sanhuiofficial.com

Crazy shipping?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Crazy shipping?

Post by Kotobh88 »

I purchased the 118cm Elfie. Was told there was no issues with customs or anything. They showcased her at a Las Vegas expo if my memory serves me correctly. Only reason I really got the 118cm is so she can go in the closet a hell of a lot easier. Especially since I have a small apartment.

And holy cow man, that sounds like an absolute nightmare!

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Customs is always a gamble and getting info out of them is rare. Hopefully she gets cleared soon.

Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kotobh88 »

Well my package is still just sittin in Cali, its on day 10 now. That doesn't include the few days before it actually got there

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

Thanks, keep us posted. I believe they have 30 days to either release it or inform you that action is being taken on it.

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

Kotobh88 wrote:Well my package is still just sittin in Cali, its on day 10 now. That doesn't include the few days before it actually got there
So is mine....

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

1234ryan wrote:
Kotobh88 wrote:Well my package is still just sittin in Cali, its on day 10 now. That doesn't include the few days before it actually got there
So is mine....
Didn't California just legalize recreational use of weed? Maybe the customs is disposing the impounded grass one blunt at a time?
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

1234ryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 1234ryan »

1234ryan wrote:
So is mine....

Hey! Mine just started moving hope yours did too. Long couple of weeks.

Kotobh88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kotobh88 »

Hahahaha yeah my Elfie got released as well. Hopefully you guys will see a very in depth review on her soon.

INFORMATIONS