sanhuiofficial.com

I now show you Samantha! (little 145 head2 review)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I now show you Samantha! (little 145 head2 review)

Post by Up2myneck »

Hi folks, here is my newest: a Sanhui 145 with the head 2.
Meet Samantha!

Body: A fantastic figure, like a 85% scaled down bikini model type! Her body is quite firm, unlike my TPE doll, so for me this adds
a bit more realism. The arms and legs have a reasonable amount of movement in order to get her into a few common positions.
You get a chart guide with recommended limits of movement delivered with a doll, so this is good too. :) Even after about 6
weeks of use, her limbs are loosening up a bit, but still good enough to hold all of the poses seen in the pics (and a few more :wink: )
Head : I've used the tip mentioned frequently on TDF about placing a few suitable washers on neck bolt prior to fully tightening
head, with just enough sideways movement left to pose her head to the right and left a bit.
That face is gorgeous! Such fine detail around eyes and kissable lips! Now I have my own Sanhui, I can understand why the
heads/faces of the dolls are so popular with owners on here. Must get an alternative head in the future, so I can enjoy a 'new'
lady. :wink:
Silicon material vs tpe: Even though the silicon feels a bit firmer than my tpe doll, and maybe not quite as soft in various
departments, I have to say that I actually prefer to caress and squeeze that lovely body. Her breasts are very life like to me and
appear to be made with air or a gel inside? My hands tell me she is approx a C to D cup! :wink: !!

Sex:- GREAT! :D :D :D Vaginal sex; although it took a few moments to get penetration initially, with just the right amount of lube, the feeling was fantastic. Now I'm not going to say that it was almost the feel of a real woman, but due to her internal vaginal texture, it was a very stimulating experience! (maybe slightly softer formula than body?) So better to say, still great, a bit different, but pleasantly different! :D ! The mouth is just too small for me to attempt entry, and I don't want to spoil her face. Anal orifice
texture looks interesting, also quite tight, but not gone there yet anyway.
[I'm not saying here that I'm a 'big boy', I'm actually bang on 6 inches - no pun intended - so only slightly larger than average if
online medical surveys are to be believed! At least you all know if you are considering this doll, then she will comfortably take this
size, and its such a nice and snug feeling for me inside her! ]
My favourite position with her is the couch style missionary, because then I get to gaze down on most of that lovely body and
more importantly, the beautiful face. :wink: :roll: :twisted: :D

Wish list: If Sanhui could scale up the body and head of the 145 by around 13-14% (along with the no more than 3kg addition to
weight) then for me, this doll would practically be PERFECTION.
Now I know some might say, why not have just gone for the 165 or newer 160 doll? Well, I've since noticed the specs on one of
the vendors sites, I could not find this around time of ordering when looking through the Sanhui official site, that the bodies of the
larger dolls are actually just slightly larger than the 145. Most of the 'height' of the 160/165 appears to be taken by extra leg length,
which I've noticed is true for some taller dolls amongst a few other manufacturers. If the bodies could be stretched proportionally,
to match more closer the leg/body ratio of an average height real woman, then the dolls would be even more amazing!!
After maybe 6 months to a year, I might do another mini review so you all know how I've been getting on with Samantha. :) :whistle:

So onto some pics:-
Attachments
sam872.jpg
sam872.jpg (129.33 KiB) Viewed 5931 times
sam001b.jpg
sam001b.jpg (109.32 KiB) Viewed 5931 times
sam006.jpg
sam006.jpg (117.5 KiB) Viewed 5931 times
sam028.jpg
sam028.jpg (145.07 KiB) Viewed 5931 times
sam016b.jpg
sam016b.jpg (119.73 KiB) Viewed 5931 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I now show you Samantha! (little 145 head2 review)

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats!!! Great looking lady......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

She is very pretty, although a little concerning the joints are already loosening. Sounds like she's a lot of fun!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Holy shit, she is so so so hot!!!!!!!!!
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

stones wrote:She is very pretty, although a little concerning the joints are already loosening. Sounds like she's a lot of fun!
It's normal, at first, we will keep the joints very tight, and after using for a while, they will come to normal. You don't have to worry about it actually.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Beautiful doll indeed
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

Awesome pics, yea you know i noticed the same thing in my research, the 145 vs 165 dolls have a mere 3 cm longer vagina to mouth measurement. So most of the length increase is in the legs. I honestly think the leg ratio on the 145 is great and i don't need the longer legs. I would like to see some longer torsos on some of the models. This was a consideration for me when choosing size, missionary is my favorite so looking for a doll i could kiss during sex was one of my concerns. I do admit a lot of doll companies aren't so transparent with all the different measurements and as you know pictures can be difficult to represent size. I so love how sanhui has so much information, images of body comparison, tons of measurements for direct comparison. Sanhui really to me is a step above the rest because i feel like i knew exactly what i was getting, no surprises, and of course there dolls are beautiful, picking a face was the hardest decision, i hear there working on more faces, i feel for people if they end up having even more choices that are all so beautiful. Anyways good choice, my doll is on the way and i'm really excited, glad to see your enjoying yours!

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congratulations !!!
You made a great choice!
These are some nice photos. Please ad Samantha to the Sanhui girls of TDF thread.
The joints do loosen up quite a bit, all dolls do eventually
Dl

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice review that shows this doll in a very good light. She's pretty but your description of her other attributes raises my interest level a lot.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Holy shit, she is so so so hot!!!!!!!!!
^I was literally going to say the same thing! :?
Her picture raised my heart rate.
Those stockings! 8O
Congratulations on your fine lady.
Thanks for the write up and keep the pics coming. :thumbs_up:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Wow, now can't wait to save enough and order even more lol. Congrats, she's Awesome!!!!!!!!! :glou:
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

She looks very nice!

"Silicon material vs tpe: Even though the silicon feels a bit firmer than my tpe doll, and maybe not quite as soft in various
departments, I have to say that I actually prefer to caress and squeeze that lovely body. Her breasts are very life like to me and
appear to be made with air or a gel inside? My hands tell me she is approx a C to D cup! :wink: !!

The breasts are filled with a soft silicone formulation and are D cups.

Wish list: If Sanhui could scale up the body and head of the 145 by around 13-14% (along with the no more than 3kg addition to
weight) then for me, this doll would practically be PERFECTION.
Now I know some might say, why not have just gone for the 165 or newer 160 doll? Well, I've since noticed the specs on one of
the vendors sites, I could not find this around time of ordering when looking through the Sanhui official site"

You can find the information for each doll under the "specifications drop down menu" on each doll in the store.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Congrats, Up2myneck.
She's a beautiful doll.
A Sanhui 145 moved to the top of my wish list a while back, and your pictures of Samantha confirm that choice.
Look forward to future mini reviews.

Thanks,
Scooter..
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

OMG, Samantha has the most realistic face that is sooooo pretty. WoW!

Wonderful photography capturing her beauty.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Wow great photos Up2. Bikini looks great on her like it was made for her.

Of course they stretch the legs like that to save on weight, the torso is where the most weight is. If they scaled up the 145cm like you say she'd probably weigh 80-90 lbs. That's why most voluptuous dolls are under 145cm, those full bodied full size babes are 90 lb and up and you have to be Ahnoold to move them. The up side to getting a 165+ is that it's still a *little* bigger in the torso, leggier, only a couple hundred dollars more in price, and the newest design. Personally I like all three (145, 160, 165)...

INFORMATIONS