sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 118cm Elfie review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 118cm Elfie review

Post by Robert Lloyd »

joninin wrote:I was surprised about how realistic the breasts are. I know some reviews have complained about Sanhui breasts not jiggling in a realistic way and I figured that the scaled-down size of this doll would likely make that more of an issue. However, the breasts have a real feel when squeezed and jiggle a lot when the doll moves.
My Sanhui 145 arrived last week. Her breasts are the best feature--they are amazing. You have to get the jiggly breasts upgrade though.
Even though I read a lot of reviews of silicone dolls which said they are a lot heavier for their size compared to TPE dolls, I was still quite surprised about how heavy she is. Even though she's small, I can imagine someone with back problems having a bit of trouble moving her about and getting into some sex positions.
I simply can't believe how heavy my Sanhui 145 is for being such a small doll. I have degenerative disc disease in my spine, but I thought my large arms and strength would be enough to overcome the weight even with back problems. I was wrong. It's been an issue for me.

I've been thinking the last few days I need to buy a 100-110 CM doll to start with and once I get used to it then I can work up to the 145 CM. Doll ownership is a serious hobby.

icemann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by icemann »

joninin can you send me an PM ? best regards

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Such a lovely girl, joninin, thanks for showing these pictures for us they are amazing! I am convinced that this doll is the one for me, seems like perfect size and proportions for me. I would like to see more 118 cm doll owners with reviews but i can't really find many reviews on this one. I would love to see a video on this doll or some size comparison photos but in any case your review has helped a lot, thanks!

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

This is Sanhui's range of motion chart on their website:

Is that accurate for Elfie?

When you say 90 degrees of leg movement, which direction are you talking about, and why does it make missionary difficult?

Thanks for the help. She is one that I'm looking at for the future.

joninin

Post by joninin »

I didn't find missionary doable. Her legs do go to 90 degrees but not farther. Her legs did go out into the splits fairly well. My understanding is that the 118 skeleton is the newer one, just smaller. The easiest position was her on her back on the edge of the bed. If I were buying one now, I would ask Sanhui to make a larger vagina (which I hear that they do these days). It was TIGHT.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

Xqueen
Ex-Member

Post by Xqueen »

Nice pictures, great quality doll

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I would love to see her with a short hair wig....those ears are a big part of her charm!!
L✰neR✯nger

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

The official range of motion chart mentions that she can bend her upper torso to the side. I haven't seen any Sanhui photos that she's bent sideways, just rotate and arch back. I wouldn't try that with my 145 but if it is ok, then that would be great.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Lustforlife wrote:Such a lovely girl, joninin, thanks for showing these pictures for us they are amazing! I am convinced that this doll is the one for me, seems like perfect size and proportions for me. I would like to see more 118 cm doll owners with reviews but i can't really find many reviews on this one. I would love to see a video on this doll or some size comparison photos but in any case your review has helped a lot, thanks!
Sanhui shows her alongside some other dolls on their site. Out of the 4 or 5 people here that claim to have bought her, only Joninin has done a review and he got rid of her very quickly. I love small dolls and think Elfie has the prettiest face out of all of the elf options out there but with a limited skeleton and some proportion issues she seems more like a $1200 doll. At $1600 I can't help but think a 145 is a better goal to save up for.

joninin

Post by joninin »

The 145 is better for me. The Elfie was very well-designed and very realistic, esp the face, the body sculpture, and the boobs. If I could relate to a doll that size and the vagina were a bit roomier, it would be the ideal doll for me. I do like the elf ears a lot. I needed to move to a 145 because of my preference for overall size. Sanhui now makes custom vagina sizes. So, if I were ordering one now, I could request something more fitting. I do recommend the doll if you like a smaller doll with a good skeleton and high end sculpting. The boobs on the Elfie were more realistic than on my 145. Felt and behaved like real boobs. I also wish others would review theirs and post more photos.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Based largely on what I read and saw in this thread, I ordered my Elfie yesterday. :-)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

HSP_960 wrote:Based largely on what I read and saw in this thread, I ordered my Elfie yesterday. :-)
Congrats! Please do review and share photos!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Sure hope you requested larger entries or you may have a tight fit :shocked!:

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and concerns, and thanks especially to Sanhui who adjusted my order so my Elfie's coochie will be enlarged. :-) Time will D-R-A-G until she arrives!

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

HSP_960 wrote:Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and concerns, and thanks especially to Sanhui who adjusted my order so my Elfie's coochie will be enlarged. :-) Time will D-R-A-G until she arrives!
This was 'me' (dave7311) many moons ago awaiting my Valerie's arrival : :evidence:

INFORMATIONS