sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI US Gift sets

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SANHUI US Gift sets

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

We are very excited to announce new additions to our SANHUI US Gift set! Purchases from SANHUI US will now include three standard items and an assortment of randomly chosen gifts such as wigs, outfits, and accessories.

Our standard items include a tube of our very own SANHUI proprietary silicone adhesive, USB orifice warmer, and cleaning tool.

If you are an SANHUI customer located within the United States and you did not receive a cleaning tool with your purchase please send me an email with a copy of your invoice and I will send one to you free of charge.

If you need some SANHUI silicone adhesive for repairs I would be happy to send you a tube. Due to limited supplies I can only offer 1 tube per customer.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: SANHUI US Gift sets

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:We are very excited to announce new additions to our SANHUI US Gift set! Purchases from SANHUI US will now include three standard items and an assortment of randomly chosen gifts such as wigs, outfits, and accessories.

Our standard items include a tube of our very own SANHUI proprietary silicone adhesive, USB orifice warmer, and cleaning tool.

If you are an SANHUI customer located within the United States and you did not receive a cleaning tool with your purchase please send me an email with a copy of your invoice and I will send one to you free of charge.

If you need some SANHUI silicone adhesive for repairs I would be happy to send you a tube. Due to limited supplies I can only offer 1 tube per customer.

I just wanted to clarify these items are only included in new purchases made from the SANHUI US store here. http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!love-dolls-us/agwfe. Your purchase will always include the 3 standard items and a gift set. The gift set items are subject to change.

If you purchased your doll directly from SANHUI and you did not receive a cleaning tool or silicone adhesive with your purchase, SANHUI US is happy to send you one while supplies last. For customers who purchased their dolls from vendors, we ask that you please contact them first. If they are unable to assist you we are happy to help you.

SANHUI (China) and SANHUI US operate independently. We run different promotions and include different items with our dolls.

Both branches can answer general questions about our products but for specific order details please contact the following people.

If you placed your order from our SANHUI US store here http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!love-dolls-us/agwfe your point of contact is Bud from sanhuidollsus@protonmail.com.

If you placed your order from our international store here http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!love-dolls ... ional/cngb your point of contact is Kimi from SANHUI CHINA sanhuidolls@yahoo.com.

If you placed your order from a vendor, please contact them first.

Thank you.

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: SANHUI US Gift sets

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

I'm sorry to announce that due to supply issues we can no longer offer any more glue. We will send out the last of the supplies to those who requested it. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS