sanhuiofficial.com

11.11 Promo, 2016-Sanhui Best price ever!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Warranty Fair enough?

Warranty Fair Enough
25%
Conformity with Warranty Terms
25%
Warranty to Modify
42%
Warranty to disregard
8%

Total votes: 12

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 11.11 Promo, 2016-Sanhui Best price ever!

Post by Staraway »

YAY YAY VA-JAY JAAAAY!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Nice to have a sales event prior to the holidays from this vendor! :thumbs_up:
I have some questions and suggestions for clarification.

First off, this was a lot of information to digest. Great news/ teaser about new head and skin textures!

Then things got confusing
A) something about warranties. (Was it changed or updated? You want suggestions?)

B) a 11.11% discount on new dolls (understood that)

C) something about coupon codes and promo cash. (Lost me)
Sanhui Doll wrote:Trick or Treat?

Only by quote of conformation to Warranty Terms of Sanhui dolls can the follwing discount and/or coupon be valid for purchase of Sanhui dolls from http://www.sanhuidolls.com (c.f. Warranty Terms: /faq-and-doll-size-chart-1).

Best price ever on the upcoming 11.11 Promo, 2016. Cheque it out NOW at purchase cart in http://www.sanhuidolls.com .

Easy steps to follow:
1) Place your favorite doll(s) to cart.
2) Click "Apply Coupon"
3) Enter Code: 11.11 Promo-2016
4) Checkout with Paypal

Date of Promotion: Oct.30~Nov.11,2016.

Conditions for Promo to be valid: conforming to Warranty Terms & completing payment via purchase cart.

Discount Specification:

* First 1~10 paid orders, each gets 11.11% off and ONE extra head to the corresponding doll.

* First 11~111 paid orders, each gets 11.11% off and a Promo Cash Coupon of $100USD for future purchase. Note that this coupon applies to add-on accessories (http://www.sanhuidolls.com/intl-spare-h ... ccessories) immediately when confirmation on paid order is notified via official email address (sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com or sanhui96@126.com).

Time Frame for the makings to paid orders: Following time of payment and order number.

Types of Coupon:
1) Purchase Coupon: Only one coupon can be applied on each purchase fulfiled via purchase cart in http://www.sanhuidolls.com. A coupon of $20 is offered for 65cm & 88cm; $30 for 92cm & 102cm; $50 for 120cm & 125cm; $80 for 145cm & larger dolls.
2) Paid Oct.Purchase Coupon: For purchase fulfiled in Oct via http://www.sanhuidolls.com, A coupon of $20 is offered for 65cm & 88cm; $30 for 92cm & 102cm; $50 for 120cm & 125cm; $80 for 145cm & larger dolls.

*Important Note for 1) & 2): Upon each payment , corresponding amount of cash coupon (Code) will be sent and stay valid until next purchase. Alternatively, valid for THREE months with notification on transfer to a third party by an email of verification from its original owner.

3) TDF members' Coupon:
Quote of post to the upcoming thread ("Sanhui Warranty Terms") stating conformation to Warranty Terms or offering constructive advice for the management to apply. First, log in with your TDF ID and post your remarks. Then, the code of coupon will be shown in the thread. Noteworthy for verification, quote your ID and time of post before sending with email address via TDF p.m. You then have you coupon valid. Surcharge could occur to mischievous conduct or Refund when coupon is added to your purchase after instant payment.

A coupon of $50 for stating conformation on Warranty Terms (www. sanhuidolls.com/faq-and-doll-size-chart-1) , $80 for constructive advice confirmed by the management on Sanhui Forum (TDF).

Coupons are NOT applicable to Returned or Reclaimed Items until purchase is fulfilled. All rights are reserved to the mangement of Sanhui dolls on interpretation and explanation of rules for this 11.11 Promo, 2016. Thank you very much for purchase of Sanhui Dolls from the ONLY legitimate official website! Sanhui Team is at your service and content to have customers happy purchases.
Sanhui has always been one of the few vendors to offer any kind of warranty. Free repairs for 6 months following purchase is a HUGE benefit.
My suggestions on your warranty section is:

48 hours to file a damaged shipment is a little short but "do-able". I suggest it would have to start after "confirmed" receipt/possession of package. This would require careful coordination and documentation from shipping tracking info.

Please clarify when the customer would be responsible for "return" or "round-trip shipping". (I believe you call it "two-way returning shipment".

Your first paragraph, second sentence needs a small change:"we provide free repairs for six months following Quick User's Quide". I think "QUIDE" is supposed to be "GUIDE"

The last part of your warranty has to do with tamper seals. Are warranties VOID if these seals are broken by customs inspections???

As for your coupons: please clarify when or how to receive them and how to use them. Perhaps issue a potential customer a bottom line price quote.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
GirlsGang wrote:Are you planning to have the textured skin for the other body sizes as well?
The 156 cm size is very appealing to me, however in my opinion athletic hips do not match E-cup breasts. But thats me, I would prefer B-cup :wink:
B-cup or even A-cup athletic beauty is to be on call for Sanhui 145cm doll. We appreciate all possible advice from you and veteran doll owners~

Best regards,
Coco
Sanhui Team
Personally I think a 160 with a or b cup would be better. Maybe you can offer both? Also 145s with smaller breasts might get stopped in customs in some countries.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Could you please tell me which doll are going to have the skin texture upgrade soon?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

_NG
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by _NG »

After doing some research for my first doll purchase, I've been eyeing the 165+ for a while now after I found out about Sanhui. Like a few others have stated in here and in other topics, is there any plans in the works for the 165 with smaller breast? This is a great promo and I'm really tempted to pull the trigger, but am willing to wait it out a bit if there is one in the works.

The textured skin also looks stunning!

INFORMATIONS