sanhuiofficial.com

AIO 160cm questions...

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

AIO 160cm questions...

Post by Taylr »

I am interested in a Sanhui AIO 160cm Marya (2019) and in the absence of any response from the seller, I thought I might pose two of my questions directly to Sanhui, and/or owners of the AIO 160cm doll.

First, there was mention that Sanhui imprints the company name on the back of all heads, which is evident on the back of my 145cm doll's Sakura head. It is not visible in the photograph of the head of the AIO 160cm being offered, but is this how the 160cm head is produced, without the name imprinted?

Second, in the left photo there is a line at the base of the neck, in the back, which appears to be a seam line, though it is not visible in the front photo of the doll. Is this part of the manufacturing process, to leave this noticeable mark? Any help would be appreciated. Merci.
Attachments
AIO 160cm 2019.jpg
AIO 160cm 2019.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1319 times
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: AIO 160cm questions...

Post by MANABU »

U can find the logo on the back of the head in some of these photos

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=133193

That's what makes me doubt the authenticity among other things

Good luck.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Thank you, and I am perplexed by the seller's silence. I would have expected him to provide some sort of proof to dispel any concerns, especially when I voiced an interest in purchasing the doll. Too many questions, too few answers, so far.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Maybe owning 3 sanhui has made me an expert amongst the beginners. Hopefully. I mean I don't have an AIO from sanhui either. Just, multiple things about this sale trigger my warnings.

But if someone with real experience and insight like Anung were to chime in. I would take his word.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

The more open anus looks the same on both aio dolls

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

HappyWabbit wrote:The more open anus looks the same on both aio dolls
I mean look at that resume. I'd trust your opinion any day

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Hi Taylr
I think the same question has arised in old threads. Nobody knew why in some cases that occurred but there was same quality of the heads.
In the back neck it looks like a fold when the head is turned back like in those 2 photos.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Wight wrote:Hi Taylr I think the same question has arised in old threads. Nobody knew why in some cases that occurred but there was same quality of the heads.
In the back neck it looks like a fold when the head is turned back like in those 2 photos.
Thank you for your input. How about the lack of Sanhui's signature on the back of the head? Do you have any insights into this which may be of assistance?

Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Yes that's what I meant. Some had the imprint and some not, there was no difference in quality - and no explanation for it!
In AIO doll I would think it is reasonable to have 100% no gap doll with no imprint but we can't be sure.
Note that sadly the Marya face is verboten for TDF threads, it would be nice to see new entries here.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Wight wrote:Yes that's what I meant. Some had the imprint and some not, there was no difference in quality - and no explanation for it! In AIO doll I would think it is reasonable to have 100% no gap doll with no imprint but we can't be sure. Note that sadly the Marya face is verboten for TDF threads, it would be nice to see new entries here.
Lacking a definitive answer to the imprint question, I wonder if the Sanhui reps can step in and clarify this for us? Also, if the face is forbidden, I wonder how this sale made it past the admins?

Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Below, are the Sanhui heads which are banned from TDF. Which one is considered the 'Marya' head?

Sanhui
- 145-4 head
- 145-5 head
- 145-7 head
- 23 head
- #8 Head (including All-in-one dolls having this head)

Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

#8 is Marya sorry to say this. Serges's 2 girls got axed. TDF states the banned list is not exhaustive, there might be more new faces so would be wise to check with them with pictures.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Wight wrote:#8 is Marya sorry to say this. Serges's 2 girls got axed. TDF states the banned list is not exhaustive, there might be more new faces so would be wise to check with them with pictures.
Thank you.

Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS