sanhuiofficial.com

Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Check Here for SANHUI project requests status

Post by MannyCan »

rubyfan wrote:Make dolls that have sexy legs, not stick-insect legs. Sanhui dolls are great from the crotch up, below that it just looks like they are trying to save on silicone.

Take a look at the legs on the WM 170 or Realdoll 2 Body A or Body E to see how it's done.

That's one reason I was looking at SH160 vs SH165. Both have very beautiful torsos. But SH160 had shapelier legs. BTW - a beautiful butt is complimented best by beautiful legs. This is why "ancillary details" to the body are important to get right.

The social physiology goes like this:

- It is socially acceptable to stare at a woman's neck or abs - but they lead to the breast (where you REALLY want to look).
- It is socially acceptable to stare at a woman's legs - but they lead to the butt (where you REALLY want to look).

Summarily, you need to get those things right. Because despite not being direct cues to fertility (breast and hip/butt are), the have become VERY STRONG secondary indicators for attractiveness.

And guys, please don't jump down my throat for sounding sexist. I didn't make the rules. Just explaining to doll makers why its important and how they are connected.

MC

AKN9130
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AKN9130 »

MannyCan wrote:
rubyfan wrote:Make dolls that have sexy legs, not stick-insect legs. Sanhui dolls are great from the crotch up, below that it just looks like they are trying to save on silicone.

Take a look at the legs on the WM 170 or Realdoll 2 Body A or Body E to see how it's done.

That's one reason I was looking at SH160 vs SH165. Both have very beautiful torsos. But SH160 had shapelier legs. BTW - a beautiful butt is complimented best by beautiful legs. This is why "ancillary details" to the body are important to get right.

- It is socially acceptable to stare at a woman's neck or abs - but they lead to the breast (where you REALLY want to look).
- It is socially acceptable to stare at a woman's legs - but they lead to the butt (where you REALLY want to look).

Summarily, you need to get those things right. Because despite not being direct cues to fertility (breast and hip/butt are), the have become VERY STRONG secondary indicators for attractiveness.

And guys, please don't jump down my throat for sounding sexist. I didn't make the rules. Just explaining to doll makers why its important and how they are connected.

MC
I agree with the legs being too thin.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

MannyCan wrote:

MC
Interesting. A nice pair of legs is the fist thing I look for in a woman (both organic and not). Never thought much about why a fine pair of stems is so attractive, but yeah, your explanation makes sense.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Agreed a nice pair of legs is paramount. When they come full circle and realize this, I will buy one. No stick legs!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

rubyfan wrote:Interesting. A nice pair of legs is the fist thing I look for in a woman (both organic and not). Never thought much about why a fine pair of stems is so attractive, but yeah, your explanation makes sense.

:glou:
Yeah I read somewhere that we started doing that because from an early age we're taught that staring at a butt would get our heads slapped.

Legs .. smile and look all you want. Boobs .. SLAP.
:razz: :razz:

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

They have an elf now. 118cm.
This thread needs updated.
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

jtkindred wrote:They have an elf now. 118cm.
This thread needs updated.
That is a very cute doll, though to me 118cm is sort of a decorative size more than anything else, but it'd be a nice doll to sit on a shelf or in a corner.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

I also strongly agree with everyone about making the legs (thighs and calves) more shapely! It seems that many of us like sanhui's design from waist up. Also vagina design is one of the best, the current sized breasts (on sh 165/160) are nicely done, and the head/face designs are TOP NUMBER 1 in my book! My sh165 is beautiful all around.

Sanhui, if you can combine the WM156 legs and hips with your current doll design, i'll be looking for your pre-order form! I don't like TPE dolls (WM156), and the wm156 vagina design and breasts do not attract me so much.

Note: the pic of my SH165 Ember (below right) was taken at a bit of an angle so her calves are actually a bit longer than what the photo displays.
sh165wish.png
sh165wish.png (423.69 KiB) Viewed 1693 times

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I love my WM 156 legs they are quite sexy

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Any updates on the huge breast/huge butt doll that is in progress?

The YL 150 has set a new standard in bustyness, while the WM Dolls K-Cup had gorgeously *shaped* breasts. A doll that has the natural look of the WM doll, but substantially bigger cup size is what a lot of us are waiting for!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:I love my WM 156 legs they are quite sexy
Yep, that's a great example of nice legs. WM also nailed it with the new 170.

Come on Sanhui, we know you can do it!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

rubyfan wrote: Interesting. A nice pair of legs is the fist thing I look for in a woman (both organic and not). Never thought much about why a fine pair of stems is so attractive, but yeah, your explanation makes sense.
Finally, someone who gets it. See my rant on doll body observations.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Well you know what they say about a great set of legs? That they always end up making an ass of themselves!

INFORMATIONS