sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI US New Products

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SANHUI US New Products

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

SANHUI US will now carry the 92cm,102cm,125cm,145cm,160cm, and 165cm dolls.

I sincerely apologize for the delay between restocking shipments. It has been a logistical nightmare and I just received approval to source our some of our stock locally.

This should allow me to offer our US customers a much wider variety of clothing and accessories in the future.

We are working on dramatically increasing the number of dolls we receive per shipment.

I am planning on visiting our headquarters in China in a few months to push for more support, set the wheels in motion for new projects, and to personally bring back some dolls in my carry on luggage! (Don't tase me TSA)

art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SANHUI US New Products

Post by art_vandelay »

I just got a 165 and I'm a previous owner of a Rby 13 Lilith. I think there is a good chance that you can be truly successful (watch out US doll makers) if you do things right in the U.S.

These dolls are a great value, highly functional, very detailed and realistic. Potential big win.

If you can get people what they want quickly and discreetly, you'll win. Lot's of communication if the buyer seems to need it.
If you are responsive about problems and fixes, you'll win. Treat customers as if they are buying a car instead of a love doll as far as how things are discussed. No shame or anything out of the ordinary goes miles with me.
If you offer people a large variety of heads and nice wigs, you'll win. I'd love to see eastern European, English, Irish and Nordic looking girls. If you had these, I'd buy one of each!!
If you design and print a proper manual in English that explains what these dolls can and can't do clearly, as well as basic cleaning and maintenance techniques, you'll win.
I'm going to hire you as my latex salesman?
...I don't think so.....

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

art_vandelay wrote:I just got a 165 and I'm a previous owner of a Rby 13 Lilith. I think there is a good chance that you can be truly successful (watch out US doll makers) if you do things right in the U.S.

These dolls are a great value, highly functional, very detailed and realistic. Potential big win.

If you can get people what they want quickly and discreetly, you'll win. Lot's of communication if the buyer seems to need it.
If you are responsive about problems and fixes, you'll win. Treat customers as if they are buying a car instead of a love doll as far as how things are discussed. No shame or anything out of the ordinary goes miles with me.
If you offer people a large variety of heads and nice wigs, you'll win. I'd love to see eastern European, English, Irish and Nordic looking girls. If you had these, I'd buy one of each!!
If you design and print a proper manual in English that explains what these dolls can and can't do clearly, as well as basic cleaning and maintenance techniques, you'll win.
Thank you for your feedback sir. This is how we are doing things at my branch. Since our dolls don't have to go through customs, US customers will receive a discrete plain unmarked package with no reference of the contents or company name on the shipping label.

We usually answer emails within minutes every day of the week and are happy to answer questions.

SANHUI always welcome feedback to fix problems. We have made numerous improvements to our dolls and will continue to do so. We strive to make quality affordable products.

I prefer to think of our dolls as works of art instead of love dolls. Discussions about our "pose-able mannequins" will always be kept professional.

SANHUI US sources our wigs and accessories locally now so you can expect to see a lot more sexy lingerie and high quality wigs featured in our shop soon.

I completely understand our customers want to see more European faces. I have a European looking custom 165+ redhead as my display model.

Dolls from SANHUI US include a English instruction manual which explains the range of motions, do's and don'ts, and cleaning/maintenance techniques. I will see if I can get these included in international orders as well.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

My 102 doll made it safely from Sanhui China with no problems : ) very happy with the quality and craftsmanship. She was perfect out the box.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:
art_vandelay wrote:I just got a 165 and I'm a previous owner of a Rby 13 Lilith. I think there is a good chance that you can be truly successful (watch out US doll makers) if you do things right in the U.S.

Thank you for your feedback sir. This is how we are doing things at my branch. Since our dolls don't have to go through customs, US customers will receive a discrete plain unmarked package with no reference of the contents or company name on the shipping label.

We usually answer emails within minutes every day of the week and are happy to answer questions.

SANHUI always welcome feedback to fix problems. We have made numerous improvements to our dolls and will continue to do so. We strive to make quality affordable products.

I prefer to think of our dolls as works of art instead of love dolls. Discussions about our "pose-able mannequins" will always be kept professional.

SANHUI US sources our wigs and accessories locally now so you can expect to see a lot more sexy lingerie and high quality wigs featured in our shop soon.

I completely understand our customers want to see more European faces. I have a European looking custom 165+ redhead as my display model.

Dolls from SANHUI US include a English instruction manual which explains the range of motions, do's and don'ts, and cleaning/maintenance techniques. I will see if I can get these included in international orders as well.
Sounds like a win/win!

