sanhuiofficial.com

Textured Skin - Does anyone own a SH-156?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Textured Skin - Does anyone own a SH-156?

Post by MannyCan »

I was considering the SH-156 because of the textured skin option. But there are very few pictures of the SH-156 out there.

Does anyone have any that they can post (outside of the ones already on the Sanhui website)?

Also - if anyone has a SH-165 with textured skin, can you post whether you think its worth it? If not, I'd stick with the SH-160. But for some reason there is no textured skin option for the SH-160.

Thanks folks,
MannyCan

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Textured Skin - Does anyone own a SH-156?

Post by Dollstudio »

MannyCan wrote:Does anyone have any that they can post […]
You might want to check out this updated Unboxing: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77464
MannyCan wrote:Also - if anyone has a SH-165 with textured skin, can you post whether you think its worth it?
In my opinion: yes, definitely. It's a subtle effect, but in direct comparison with any other silicone doll it's just superb. If you don't have any other doll: not neccessarily, you might not notice the difference.

Sandro

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Thank you so much for that!

I wish they offered the textured skin for SH160. For photography and video that seems like it would be a significant improvement in realism.

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

Recently purchased a 156 Amelia from Sanhui, with the textured skin, and in my opinion it does make the doll much more realistic in appearance and feel. Was one of the main selling points for me and really glad I settled on her. Sadly, not a lot of pictures will do the skin texturing justice as it is rather subtle, but may be someone could do a side by side comparison with a non textured doll.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hey MutantOne! So you ordered the same doll as me! Have you received her yet???
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

Yes, Forb, I received her last Monday. Still have to make an intro thread for her, and my phone's camera is not doing her justice with the unboxing pics I took. Went through Sanhui directly with their valentines sale, and she arrived way faster then I was expecting. Something like 3 weeks from initial order to delivery. Mental. Next time (assuming there is a next time) I may go through a vendor like George, but no real regrets so far. But, so far Alicia and I are enjoying each others company. Since it is my first doll of this type, was a little thrown by her weight, but getting a better handle on it. Just have to plan out her moves before shifting her around, otherwise I may pull something.
Anyway, best wishes and I hope your little angel arrives soon.
Attachments
IMG_20170308_121806.jpg
IMG_20170308_121806.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 3237 times

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

That is so awesome! She looks fantastic MutantOne. So does she have teeth/tongue? Oh, is that the Amilia face?
I've been expecting the weight to be an issue and planning out moves to be important.
Really looking forward to Alicia's introduction thread!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

MannyCan wrote:I wish they offered the textured skin for SH160. For photography and video that seems like it would be a significant improvement in realism.
Textured skin is a very nice feature. I have felt this on RealDolls, but I haven't been introduced to a Sanhui lady before. It's likely only a matter of time before Sanhui offers this on all models. You can always ask them directly if that is their plan!
MutantOne wrote:I received [my doll] last Monday. Still have to make an intro thread for her, and my phone's camera is not doing her justice with the unboxing pics I took.
Congrats, Mutant! She looks like a charmer even in your camera phone pic. :thumbs_up:

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Congratulations on your purchase MannyCan !
I hope you will soon give an Report of your purchase with photos.
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

Thanks Forb, and thank you LaDollyVita. Alicia is getting to be a diva with all this attention :) Perhaps I'll start getting my pics together and working on that intro.

The body is Amelia, the face is an Adeline, which does have teeth and tongue. Its a nice aesthetic feature, although I had a mini heart attack when I removed the tongue for the first time. lol. It's not attached to the mouth, which makes sense for cleanup or whatnot. As for the weight, 60lbs does not sound too bad but dead weight is hard to deal with. I find positioning the back to be the most tricky part, as she is still stiff there. But the rest of her joints loosened up nicely. May be its my apt, or the weather (cold and dry), but Ali gets quite statically charged. Anyone know a good solution for that?

I believe there was a roadmap thread for Sanhui here, one that lists out their plans for the future and getting client feedback. I would love to see more of these textured dolls, it's really fantastic to look at and touch. Makes a lot of difference to flat plastic :)
Attachments
IMG_20170312_114845.jpg
IMG_20170312_114845.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3142 times

noiseb1

Post by noiseb1 »

I ordered a SH160. Going to receive it tomorrow. Can't wait. First doll ever. Will post a review.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Thanks Mutant.

Awesome noiseb1! and welcome to the forum. What face did you order?

I have to ask both of you, did you get the thick skin option on the 156?

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

Congrats noiseb1, she should be home any minute now :)

Forb, I didn't go with the thick skin option (didn't even know that was a thing). What other options did you guys go for?

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

MutantOne wrote:May be its my apt, or the weather (cold and dry), but Ali gets quite statically charged. Anyone know a good solution for that?
Mutant - This is a great question to start a new thread for. You'll get much better response that way!

MutantOne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MutantOne »

Good idea, LaDollyVita, thanks for the heads up.

INFORMATIONS