sanhuiofficial.com

Hanging 165+ for storage?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hanging 165+ for storage?

Post by Tommyllama »

Is it okay to hang my 165+ for extended storage?
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

doll-power
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hanging 165+ for storage?

Post by doll-power »

Hi, I've read other posts that do not recommend hanging, specifically mentioning Sanhui dolls-- not good for the skeleton long term is what I gather, and besides it's not equipped for a hook. I'd suggest (and this is what I'm doing) to lay her flat on something like a bed (or even in the original box or a customized case or underneath one of those Ikea storage beds that lift up), with a soft cushion-y comforter underneath and underneath that place a layer of foam, either a mattress foam topper thing or one of the foam slats that came with the package/box.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I would contact the manufacturer to be certain Tommyllama, but typically for most of the heavier dolls out there, suspension is the preferred method for storing them to avoid compression damage. My little JM Dolls 142cm came with a hook that threads on to her neck bolt to provide the option to suspend her without her head. I don't actually store her that way because she's not too heavy at 55lbs, and I haven't had any problems with her yet. But a 165cm weighs around 66lbs if I recall, so it's best to find out for certain the optimal way to store her.

Sam

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I had before I ordered my doll them asked if this option existed with them.
Their answer was negative.
So I asked if they had planned this option in the future.
Their answer was negative again.
I also wanted to have the "hang" option in order to better deal with a doll of 30kg.
I was even planning to make a hang option itself through the bolt of the neck, but after studying my doll I came to the conclusion that this is strong inadvisable.
Also I had already SHANHUIDOLLS been advised to recommend that this is not advisable, the skeleton can not handle this weight.
The latter meaning is the shoulder / neck attachment. :mrgreen:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Tommyllama
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommyllama »

Thank you everyone! She'll lie comfortably horizontally!
2016 Sanhui 165+
2016 OR 156 Tan H-Cup
2017 JY 155 Huge Breast
8 Various Heads

INFORMATIONS