sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sanhui 156 2017 Review

Post by Sanhui Doll »

MANABU wrote:i only have 5 minutes. gotta go to work. im not sleeping much because of Kiku. In the past 72 hours I have done stuff with her like in dreams.

I poured champagne down her chest and licked her clean.
I ripped with my own two hands. cheap thongs and bras off her body as we make love.
Ive made love to her while she wears an authentic Japanese wedding kimono. do you know what its like to make love to a woman in a kimono. its like a bee pollinating a flower.

I am having so much fun.
Kiku is the best imaginary friend I ever had.

I think that completes my review.
Hi Manabu,

Take your time with Kiku~;D Her pigmented special area (blend-in pink colour) is simultaneously softened for enhancing intimacy, and silicone on Sanhui lovelies is essentially elastic thus last 10 years or up to come at sufficient lubricant in use ;D

Best regards to Kiku and Kiku's master!
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Thanks sanhui and thanks for all the advice and support after purchase.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Congratulations on your purchase MANABU
You have made a good choice
Much love and friendship wished your new love
:wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

jlc767
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jlc767 »

MANABU wrote:
OK. WEIGHT. People listen to the warnings about weight. Please. experienced owners are not kidding. I love this doll but she is too heavy. I wanted her to be heavy and real and im very satisfied. But im young and healthy. I cant imagine what some of you other members go through. If you do not own a doll and are reading this, really think about how this dead weight will impact your experience. reading,

MANABU
This is a concern of mine! I want life size for realism but... maybe not if she so incredibly heavy! What other sizes would you recommend? Maybe between 140-150?!

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

then for life size realism you want the 156 or above. my doll is the size of a VERY petite asian woman. learn to manage the weight. It doesnt take long and is kinda fun.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

thank you MannyCan, im writing this on a break from one of our trysts. today is my day off so we are honeymooning....again.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Ah, I'm so envious, Manabu! There's nothing better than having a day off spent entirely being with your doll. Nothing. I hope you and Kiku had a great one...and that your re-entry into the work week isn't too hard.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

After 3 weeks of having this doll a lot is different. Its not as easy as I thought it would be. I cant imagine owning two. She takes time to maintain. It can be fun but its like a pet. there is just stuff you HAVE to do. A lot of what I thought about dolls was reversed. All the positions I was excited about arent nearly as fun as other ones. I initially said before I got her I would never sleep beside her. Now that is one of my favourite things to do with her. I thought I would not even blink at the weight. I spent a day healing my back after one particular romp. I didnt know if i would develop feelings for her until I got her. And yet last week I swear I was in love with her. Time and reality have sunk in and I now enjoy her for what she is. What ever I want her to be on that day. Tonight I was laying her down completely naked. (she is always clothed) and I had to just marvel at her engineering, creativity and just sheer beauty. Even as a sculpture and only as a sculpture she is already worth her price. the fact that i can dress her in anything literally opens her up like a canvass to me. Its not something I thought of when I was looking at naked doll pics fantasising about my first doll. As a new doll owner I confronted myself with this question,

"Should I be ashamed"

Maybe you have asked yourself that maybe no one has. I did.
My answer is absolutely whole heartedly no. Ive said this before in another post. If I die tomorrow and I am judged I will say "I was lucky, I got to design my dream girl"
My depression and anxiety are just a little bit better after 3 weeks. it makes me wish the whole world had a doll. I think we would be more kind to each other if that were the case. not perfect. but a different version of kind and understanding.

A side from small disappearing compression marks and tiny scratches that I inflicted, I still can not find any deficiencies in the make of the doll. Her joints are loosening but not fast enough for me. one workaround i found to standing feet issue. i proudly dont have them, is that i use her knees as her feet. no damage to her knees or meat around her knees so far. I am careful to only rest her on her knees for an hour at a time.

I hope this helps any potential buyer,

MANABU

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Manabu.your dead right. When i first got my doll 5 months back i couldn't believe the change in myself after a short time. I have always struggled with severe anxiety and depression. Always have and always will. Out of everything i have tried the one thing that has helped and has continued to help is my dolls.

The only things that i am pissed of about is why i didnt get mine years ago and why this is not suggested by mental health professionals.

And yeah. Sleeping next to one is simply the best. I used to dread going to sleep and suffer from insomnia. But they get me wanting to bed and actually getting some sleep.

As for being ashamed....screw that. A chunk of plastic shaped as a human has done more for me then anything else. Glad to hear your having such a positive experience. Its comments like that will help get the stigma off dolls.

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

Thank you,so much, Manabu. I am hoping to be able to share a similar story soon

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

optical delusion

I would be advocating dolls EVERYWHERE, tomorrow. On all media. Id be writing a book and interviewing people. manufacturers vendors and owners and doctors. id make a documentary. I would love to ....if it wouldnt bring scrutiny to those in my life. Its not fair to have the media showing up at my parents front door or have them memed or something. or my brother being turned down by a girl or a job because "that weirdo is his brother" in this fucked up world we live in today all someone has to do is to tweet or say the wrong thing and they can ruin anyone's life. Maybe im cowarding behind those I love but just try to think of Lars and the Real Girl if the town didnt accept the doll. eventually the whole family would be accosted.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

your not hiding behind your family.you are right that they would be collateral damage if you were outspoken about them. i dont advertise my dolls but dont hide them either i have tested the water several time about the concept and have been surprised by the results

i find those who are outspoken for tolerance and understanding for all, seem to draw the lines at dolls. the only open intolerance towards doll ownership that i have encountered was the ones who you thought would be the most open towards it. was i mistaken on that :(

by a strange contradiction i also have encountered several people who i assumed were closed minded, were weirdly open to the notion. one guy a little too interested. i mentioned that i had been on this site called tdf and that he should look into it if his interested.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

optical delusion wrote: And yeah. Sleeping next to one is simply the best. I used to dread going to sleep and suffer from insomnia. But they get me wanting to bed and actually getting some sleep.
I love sleeping next to my doll, too; the only problem for me is I don't sleep well that way. I get so distracted and excited by having her next to me that every few minutes I'm kissing her or hugging her or holding her face in my hands and telling her how much I love her. That kind of stuff gets in the way of my sleep. So, I usually have to roll over on my side so we're butt to butt, and then - eventually - I will fall asleep. If I don't turn around and face her again. :D

Manabu & o.d., I agree that we doll lovers have nothing to be ashamed about. Unfortunately, it is also true that much of our society does not get it and thinks it freakish or deviant. I do not feel ashamed of my doll; like you, if I could, I would let the world know how I feel. However, I do need to get along with all of these other people, so I have to keep that very important part of my life hidden. It sucks, but it doesn't mean I'm ashamed of anything.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Update
Have you ever witnessed a mother of 4 carry her child. Like the way we carry our dolls but with way more confidence. over the past 2 months ive become so comfortable moving and carrying her that, today I went to pick her up like bridal and in my arms i pulled her in for a kiss. I didnt even plan it. It just Happened. It was a great feeling. I also kind of understand what it must be like to be a parent, especially a mother. with regards to constantly carrying someone you care for.

As for the condition and performance of the doll. she is in great shape but with a few nicks from me not paying attention. you know those cheesy couples who say "im still in my honeymoon, it never ended or every day is like my honeymoon" well thats how I feel with this lady doll. again if you are shopping in Sanhui, I can not recommend this manufacturer more. I am highly satisfied. there are split second moments of uncanny valley syndrome with this doll.

INFORMATIONS