sanhuiofficial.com

Staining on Sanhui dolls

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
erothnar

Staining on Sanhui dolls

Post by erothnar »

Well i bought opal a black dress, panties, shoes and stockings!

i know i should was them all first, i hear silicone stains less then tpe, was wondering if any sanhui owners have had any staining issues if so do you have pictures and pictures after trying to correct it.

Also any success stories of using alot of dark clothing, and not staining? methods of prewash or other precautions to prevent stains???

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Staining on Sanhui dolls

Post by samara78 »

Oh she may stain like a mofo and may not. Use modified stalkings under clothing. Powder before dressing. Wash items a few times before wearing. Lace i found will easily stain a doll. Make sure clothes are not too tight on her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi erothnar! Sandro of Doll Studio & DS Europe has started a post for a product they're developing for stain remover for TPE and Silicone. They're doing tests at the moment but it looks a good product. Sorry, can't remember the topic name but perhaps search for Sandro and you'll find it, it was quite recent!

Edit:- just found it "New stain remover for TPE and Silicone".
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I think that the standard recommended practice erothnar, is to dress the doll in light under clothes before dressing in dark colours. You should be able to wash dark clothes a few times to avoid staining. But since it's far easier to avoid getting the stains in the first place, then it is to remove them after getting them, it best to err on the side of caution and not take any chances. I'd still wash the dark clothing regardless on the off chance that your doll somehow comes in contact with the material.

Sam

INFORMATIONS