sanhuiofficial.com

My soon to be 168 lover

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

My soon to be 168 lover

Post by Lustforlife »

Greetings fellow forumers, i ordered a 168 cm from Sanhui and cannot wait to receive my new lady! I currently have an Elfie 118 cm and while i do enjoy her i just needed something bigger and i felt i could not go wrong with the 168 (the tallest Sanhui currently) I've seen posts and pictures about how wonderful these ladies are, well Sanhui girls in general but specifically the 168! I was originally going to get the Marya AIO that was discounted with slight blemish and i really did want that one but i could not afford her sadly and i am sure she has brought much happiness to whomever she ended up with and if not who ever she will end up with! Any ways i had purchased the 168 since she was as well an in stock doll with slight blemish and received an amazing discount! Sanhui not only offers amazing customer service and beautiful girls to take home but also really does their best to work deals for long time customers and doll veterans ! Much appreciation to Coco & KK ! Look forward to posting pics of her when she arrives and posting an in depth review :)

INFORMATIONS