sanhuiofficial.com

Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

These are the items I have submitted to the production team based on customer requests. The list will be updated when there are changes.

Here is a little known fun fact. SANHUI was founded by sculptors and is run by sculptors. We are an art studio before we are a business. The sculptors are pursuing their artistic goals by making their dolls with their ideal image in mind and I suppose the only thing on their minds is big breasts. This is why we are getting so much resistance on the inserts and small breasted dolls. We don't direct the sculptors, they direct us. Unfortunately, one man's dream is another man's nightmare.

1. Oral Elf Head - Pending
2. 160cm-165cm Doll with small breasts - Pending
3. Inserts - Denied
Sculptors do not want the orifices to look unrealistic.
4. Silicone Torso - Pending
5. Neck Hang Kit - Pending
6. Softer butts, thighs, and hips - Pending
7. New move-able eye design - In progress
The new eyes were originally designed for the existing 160/165 heads. They stopped production after the first prototype because it was decided by management that they wanted the eyes to fit in all the heads. Not just existing heads but heads for the new products coming out.
8. New dolls with huge breasts and butt (team small breasts I apologize in advance) - In progress
9. New Heads - In progress
The heads are designed for the new dolls but will most likely fit other models with no issues.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Post by manobon »

So, stuff like this (keeping us updated, indicating customers/potential customers are being heard, etc.), is really great! Glad to see Sanhui grow (seemingly quickly)!

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's great customer service.
I have a little request more the 3 faces would be nice.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Your Sculptors do outstanding beautiful work!
But
Go back and tell the sculptors to design an insert system that looks beautiful and real.
Tell them to exert some intellectual effort and think outside the box. Do it differently than everyone else. And when they complain remind them they were hired to do a job, not to sit in a comfort zone. You will be hated but you will get a beautiful doll with an insert. But you also have to be prepared to let them fail in attempting to innovate. Trying and failing is how we learn. Especially when venturing outside the box. The only true failure is never trying.

This is what Steve Jobs did at Apple and this is why you have a touch interface on your iPhone instead of a command line and buttons.

Tell them also to put nice curves on the calves of the legs instead of making them look look like tubes.

Your designers have done some very beautiful work. But I think they resting on their laurels.

I would have purchased your 165+ but the legs were not appealing and I do not have the time to clean a doll without an insert every day.

I highly respect the excellent quality of your product your workers create but with more effort in the features you can be the absolute best!
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:3. Inserts - Denied
With all due respect Sanhui, I absolutely love your dolls but do truly think an insert option will generate even more business. If people had the option to choose either fixed or insert your dolls would fly off the racks. The lack of choice might turn some people off for a number of reasons. Some people might want easier clean up, some people might not have the strength to lift the doll in a way to clean her oppose to just popping out the insert and popping it back in, and lastly some might not want to risk damaging the dolls vagina from over time use and having to buy a new doll or recore.

Truthfully, if we spend thousands on your awesome dolls we want to keep them perfect for as long as we can and we want them to fit our needs and to make our lives easier. I'm definitely not trying to tell you guys how to run your business(you do amazing work already) but please reconsider the insert option.

I've seen plenty of silicone doll companies that make dolls with inserts and they look good and definitely realistic enough so it's not an impossible thing to do :) and you guys have AMAZING sculptors. Life is about choices and variety, people know that sometimes an insert vagina doesn't look as realistic as a fixed vagina in some cases but the convenience wins for alot of people. Thanks for reading this :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

i think your scuptures are right, looks mean alot for me and your fixed vagina is perfect, sure if they could design a insert that looked near what you have now that would be great!. Now the 165 with A cups would be great! I definally think we should start looking at longer torsos, the ease to kiss while in certain postions and not having your gals face in your chest would be a plus!

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:That's great customer service.
I have a little request more the 3 faces would be nice.

New heads are in progress. Please check updates.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Bazinga wrote:
Sanhui Doll US wrote:3. Inserts - Denied
With all due respect Sanhui, I absolutely love your dolls but do truly think an insert option will generate even more business. If people had the option to choose either fixed or insert your dolls would fly off the racks. The lack of choice might turn some people off for a number of reasons. Some people might want easier clean up, some people might not have the strength to lift the doll in a way to clean her oppose to just popping out the insert and popping it back in, and lastly some might not want to risk damaging the dolls vagina from over time use and having to buy a new doll or recore.

