sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui is lying about the weights of their dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sanhui is lying about the weights of their dolls

Post by Chronos »

Just got my 165+ delivered today. The doll seemed pretty heavy so I weighed it. Actually I weighed myself first then weighed with me holding the doll. She is 82lbs. Ugh. The chart on their website says 30kg (66lb). Feeling pretty disgusted right now. I NEVER would've bought this doll if I'd known she weighed 82lb!
378f21_68a84aa6dfe24776a3fda7f19e938641-mv2.jpg
378f21_68a84aa6dfe24776a3fda7f19e938641-mv2.jpg (255.77 KiB) Viewed 5015 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sanhui is lying about the weights of their dolls

Post by Xephyr »

Is an extra 16 lbs really a deal breaker for you, or is it more so that they lied about the weight that peeved you? Perhaps they made an honest mistake and failed to do simple math.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Did you weigh her by itself maybe you did the math wrong?
I haven't weighed my 156 cm which she's suppose to weigh 61 lbs but she doesn't feel heavier than that.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Their website says 30kg. It's actually 37.3kg. Aka false advertising.

No ILuv I weighed her twice, 237-155=82. Besides that she feels like 82lb, almost twice the weight of my DSdoll.

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll-power »

Interesting. I'll try to borrow a scale and see how much my 165+ weighs. Maybe that explains why I tweaked by back getting her outta da box ;) Also interesting that the chart you posted shows the 160, 165, and 165+ all weighing the same-- though I reckon there could be explanations for that.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Then I guess they need to change it then
I hope that the 125 cm isn't heavier than what is says on their site.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Not sure about the 165+, but I can confirm that the 165 is indeed heavier (just weighed her):

Body: 30.3 - 30.6 kg
Body + Head: 33.2 - 33.4 kg

The numbers for the 160 are similar.

Unfortunately false advertising is very popular with all manufacturers, that's why you should talk to more unbiased vendors when buying a doll or considering your options.

I suggest Sanhui to change their data-sheets immediately and include the head and wig when weighing their dolls.

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Chronos wrote:Just got my 165+ delivered today. […] She is 82lbs. Ugh. The chart on their website says 30kg (66lb).
Generally, a deviation of about +/-10% is considered acceptable due to manufacturing tolerances. So a life-sized doll specified as 30 kg can weight ~33 kg. That covers the weight of the head, which is usually not included in the measurements for a doll body, or the increased weight because of bigger breasts. Though, a doll with much larger breasts (165 vs. 165 Plus) can not weight the same. If you see such specs, you should always double check with the manufacturer or vendor. Sometimes, specs for model variants are just copy & pasted, and then forgotten. Things like this are unfortunate, but they can happen.

Another recurring reason for incorrect weight specs is the weighting process itself. That applies especially to all dolls without a hanging mechanism (like a neck bolt, an eye bolt, or a hang kit). Measurements for dolls without hanging mechanisms are rarely accurate. Again, it's unfortunate, but it happens all the time.

A deviation of 15-20% can be problematic as it might change handling significantly - if a doll specified as 30 kg actually weights 34.5-36 kg, it's outside of the comfort zone of an average user; most of our customers are prepared to handle 30-33 kg when they purchase a life-sized silicone doll. However, something like this can happen if a manufacturer specifies the weight of the doll 10% more lightweight than the average delivered dolls actually are, and the weight of the head needs to be added (30 kg + 10% = 33 kg plus ~2.5 kg for the head = total weight ~35.5 kg).

If the measurement of 82 lbs is correct, I'd like to hear an explanation from the manufacturer. That's 37.2 kg, which is almost an 25% deviation from the specs.

Sandro

PS: If the measured weight increase is correct, it'd be the third Chinese doll this year which misses her initially specified weight by 7-9 kg (+25% ore more weight gain).

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

this has got me curious about my 165. i might get a chance this sunday weigh her..

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

Actually, you should be happy.
You see, normally they only weight 30kg, but you are lucky to receive extra for the same amount of money.
That worker who build your doll could be fired because he make his boss lose money for putting too many material into the doll.

Just Joking. seriously.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Actually, you should be happy.
You see, normally they only weight 30kg, but you are lucky to receive extra for the same amount of money.
That worker who build your doll could be fired because he make his boss lose money for putting too many material into the doll.
Just Joking. seriously.
:haha4:
Good one halmahera

Wow, I'm actually stronger than I thought. :whistle:
But I prefer lifting my beauty every day up and down the stairs above a visit to the fitness :mrgreen:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

A lot of manufacturers need to revisit their weight specs. What most shoppers don't know (and manufacturers don't clearly specify) is that the weights listed are typically for bodies WITHOUT head. Heads will add about another 10 pounds easily.

I'm pretty sure that in most threads, experienced owners warn, note and advise of the heaviness of the larger life sized dolls. New buyers get entranced on the beauty, proportions, and "realism". Many often flatly refuse to consider a shorter doll. In doing so, they completely underestimate that dead weight.

So yes - manufacturers need to update weights (with head)! -and- Buyers need to do their due diligence and homework.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

I have a original realdoll and this bitch breaks my back and im still young. i think they are like close to 100lbs and 80lbs+ of DEAD WEIGHT is alot for anyone but strong dudes. need to save my energy for my session lol. they prob never updated the specs after releasing the 165+

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

I guess they're not lying blatantly. Maybe it's only a stupid mistake? The chart should be corrected, of course. Anyway, heavy or not, she is still so beautiful~~~ I won't love her less because of the extra weight. Hey, but she is so skinny! How come she is also heavy?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Our dolls are 165cm and weigh only 30kg. We stret, er check each one before they are boxed up.
Attachments
rack.jpg
rack.jpg (47.96 KiB) Viewed 4715 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS