sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by Sofos »

Hi,

So things are moving along. Just more work than expected getting back to order...

But it's also because I got inspired by the new and fresh kitchen, hallway and bathroom so I have been starting to buy new furniture and appliances.

Also ordered maintenance on the remaining rooms, so they will paint all ceilings, put new wallpapers up, replace the floors in the bedroom and grind and "paint" (don't know the word) the parquet floor in the living room.

After that I will be able to unpack for good. Now I will need to empty some rooms again in the coming weeks.

I know Emma is really excited to start showing off the new place ( with her in it ) and so but it may be a while until everything is done still.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Sofos and Emms

That's a good decision to do all of your refurbishment now, it's always so difficult when a home is lived in as it causes so much disruption.
Perfect while you still have a lot of stuff packed. I expect the parquet floor will look really beautiful after it's had the work, really nice feature.
Good luck with all the work.

Best wishes to you and Emms from us lot on the sofa. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Thanks Mondoon, yea it's really lots of work but it is badly needed. When the contrast between the rooms got visible doing nothing wasn't really an option

Also, a lot of the furniture is from ikeas cheaper assortment bought 10+ years ago when my financial situation was different from today but I have kept them around and never had any reason not to... Now I will do some upgrades :D

Installed a new dishwasher last week. Tomorrow a brand new combined washer and dryer arrives and ordered a new bed today. 160cm wide, so Emma can sleep in it every night ( my old one is a bit narrow some nights ). I ordered a 180 cm wide first but after measuring the room I went back to the store and changed to 160 because the room couldn't really handle 180... But I think 160 should be sufficient for the two of us :thumbs_up:

Also got my eye on a new kitchen table with matching chairs but that will wait until the workers are done ( bed is made to order and arrives in 6 weeks so I hope the work is done by then)

Well, at least Emma now have competition in draining my account :lol: :mrgreen:

All the best to you all!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Sofos and Emms! :angel:

Glad to hear the renovations are coming along nicely! It really is the best time to do it all so it makes a lot of sense to do the rest now rather than wait later and have to go through it again! I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end! :thumbs_up:

New bed? Awesome!! I bet Emma is going to really enjoy this one, especially after the bunk beds! :angel:
Sofos wrote: Well, at least Emma now have competition in draining my account :lol: :mrgreen:
Hahaha well i'm sure she will understand if she doesn't get new dresses before a little while :whistle:

Anyway, great to have news from you two! Best wishes from Mellisa, Sophie and myself!

:glou:

ZD

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Haha, ZD :lol:

She ordered a new dress today :lol:
But ok, it was used, smoking hot and she got it at a good price :haha4:

Oh, yea. We're both looking forward to the new bed :D

All the best to you and the girls.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Great to hear you're making progress. Happy for you and Emma. Hope the new renovations bring you joy and inspiration.
-DD27

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Glad you've been met with success Sofos. Upgrading and buying things for your living space is fun and I am sure with your elite creativity it will look fantastic. I lived on metal chairs and a coffee table I found discarded along the sidewalk for far too long until I decided to furnish my place. It was one of the best decisions I ever made, so I know the joy. Congrats and say hi to Emma for me :thumbs_up:

Carpe Noctem
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Thank you DollDaddy27 and Endless War :D

Lots of inspiration here right now actually. Things will look pretty nice when done :D
I'm also arranging lots of more storage space witch is needed when you live with Emma :whistle:

Finally got some photos taken. Here is Emma showcasing the new bathroom :D
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0026.JPG
DSC_0026.JPG (3.41 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
DSC_0032.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 1703 times
(more coming)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Before we had a bathtub that was pretty nasty and impossible to clean under... Now, besides being fresh and all, the shower is also much more accessible for both of us! :D
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG (2.87 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG (3 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
Zoomed out overview
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 1700 times

And here is Emma demonstrating the faucet 8)
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG (2.67 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG (2.7 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1700 times
Thats it! The bathroom isn't that big and it wasn't easy to get the flash umbrellas in there :lol:
I started out with the fixed focal lens on f/1.8 but had to change to the kit zoom because it was impossible to get the framing I wanted due to the lack of space.

