sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 165 cm: Which head is this?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Franken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sanhui 165 cm: Which head is this?

Post by Franken »

Which head option is this:

A further questions: Are there any pictures out there which compare all possible eye-colour/wig-combinations (bonus would be skin colours, but I'll most likely go fair anway)?

I'm primarily interested in Severine, Miyuki and the head in the picture above. Basically only matters for heads with non-removable eyes, as I'm going to order all available wigs anyway.

ErrorNull

Re: Sanhui 165 cm: Which head is this?

Post by ErrorNull »

hey there franken, that looks like head option 1 for the sh165 of I'm not mistaken. it's the one i have.

Franken
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Franken »

ErrorNull wrote:hey there franken, that looks like head option 1 for the sh165 of I'm not mistaken. it's the one i have.
That would be Addeline, right?

If so, she looks completely different to the picture on Sanhui's site, which I didn't consider an option for me. This pic on the other hand...

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Franken wrote:Which head option is this:

A further questions: Are there any pictures out there which compare all possible eye-colour/wig-combinations (bonus would be skin colours, but I'll most likely go fair anway)?

I'm primarily interested in Severine, Miyuki and the head in the picture above. Basically only matters for heads with non-removable eyes, as I'm going to order all available wigs anyway.
Please email me and I will give you access to my photo albums.

INFORMATIONS