No customs hassles and a domestic source.
:glou:

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Just a quick question, are there any ethnic faces coming up(African or Latina)? They are non existent in the lower priced silicone market so these do being made in silicone would be awesome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:SANHUI US will now carry the 92cm,102cm,125cm,145cm,160cm, and 165cm dolls.

I sincerely apologize for the delay between restocking shipments. It has been a logistical nightmare and I just received approval to source our some of our stock locally.

This should allow me to offer our US customers a much wider variety of clothing and accessories in the future.

We are working on dramatically increasing the number of dolls we receive per shipment.

I am planning on visiting our headquarters in China in a few months to push for more support, set the wheels in motion for new projects, and to personally bring back some dolls in my carry on luggage! (Don't tase me TSA)
Can't help but think that this decision will be a big winner for Sanhui.

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

This is a really good decision by Sanhui!!! I purchased a 165+ that I'm very happy with, however, if I could've purchased one from the US I would've done it months sooner. As a first time doll buyer, I was very concerned about customs handling my doll and maybe causing damage, and not re-packaging it properly. Although my doll arrived in perfect condition, I was worried the whole time until it arrived!!! With a distribution point in the US, this eliminates any customs worries.

art_vandelay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by art_vandelay »

If people can get a really nice doll delivered to their home 3 days or so after pushing the "buy" button, that would be a huge advantage. If you are comparing dolls and you have it narrowed down to a couple models (all things being equal), and one company will take 8 weeks to deliver and the other company can get it to you in a few days....everyone I know is ADHD...great position for Sanhui to be in.

Another thing that could be a hit is a doll trade in program. You get to exchange what you have for the newest improved model by paying some sort of up charge and shipping. But then someone would be stuck with a lot of used dolls to sell in various levels of wear and tear. Probably not practical, but it's an interesting idea to me.

If a vendor could set up a clearing house for customers to trade heads (you do get tired of the same face, just like real life sometimes). I'd probably trade with people and buy a few extra heads just to have. Sign me up for the "head a month" club.
I'm going to hire you as my latex salesman?
...I don't think so.....

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:Since our dolls don't have to go through customs, US customers will receive a discrete plain unmarked package with no reference of the contents or company name on the shipping label.
I don't understand why they don't have to go through customs. Contraband can be shipped from company to company just as easily as from company to customer. Isn't that the main reason for going through customs, to check for contraband (weapons, drugs, endangered species, etc)?

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Bazinga wrote:Just a quick question, are there any ethnic faces coming up(African or Latina)? They are non existent in the lower priced silicone market so these do being made in silicone would be awesome.
I agree. Bud can they make dark/tan Asian skin tones to match the Asian faces.
femjoy_112405_051.jpg
femjoy_112405_051.jpg (128.27 KiB) Viewed 3900 times

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Chronos wrote:
Sanhui Doll US wrote:Since our dolls don't have to go through customs, US customers will receive a discrete plain unmarked package with no reference of the contents or company name on the shipping label.
I don't understand why they don't have to go through customs. Contraband can be shipped from company to company just as easily as from company to customer. Isn't that the main reason for going through customs, to check for contraband (weapons, drugs, endangered species, etc)?
Sorry, let me clarify. SANHUI and SANHUI US are separate entities located in different parts of the world. SANHUI is located in China and if a customer buys a doll on our international store it will ship from China and will have to pass customs. SANHUI US is located in the United States and so is our inventory. SANHUI US only ships domestically and domestic packages don't go through customs. Our dolls have already been cleared by customs when they are shipped to our office. We inspect and repackage the doll so when it is sent to the customer there is no customs paperwork involved. Customers will not have to wait weeks, receive unexpected freight bills in the mail, or worry about their package being seized.

If a customer buys a doll from a company who drop ships their doll from China it will always come with paperwork affixed to the outside of the box describing the contents and with the name of the company who shipped the package. Anyone can perform a google search or read the paperwork to see what the customer bought.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Chronos wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Just a quick question, are there any ethnic faces coming up(African or Latina)? They are non existent in the lower priced silicone market so these do being made in silicone would be awesome.
I agree. Bud can they make dark/tan Asian skin tones to match the Asian faces.
femjoy_112405_051.jpg
CMy2BRIUsAAkadY.png
mega-post1-387c.jpg
We can make both the doll and the head in any natural skin tone. Custom orders always come with matching skin tones. This service is free of charge but takes additional time to mix the color and manufacture the doll.

Please look here for existing skin tones. http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!custom-colors/w7uiy

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

Does Sanhui US have dolls available now ?

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Not that I know of, but if you can find a face with your desired features we can make it in any natural skin tone with no extra charge.

INFORMATIONS