sanhuiofficial.com

Let me introduce our manager of SANHUI US branch

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Let me introduce our manager of SANHUI US branch

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

As you know that SANHUI has opened its US branch, and a few days ago, our US branch manager just got approved as SANHUI US supporter on TDF, so I think it's really important and necessary to introduce him to you guys, his name is Bud Perkins, he is very hardworking and professional, he is even teaching us English now just try to make sure that we can offer you guys the best English service.

I truly believe that with his excellent work, our US branch will do well too. Hope you guys can keep support us, we will try our best to offer the most professional service and the most reasonable prices to you. Thanks a million!!!!

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Marky_St

Re: Let me introduce our manager of SANHUI US branch

Post by Marky_St »

Hi Kimi,
I want to thank you for helping me decide on the 165+. She really is beautiful. The face #1 is amazing. The expression is what made me decide on this one.

Looking forward to speaking with Bud as well. Already planning my next Sanhui purchase. This isn't a great photo, but it captures her look and I enjoy waking up to that face ; )
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (649.11 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Hey guys,

As you know that SANHUI has opened its US branch, and a few days ago, our US branch manager just got approved as SANHUI US supporter on TDF, so I think it's really important and necessary to introduce him to you guys, his name is Bud Perkins, he is very hardworking and professional, he is even teaching us English now just try to make sure that we can offer you guys the best English service.

I truly believe that with his excellent work, our US branch will do well too. Hope you guys can keep support us, we will try our best to offer the most professional service and the most reasonable prices to you. Thanks a million!!!!

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.
Thank you for the introduction. It is a pleasure to be able to assist everyone! I have some big shoes to fill and I look forward to working with you all.

Bud from SANHUI US

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

Howdy Bud, welcome!
Adara is my Girl and Savior.