Happy eastern everyone! :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think you missed an opportunity for a wet tee shirt shot there Sofos when Emma was in the shower........mind you, you might not have survived afterwards!

Lovely shots of Emma and her demonstrating the new bathroom though!

My girls are getting a little bored stuck in the bedroom again as I’ve decided to rip out my old heating system ready for new stuff in the summer! That means I’ve had to take up some floorboards again before I can lay the new floor on top! I did buy a carpet ages ago but decided I’m too messy for that so that’ll have to go upstairs somewhere waiting for doing a room up there....one day!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I think you missed an opportunity for a wet tee shirt shot there Sofos when Emma was in the shower........mind you, you might not have survived afterwards!

Lovely shots of Emma and her demonstrating the new bathroom though!

My girls are getting a little bored stuck in the bedroom again as I’ve decided to rip out my old heating system ready for new stuff in the summer! That means I’ve had to take up some floorboards again before I can lay the new floor on top! I did buy a carpet ages ago but decided I’m too messy for that so that’ll have to go upstairs somewhere waiting for doing a room up there....one day!

Cheers, Hollows.

:haha4: Yea I don't think I would be very popular around here then ;)

Sounds like a lot of work, I hope it goes well! :)
I'm getting exhausted just moving stuff out of the way for the contractors :lol:

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hi Sofos and Emms

Still sat on the washing machine then. :thumbs_up: :lol:
The new bathroom is looking lovely, I noticed that you've got black floor tiles like us, or are they dark brown? Oooh, and white tiles on the wall. Yeah, really smart.
The shower is really nice and the sink tap works too. :D
You're looking rather lovely there Emms, especially with that snazzy red skirt. I like that, red suits you well. And as you know I'm very fond of my black stockings, well, so is Mondoon actually.

mycket kärlek till er båda

Hanna, Katie and Mondoon
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

SHEEEEEES BAAAAAAACK! Awesome Pics. Love the bathroom and jealous as hell that you have a towel warmer! My tub is the last thing I need done in my place and I soooooo want heated floors and a towel warmer. Great to see Emma again and love the outfit! Have a great time in the new digs.
-DD27

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Hanna wrote:Hi Sofos and Emms

Still sat on the washing machine then. :thumbs_up: :lol:
The new bathroom is looking lovely, I noticed that you've got black floor tiles like us, or are they dark brown? Oooh, and white tiles on the wall. Yeah, really smart.
The shower is really nice and the sink tap works too. :D
You're looking rather lovely there Emms, especially with that snazzy red skirt. I like that, red suits you well. And as you know I'm very fond of my black stockings, well, so is Mondoon actually.

mycket kärlek till er båda

Hanna, Katie and Mondoon

:lol: yep :)
And by coincidence it really was spinning for a while ;) :oops:

They are dark brown, with a bit of a pattern in them. I like them very much :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the compliment :D
I like the skirt too and if you like red you should be pleased to know that I got this super cute red minidress in the mail today :D

Black stockings are growing on me, I know you like them too. In fact it was a certain lady on a motorcycle showing just a little lace under the skirt that got us interested in them ;)
They keep sliding down though. I might need a gartner belt or something :?

Lots of love to you, Katie and Moondon! :D
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

DollDaddy27 wrote:SHEEEEEES BAAAAAAACK! Awesome Pics. Love the bathroom and jealous as hell that you have a towel warmer! My tub is the last thing I need done in my place and I soooooo want heated floors and a towel warmer. Great to see Emma again and love the outfit! Have a great time in the new digs.
-DD27

Haha, Thank you DD27 :D

Towel warmer is great but the floors aren't heated...
Nice of you to stop by and I'm glad you liked the outfit :D . Its new :lol:

Lots of love to you and Kianna!
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

INFORMATIONS