sanhuiofficial.com

Trying to order my 2nd Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Trying to order my 2nd Sanhui

Post by Forb »

Hi Sanhui!

I'm trying to order my 2nd Sanhui and it's been more than a week since I emailed you and I haven't gotten a reply... Also the email bounced it what looks like a bad forward.

I would prefer not just ordering from the website, especially since I can't even get an email response. And also I'd like it to be known that I'm a repeat customer AND a TDF member that has said many nice things about Sanhui!

Can someone(Coco?) PM or contact me?

Thank You!
Forb.

PS. My 156/Amelia is still nearly perfect after 1 year. She is nothing short of a work of art!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Trying to order my 2nd Sanhui

Post by Forb »

Woohoo!
I was able to contact Sanhui and place my order using this email: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com
Coco replied in the middle of the night too!

Thank you so much Coco!
Forb

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

yeah, Coco is really reactive and helping :)

As i ordered past sunday (yeah you read it right) i was quite surprised by your thread XD

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

I hope I didn't give you a scare zax. You must have used the correct email. I was replying to a very old email chain, and the email bounced. Oh, And congrats on getting an Elfie!

For others:
DO NOT USE: sanhuidolls@yahoo.com
USE THIS: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com

welp, my order has been placed and paid for. The wait should be easier this time since I have Melissa to keep me company :)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Forb wrote:I hope I didn't give you a scare zax. You must have used the correct email. I was replying to a very old email chain, and the email bounced.
It's ok as Coco reply me real fast i'm sure i'm in good hands :twisted:
Forb wrote:Oh, And congrats on getting an Elfie!
She'll be a dark elfie :mrgreen:
Forb wrote:welp, my order has been placed and paid for. The wait should be easier this time since I have Melissa to keep me company :)
You meannie, i'm dollless at this time :cry:

INFORMATIONS