sanhuiofficial.com

Let's talk about small breasts Pre-Orders

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Would you wait up to 4 months for your pre-order?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 10

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Let's talk about small breasts Pre-Orders

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Related breast size poll here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75602

Kimi and I want to be transparent with SANHUI's supporters. We really do listen to your concerns and feedback.

The number one thing you guys want is dolls with smaller breasts and we hear you.

The only obstacle in our way is our bosses. They believe there is no market for smaller breasted dolls and l honestly think the only way they will listen is if we can garner enough pre-orders. Currently they are busy doing the exact opposite and making several new dolls with gigantic breasts.

The production team is buried with work on these projects. If we can garner enough pre-orders we estimate the smaller breasted dolls won't be ready to ship for at least 4 months.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Let's talk about small breasts Pre-Orders

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Yes I'd wait with some qualifiers-
-Depends on how well you document (want a GOOD idea what's comming to include progress pictures and regular updates)
-Refundable money down on preorder
-Final payment due prior to shipment -again with pictures of girl to be shipped.
-what constitutes small? C or B cup??
-discounted preorder special price
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Another qualifier:
which body, 145 or 165?
As far as I can see from your website these are the only ones above 125cm.
The 145 C-cup has "natural" breasts in my opinion, I would like to see small B-cup.
Something like the right doll in this post:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 84#p962684

Why not start a poll in this forum?
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Pre-order a doll whose final price for me, in Europe, will end up in the €2500 range with a minimum of 4 months wait time and most of all without knowing beforehand what she will exactly looks like ?
Sorry, but as much as i'd like a small breasted silicone doll alternative in that price category, my answer must be no...
Sanhui Doll US wrote:The only obstacle in our way is our bosses. They believe there is no market for smaller breasted dolls...Currently they are busy doing the exact opposite and making several new dolls with gigantic breasts.
If that's your bosses line of thinking, in a market area already overfilled by softer TPE dolls alternative, then good luck to you.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DDdioxine »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Yes I'd wait with some qualifiers-
-Depends on how well you document (progress pictures with regular updates)
-Final payment due prior to shipment -again with pictures of girl to be shipped.
Agrees on the above too. And agrees with GirlsGang too on B cup. Saw Kimi's last post on a so called small breasts doll but to me she was still big breasted. Also small breasted does not mean very skinny, as some other manufacturer did. I would like to see some drawing or preview before I can make my decision to buy or not.

DD.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

If your bosses won't start doing small breasts soon they'll be too late for the market! A cup should be available on the larger (taller) dolls. DS do a 145 minus and anything shorter than that can have issues with customs as they can be considered childlike! Even DS have started to produce more 'mature' looking 145s for the US market, particularly in the minus version. Other mfrs are looking at the market and enquiring of TDF what members would like to see. Try to convince your bosses that they should not wait, they need to get there with development now!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

hollows+fentiman wrote:DS do a 145 minus...!
And also a 158 and a 163. The example of things done the right way to differentiate their offerings.
Actually the 163 is what i plan to buy as soon as i've the funds available...unless something else comes out before that time.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Rick, I agree! I mentioned the 145 because it just creeps out of the 'childlike' bracket with small breasts. I've just ordered a WM168 Nava from George which is TPE but in the taller range with small breasts. I was hooked early on that doll and searched the market for other similar ones and there aren't any as slim as that! That's why I think this market is waiting to pick up now not in four months time!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Yes I'd wait with some qualifiers-
-Depends on how well you document (want a GOOD idea what's comming to include progress pictures and regular updates)
Thank you for your suggestions. That is how I would have structured it. A discounted pre-order special price with a percentage of the total price down with documentation and regular updates. I will discuss this with the management.

Here is the corresponding poll for breast sizes http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=75602

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Rick_Deckard wrote:Pre-order a doll whose final price for me, in Europe, will end up in the €2500 range with a minimum of 4 months wait time and most of all without knowing beforehand what she will exactly looks like ?
Sorry, but as much as i'd like a small breasted silicone doll alternative in that price category, my answer must be no...
Sanhui Doll US wrote:The only obstacle in our way is our bosses. They believe there is no market for smaller breasted dolls...Currently they are busy doing the exact opposite and making several new dolls with gigantic breasts.
If that's your bosses line of thinking, in a market area already overfilled by softer TPE dolls alternative, then good luck to you.
I will elaborate on this in the projects thread.

INFORMATIONS