood was. I had it removed in the factory because of liquids going through customs. Also I really don't care about deflowereing a doll with fake blood.

It was just that that extra flesh really looks better. Not like some flashlight cavern in a doll.

Anyone throw a hot dog down a hallway lately?
It doesn't really affect cleaning.

Be gentle always. These girls are worth it.

INFORMATIONS