sanhuiofficial.com

Choosing a face on website.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Choosing a face on website.

Post by mi6c »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:Should they make it into production I will update you if we will sell spares.
That'd be great, thanks.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:Currently the new round eye design is only available for our new 160/165 unreleased heads. They are not compatible with the existing heads. When customers place an order they can specify if they want the old or new head/eye design.
I'm not sure i've understood it clearly.
So, wich are exactly the heads that can be ordered with full round movable eyes at the moment ?
If there are any...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
Sanhui Doll US wrote:Currently the new round eye design is only available for our new 160/165 unreleased heads. They are not compatible with the existing heads. When customers place an order they can specify if they want the old or new head/eye design.
I'm not sure i've understood it clearly.
So, wich are exactly the heads that can be ordered with full round movable eyes at the moment ?
If there are any...
None of the heads with the new eye design are available for sale right now. Our team is working on improving the design.

When they are released the new eye design will be available for all 160 and 165cm doll faces. We are trying to make them available for the smaller dolls as well.

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

I guess it's good I bought the car instead of the doll, she will be new and improved when I get the money saved up for her! Karma is on my side!!!
:)
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

INFORMATIONS