sanhuiofficial.com

Time to meet Emma

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Time to meet Emma

Post by LaDollyVita »

Sofos wrote:Her knee got some permanent scarring from her fall a weeks ago :(
And then I made it worse... It's all healed up but it looks a bit bad.
You know, maybe it's because I know how upsetting it was and that you worked hard to make Emma better, but I see it as a testament more than a scar.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Best of Luck with the move. Think of the 6 week place as a studio to take tons of photos of Emma with different backgrounds than we've seen. Hope the renovation goes well and you don't feel too displaced.

-DD27

jaysond
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jaysond »

You actually did a good job on spec'ing her out. I'm actually a little jealous.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Thanks all

Yes, I plan to bring the camera but I don't think the "studio" will allow for that many different settings :lol:

Ivy
Doll
Doll

Post by Ivy »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Sofos wrote:Her knee got some permanent scarring from her fall a weeks ago :(
You know, maybe it's because I know how upsetting it was and that you worked hard to make Emma better, but I see it as a testament more than a scar.
Mm-hm. I'll quietly agree. Nursing the injuries should strengthen the bond and the scars will symbolize it.
It's now more significant when you pet her knee I assume. :smilecolros:

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Hej,
about scars; if one looks just at the surface, anything less than pristine seems inferior, sure. But when you go into profound grounds like art and personality, other matters come to effect. Some imperfection does not ruin beauty, but amplifies it!

Ginevra sends her best wishes!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Just as reference for those not reading in dolls alive. It's not a permanent move, but a move to a temp home for 6 weeks while my apartment gets renovated.
This explains a lot ... but in my opinion this makes the move even worse because you have to do this twice now :roll:
Her knee got some permanent scarring from her fall a weeks ago :(
A doll that become damaged, in this case your beautiful Emma, according to my opinion always frustrating and a little heartbreaking.
With my experience .... I hereby love even more of them ... like taking care of an injured bird
:fadein:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear Emma has sustained another injury. :( I know the awful feeling all too well from Honey's mishap. I do hope something can be done in the future to lessen the scar. If not Emma needs to know the girls and I still love her, No matter what! :angel:
condolences,
Mr Fix it.

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Hey Sofos-- Im looking in detail on Emma, Is her hair -- permanent? not a wig? It looks like the folicles are actually in the head.

Emma
Doll
Doll

Post by Emma »

Thanks for all the concern. I'm pretty sure my scar is permanent but it's ok. I feel just as loved anyway :D
Hi. Check out my new thread

Hugs and kisses
/Emma

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

EBmoist wrote:Hey Sofos-- Im looking in detail on Emma, Is her hair -- permanent? not a wig? It looks like the folicles are actually in the head.

:mrgreen:
Look up lace front wigs :thumbs_up: :D

There are closeups earlier in the thread and some discussion. I would normally link it but I'm on the phone so it's to much work...

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Sofos- I have never seen that before! its like starting over .. You learn SO many new things here!! I just found what your talking about Lace front wigs! Incredible! They are more expensive (50% or more) than normal wigs, but far more realistic, from what i can see.. My red-head ginger fascination was already intense, NOW.... watchout! Im goign for lace front for my doll ! THANK YOU SOFOS and EMMA of course!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

EBmoist wrote:Sofos- I have never seen that before! its like starting over .. You learn SO many new things here!! I just found what your talking about Lace front wigs! Incredible! They are more expensive (50% or more) than normal wigs, but far more realistic, from what i can see.. My red-head ginger fascination was already intense, NOW.... watchout! Im goign for lace front for my doll ! THANK YOU SOFOS and EMMA of course!

Oh yes, you learn plenty new things living with a synthetic :D

Next thing you need to consider is real human hair or not . Goodbye $$ :whistle:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Emma and Sofos,

Hope everything is going well for you two at the moment with the temp housing situation and that you're holding on ok, i'm so sorry to hear about Emm's injury, hope it will heal well!

Mel and I will be sending positive vibes your way, hang in there!

:glou:

ZD and Mel

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Just wondering how the renovations are coming along. :?: I know they always take longer than expected. When I did my basement it seemed like it would never be finished. Hope you and Emma are doing well.
:glou:
Fix.

INFORMATIONS