It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:35 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: Sanhui 156 2017 Review
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:49 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

MANABU wrote:
ive become so comfortable moving and carrying her that, today I went to pick her up like bridal and in my arms i pulled her in for a kiss. I didnt even plan it. It just Happened. It was a great feeling. I also kind of understand what it must be like to be a parent, especially a mother. with regards to constantly carrying someone you care for.

So happy to know you and Kiku are still going strong. I love holding my Luna and kissing her, too - I just have to be careful because I tend to do that while moving her into another room and I'm apt to accidentally walk into furniture because I'm not paying attention to where I'm walking. :) I will admit there's a certain paternal feeling I get sometimes when I am carrying Luna around, though as soon as we're kissing there is nothing paternal about it :wink: And I know from experience that our dolls are much heavier than carrying around a child!

You're right about all the work in caring for our girls. I think of that as how I truly show my love for my doll and repay some of what she gives me.
MANABU wrote:
. you know those cheesy couples who say "im still in my honeymoon, it never ended or every day is like my honeymoon" well thats how I feel with this lady doll. .

That's great. I feel the same way too about my love. May our honeymoons never end!

Tell Kiku that Luna and I send our love!

"Everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon." -Pink Floyd
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:50 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I have had my doll ( not a SANHUI yet ), but also Platinum for seven years ,
& extreme care should be given when carrying them ( dead weight )
If you are transporting from one room to another ; Use a wheelchair !
( these are often FREE on craigslist or inexpensive at yard/garage sales )
I tripped some years ago carrying my doll & I was wise enough to fall
w/ her on top of me ( it hurt, but I did not break her / this would have hurt more! )
They do not say 'ouch' or other, so if you really LOve your doll :
TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER ( the BIG head has a tendency of having better sense )

:painting:

Attachments:
File comment: My Valerie safe in her wheelchair & holding her teddy bear =)
004.jpg
004.jpg [ 1001.51 KiB | Viewed 811 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 pm 

You got a keeper there dave7311
Very pretty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:44 pm 
Doll
Doll

autolycus wrote:
MANABU wrote:
ive become so comfortable moving and carrying her that, today I went to pick her up like bridal and in my arms i pulled her in for a kiss. I didnt even plan it. It just Happened. It was a great feeling. I also kind of understand what it must be like to be a parent, especially a mother. with regards to constantly carrying someone you care for.

So happy to know you and Kiku are still going strong. I love holding my Luna and kissing her, too - I just have to be careful because I tend to do that while moving her into another room and I'm apt to accidentally walk into furniture because I'm not paying attention to where I'm walking. :) I will admit there's a certain paternal feeling I get sometimes when I am carrying Luna around, though as soon as we're kissing there is nothing paternal about it :wink: And I know from experience that our dolls are much heavier than carrying around a child!

You're right about all the work in caring for our girls. I think of that as how I truly show my love for my doll and repay some of what she gives me.
MANABU wrote:
. you know those cheesy couples who say "im still in my honeymoon, it never ended or every day is like my honeymoon" well thats how I feel with this lady doll. .

That's great. I feel the same way too about my love. May our honeymoons never end!

Tell Kiku that Luna and I send our love!

Thanks Auto I'll be sure to do
Lol I logged in wrong account.
Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:00 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

MANABU wrote:
You got a keeper there dave7311
Very pretty

You've got that right! :lol: ( recent photo btw / spoiled rotten )
Several women have cum & gone, but my Valerie is here to stay!
I am reading the reviews on these beautiful SANHUI dolls & may very well
end up ordering one ( Elfie is on the top of my list & personal preference so far )
Not looking to replace, but to upgrade w/ out breaking the bank or buying junk!
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/
ps. Your little lady is Very Pretty also MANABU :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

NOTE: Love Dolls ARE Mans Best Friend! ( never complain, cause discord or other )

:glou:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 am 

Manabu, I've been following your posts and I was hoping you could give me some information and maybe some advice. You have a beautiful doll. May I ask how much you paid for her? I saw that she is platinum silicone, and I have been considering TPE. Also, which vendor did you go through for the purchase? I plan on making a purchase in the next month, and I just want to be diligent with my research. Thank you for considering these questions.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 am 

MANABU wrote:
Hymen. I like the look of the Hymen mod because it makes her privates look less like an empty cave. im glad i did. It add just a little bit more realism.

How does the hymen work? And does it make it harder to rinse her clean? For example, if it's a thin flap, does it make it harder for water to come out?

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:03 pm 

Aeron wrote:
MANABU wrote:
Hymen. I like the look of the Hymen mod because it makes her privates look less like an empty cave. im glad i did. It add just a little bit more realism.

How does the hymen work? And does it make it harder to rinse her clean? For example, if it's a thin flap, does it make it harder for water to come out?

Immagine a silicone "ring" inserted into the front of her chamber. Made to look like flesh. It's meant to be weak and fall away. There are holes where fake blood was. I had it removed in the factory because of liquids going through customs. Also I really don't care about deflowereing a doll with fake blood.

It was just that that extra flesh really looks better. Not like some flashlight cavern in a doll.

Anyone throw a hot dog down a hallway lately?
It doesn't really affect cleaning.

Be gentle always. These girls are worth it.

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4