It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:00 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Sanhui Off-Menu Customizations
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:49 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hi All,

I have noticed over time that people have posted about special order customizations for their Sanhui dolls. I don't mean the advertized ones like gel implants, standing feet, etc. These are things that do not show up on the official site, so it's hard to know what things might be available. It would be nice to have all of these compiled in one place. (Something like the "secret" menu for In-N-Out burger!)

Have you got any of these special customizations, or seen some elsewhere (e.g. a vendor forum) that should be added to the list?

I'll start off with a couple I have heard of:

1. Hymen:
b. listed as option on a vendor site, and some other post somewhere in my vague memory

2. Breast size adjustments:
a. 145 cm with smaller breasts
b. 165 R with even larger breasts

3. Animal style (just kidding, that's for In-N-Out)
3 for real. Larger vaginal opening for 118 cm elfie: (does this apply to the anus as well?)

4. Truly custom skin tone? It is mentioned on the site with some fairly standard options shown, but has anyone tried making something like a blue or red elf?

:glou:

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Sanhui Off-Menu Customizations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:44 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi Jimbofod,

Is Elfie de Forest Queen answering your calls~ ;)

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
2. 145cm has TWO body types--Large and Small on different product pages~
3. How much larger than R cup is preferred? It takes quite some time to creat a new mold~ Pls contact us via Skype: sanhui1
4. Animal style of cosmetics? ;p For real, enlarged orfices--Private & confidential but negotiable via direct contact!
5. Special custom order @ www.sanhuidolls.com

Attachments:
118-F002TDF.jpg
118-F002TDF.jpg [ 2.47 MiB | Viewed 978 times ]

Email: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (Primary), support@sanhuidolls.com Skype: sanhui1 QQ#1: 584064113 QQ#2:2229758514 (KK) QQ#3:1554953453[/size]
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:42 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wow! Thank you for clarifying and for this photo of elfie in green! The accent paint (in orange?) looks really good too!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:08 pm 

Do you think a bust, Skin and eyes like this would be possible?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:27 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Quote:

IMO the eyes would be the most difficult thing to replicate from this image. Most doll eyes make use of what seem to be off-the-shelf eyes, sometimes adapted or set into movement systems, or just in front of some cotton for cheaper dolls. These eyes, with the large lack sockets, would have to be built from scratch into a custom head.

The body is perhaps not too far from something like their 165R, just with some different shaping. However, much bigger, and I suspect there might be issues with tearing/durability? I reckon you could put a 165R body in a custom costume and achieve a look pretty close to this.

For the coloring, I'm sure it's possible, but you have to think a bit about how things translate from a photo to a physical piece of art like a doll. There are some discussions going on in the thread below regarding this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:33 pm 

Jimbofod wrote:
Quote:

IMO the eyes would be the most difficult thing to replicate from this image. Most doll eyes make use of what seem to be off-the-shelf eyes, sometimes adapted or set into movement systems, or just in front of some cotton for cheaper dolls. These eyes, with the large lack sockets, would have to be built from scratch into a custom head.

The body is perhaps not too far from something like their 165R, just with some different shaping. However, much bigger, and I suspect there might be issues with tearing/durability? I reckon you could put a 165R body in a custom costume and achieve a look pretty close to this.

For the coloring, I'm sure it's possible, but you have to think a bit about how things translate from a photo to a physical piece of art like a doll. There are some discussions going on in the thread below regarding this issue.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=98353

it's not the sockets, the sclera is black instead of white the iris is yellow. i can't imagine it would be much more difficult

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:21 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Quote:
it's not the sockets, the sclera is black instead of white the iris is yellow. i can't imagine it would be much more difficult

You are right, I had my eye anatomy partially wrong. However, there is still the interplay between the eye and the socket to some degree, especially if you want a round moveable eye in an, oblong, eye-shaped eyesocket. This space would be more prominent in eyes this big. To match the photo, all of this would have to be black, which might mean black paint inside. Then again, Sanhui have this technique of dying certain parts so they don't need painting. Granted, from what little experience I have in silicone pigments, black is very strong and could be a bit hard to control leaking into the regular skin.

Alternately, a non-moving eye might be relativley easy to do. You could make the eye like the old Sanhui eyes, or maybe special request it from whoever (I'm assuming) supplied them for Sanhui.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:43 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hi Jimbofod,

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of http://www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
3. How much larger than R cup is preferred? It takes quite some time to creat a new mold~ Pls contact us via Skype: sanhui1
4. Animal style of cosmetics? ;p For real, enlarged orfices--Private & confidential but negotiable via direct contact!
5. Special custom order @ http://www.sanhuidolls.com

I cannot find the product page for the 145cm smaller breasts is it down?

please send a link?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:54 pm 

redorange2177 wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hi Jimbofod,

1. On Hymen mod, Online store of http://www.sanhuidolls.com shows all options in one place~ ;D
5. Special custom order @ http://www.sanhuidolls.com

I cannot find the product page for the 145cm smaller breasts is it down?

please send a link?

https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... yamamoto-1

Despite the link name it's actually an A cup doll.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]