sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui Off-Menu Customizations

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sanhui Off-Menu Customizations

Post by Jimbofod »

Hi All,

I have noticed over time that people have posted about special order customizations for their Sanhui dolls. I don't mean the advertized ones like gel implants, standing feet, etc. These are things that do not show up on the official site, so it's hard to know what things might be available. It would be nice to have all of these compiled in one place. (Something like the "secret" menu for In-N-Out burger!)

Have you got any of these special customizations, or seen some elsewhere (e.g. a vendor forum) that should be added to the list?

I'll start off with a couple I have heard of:

1. Hymen:
b. listed as option on a vendor site, and some other post somewhere in my vague memory

2. Breast size adjustments:
a. 145 cm with smaller breasts
b. 165 R with even larger breasts

3. Animal style (just kidding, that's for In-N-Out)
3 for real. Larger vaginal opening for 118 cm elfie: (does this apply to the anus as well?)

4. Truly custom skin tone? It is mentioned on the site with some fairly standard options shown, but has anyone tried making something like a blue or red elf?

:glou:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sanhui Off-Menu Customizations

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hi Jimbofod,

Is Elfie de Forest Queen answering your calls~ ;)

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
2. 145cm has TWO body types--Large and Small on different product pages~
3. How much larger than R cup is preferred? It takes quite some time to creat a new mold~ Pls contact us via Skype: sanhui1
4. Animal style of cosmetics? ;p For real, enlarged orfices--Private & confidential but negotiable via direct contact!
5. Special custom order @ www.sanhuidolls.com
Attachments
118-F002TDF.jpg
118-F002TDF.jpg (2.47 MiB) Viewed 2676 times
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Wow! Thank you for clarifying and for this photo of elfie in green! The accent paint (in orange?) looks really good too!

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Do you think a bust, Skin and eyes like this would be possible?
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

IMO the eyes would be the most difficult thing to replicate from this image. Most doll eyes make use of what seem to be off-the-shelf eyes, sometimes adapted or set into movement systems, or just in front of some cotton for cheaper dolls. These eyes, with the large lack sockets, would have to be built from scratch into a custom head.

The body is perhaps not too far from something like their 165R, just with some different shaping. However, much bigger, and I suspect there might be issues with tearing/durability? I reckon you could put a 165R body in a custom costume and achieve a look pretty close to this.

For the coloring, I'm sure it's possible, but you have to think a bit about how things translate from a photo to a physical piece of art like a doll. There are some discussions going on in the thread below regarding this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Jimbofod wrote:
IMO the eyes would be the most difficult thing to replicate from this image. Most doll eyes make use of what seem to be off-the-shelf eyes, sometimes adapted or set into movement systems, or just in front of some cotton for cheaper dolls. These eyes, with the large lack sockets, would have to be built from scratch into a custom head.

The body is perhaps not too far from something like their 165R, just with some different shaping. However, much bigger, and I suspect there might be issues with tearing/durability? I reckon you could put a 165R body in a custom costume and achieve a look pretty close to this.

For the coloring, I'm sure it's possible, but you have to think a bit about how things translate from a photo to a physical piece of art like a doll. There are some discussions going on in the thread below regarding this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353
it's not the sockets, the sclera is black instead of white the iris is yellow. i can't imagine it would be much more difficult
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

it's not the sockets, the sclera is black instead of white the iris is yellow. i can't imagine it would be much more difficult
You are right, I had my eye anatomy partially wrong. However, there is still the interplay between the eye and the socket to some degree, especially if you want a round moveable eye in an, oblong, eye-shaped eyesocket. This space would be more prominent in eyes this big. To match the photo, all of this would have to be black, which might mean black paint inside. Then again, Sanhui have this technique of dying certain parts so they don't need painting. Granted, from what little experience I have in silicone pigments, black is very strong and could be a bit hard to control leaking into the regular skin.

Alternately, a non-moving eye might be relativley easy to do. You could make the eye like the old Sanhui eyes, or maybe special request it from whoever (I'm assuming) supplied them for Sanhui.

redorange2177
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redorange2177 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hi Jimbofod,

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of http://www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
3. How much larger than R cup is preferred? It takes quite some time to creat a new mold~ Pls contact us via Skype: sanhui1
4. Animal style of cosmetics? ;p For real, enlarged orfices--Private & confidential but negotiable via direct contact!
5. Special custom order @ http://www.sanhuidolls.com

I cannot find the product page for the 145cm smaller breasts is it down?

please send a link?

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

redorange2177 wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:Hi Jimbofod,

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of http://www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
5. Special custom order @ http://www.sanhuidolls.com

I cannot find the product page for the 145cm smaller breasts is it down?

please send a link?
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... yamamoto-1

Despite the link name it's actually an A cup doll.

INFORMATIONS