Truthfully, if we spend thousands on your awesome dolls we want to keep them perfect for as long as we can and we want them to fit our needs and to make our lives easier. I'm definitely not trying to tell you guys how to run your business(you do amazing work already) but please reconsider the insert option.

I've seen plenty of silicone doll companies that make dolls with inserts and they look good and definitely realistic enough so it's not an impossible thing to do :) and you guys have AMAZING sculptors. Life is about choices and variety, people know that sometimes an insert vagina doesn't look as realistic as a fixed vagina in some cases but the convenience wins for alot of people. Thanks for reading this :glou:
I have both kinds of dolls and I understand how awesome inserts are. It is extremely unlikely they will ever change their mind. I will update the original post with the reason why.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's good news
Not saying I don't like the 3 head that are available I just wanted something different.
I might have to get a 125cm though in the futrue if I can find room lol!

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:That's good news
Not saying I don't like the 3 head that are available I just wanted something different.
I might have to get a 125cm though in the futrue if I can find room lol!
Where there is a will there is a way my good sir. You can never have enough dolls! If you are located in the US I will have some 125cm dolls soon.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

8. New dolls with huge breasts and butt (team small breasts I apologize in advance) - In progress

YES! YES! YES!

I'll link to this in a recent thread I started about the desire for this sort of doll (at http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=74662).

Thank you! Please share concept art, if you can. I'm sure many of us would love to see the work in progress, and would be happy to offer feedback. PM me if I can assist in any capacity.

A final thought: I encourage you to consider a TORSO doll with gigantic boobs. We're looking to buy a doll with massive breasts. We're not leg-men! A torso would offset weight issues and be much more easily stored.

Thanks again. It's really appreciated to know that our requests are being heard.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

CF wrote:8. New dolls with huge breasts and butt (team small breasts I apologize in advance) - In progress

YES! YES! YES!

I'll link to this in a recent thread I started about the desire for this sort of doll (at http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=74662).

Thank you! Please share concept art, if you can. I'm sure many of us would love to see the work in progress, and would be happy to offer feedback. PM me if I can assist in any capacity.

A final thought: I encourage you to consider a TORSO doll with gigantic boobs. We're looking to buy a doll with massive breasts. We're not leg-men! A torso would offset weight issues and be much more easily stored.

Thanks again. It's really appreciated to know that our requests are being heard.
I would be flayed alive if I posted any photos of the new dolls. :| They are almost ready to enter production so I don't think changes are possible at this point. One of the larger models has a nice bubble butt and I think the breasts are bigger than my head.... :lol:

I told them we can reduce the weight and make the body softer by using foam over a partially hollow core and they should try to go with inserts since it's not going to be realistic anyway. I would like to try a memory foam over a harder core to make the body real nice and soft.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

I am very interested in seeing the big breast doll. To keep weight down a smaller butt like the ones you already have is fine but what is not okay is the sculptors who work for the company saying no to an insert. It is a good idea for all the reasons everybody has said and who gets to just tell their boss "no?"

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

cyclist wrote: Tell them also to put nice curves on the calves of the legs instead of making them look look like tubes.
+1 to that.

Face and breasts look great.
i love the fixed vagina.
can't wait for moveable eyes.
butt and hips slightly bigger but not by much.
legs and calves need to be more shapely that sh160.
but not more shapely than the ds167.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:1. Oral Elf Head - Pending
3. Inserts - Denied
4. Silicone Torso - Pending
5. Neck Hang Kit - Pending
6. Softer butts, thighs, and hips - Pending
7. New move-able eye design - In progress
The new eyes were originally designed for the existing 160/165 heads. They stopped production after the first prototype because it was decided by management that they wanted the eyes to fit in all the heads. Not just existing heads but heads for the new products coming out.
9. New Heads - In progress
The heads are designed for the new dolls but will most likely fit other models with no issues.
All this and a curvy body!! This is truly a dream come true!!! I will be on the look out for this doll when she is complete torso or full doll!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS