sanhuiofficial.com

Choosing a face on website.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
jtkindred

Choosing a face on website.

Post by jtkindred »

I wish all the faces for the 145-165+ were either names or #'d so when you say face 2, you know which one it is, rather then having to know what body it is.

I've seen the 160 or 165 faces on a 145, and it looked fine, so why aren't all those faces available for choice on the website?
We can choose through a vendor via email or pm here.
It might be a little less confusing.

I guess I'm just looking out for others who might not know they can choose different faces regardless of the size body(145-165+).
Obviously the smaller dolls would look bad with a huge head on it. lol
Just my thoughts.

Never fear, my next doll is going to be a Sanhui for sure.

:P

Thanks,
JT
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Choosing a face on website.

Post by Sanhui Doll »

We use number is because people got confused about names in the past. And about the head and body fitting problem, you can see the details from here.
http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!clothing-a ... ries/j464y
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

As far as the 165 head on the 145 body, does it just create the neck gap seen in pictures or does it create functionality issues as well? If the issue is purely cosmetic sense the gap is at the back of the neck then it can easily be covered by a wig, am I right about this or will it cause functionality issues such as the head not screwing on securly, limited head movement, etc.?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

It just causes a small gap all the way around .
Here are my girls on a 145 body.
They were all purchased separately from a vendor. Sanhui is very particular in how their dolls leave the factory.
Dl
Attachments
Nik 145 head b
Nik 145 head b
image.jpeg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2527 times
Josephine  160 prototype face 1
Josephine 160 prototype face 1
image.jpeg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2527 times
This Kit 165 face b
This Kit 165 face b
image.jpeg (716.47 KiB) Viewed 2527 times

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Bazinga wrote:As far as the 165 head on the 145 body, does it just create the neck gap seen in pictures or does it create functionality issues as well? If the issue is purely cosmetic sense the gap is at the back of the neck then it can easily be covered by a wig, am I right about this or will it cause functionality issues such as the head not screwing on securly, limited head movement, etc.?
It is a cosmetic issue. The head is will have a large gap.

160 on 145

160 on 145

145,160,165 from left to right

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

That gap looks more like the 160 rather than the 165?
Dl

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

jtkindred wrote:I wish all the faces for the 145-165+ were either names or #'d so when you say face 2, you know which one it is, rather then having to know what body it is.

I've seen the 160 or 165 faces on a 145, and it looked fine, so why aren't all those faces available for choice on the website?

I guess I'm just looking out for others who might not know they can choose different faces regardless of the size body(145-165+).
Just my thoughts.

Thanks,
JT
We will create a new naming system for the faces. The larger heads will fit on the smaller dolls but if you try to fit a smaller head on a larger doll it is no longer just a cosmetic issue. It won't fit right and you risk damaging the doll.

In this picture I attached a 145cm head on a 165cm doll. You can see the neck circumference is larger than the head. If I were forcefully screw the head all the way on down it may tear every time the head is moved.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Yes Do not put smaller heads on larger bodies!!!!
Can cause damage and look weird!!
Besides the larger heads have better oral!!!
The 160 feels fantastic!!!
Dl

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

dollylamma wrote:That gap looks more like the 160 rather than the 165?
Dl
Yes it is. The length of the "neck" is longer on the 160 head.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

:wink: Thought it looked familiar
:glou:
Dl

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Thank you all for chiming in so far this topic is giving some really great info. :D :thumbs_up:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

jtkindred wrote:I wish all the faces for the 145-165+ were either names or #'d so when you say face 2, you know which one it is, rather then having to know what body it is.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks,
JT
Here is the new face selection menu.

We are in the process of adding all compatible heads on each model. You may email us with a request for another sized head as well.

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

Thanks for the info. I also didn't know about the neck gap going from bigger to smaller. Glad I could contribute a little here. I've gotten so much good info here.
Thanks Sanhui. (Kimi)
:)
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Sanhui Doll wrote:We use number is because people got confused about names in the past. And about the head and body fitting problem, you can see the details from here.
Thanks a lot for this nice overview page.
One thing I noticed is that the eyes displayed are still the old oval-shaped ones and no fully round ones yet.
I also noticed eye for the 145s missing.
Am I to believe your new fully round eyes are just/only available for the 145 heads at the moment and not as spares yet and/or will there be a 165 head #3 with the new fully round eyes available some time ?
Will the round eyes feature two Irises 180 degrees apart, will they be replaceable?

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

mi6c wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:We use number is because people got confused about names in the past. And about the head and body fitting problem, you can see the details from here.
Thanks a lot for this nice overview page.
One thing I noticed is that the eyes displayed are still the old oval-shaped ones and no fully round ones yet.
I also noticed eye for the 145s missing.
Am I to believe your new fully round eyes are just/only available for the 145 heads at the moment and not as spares yet and/or will there be a 165 head #3 with the new fully round eyes available some time ?
Will the round eyes feature two Irises 180 degrees apart, will they be replaceable?

Kind regards.
The 145cm doll uses the same eyes as the 160/165. Our website has been updated with this information.

Currently the new round eye design is only available for our new 160/165 unreleased heads. They are not compatible with the existing heads. When customers place an order they can specify if they want the old or new head/eye design.

Currently the new round eye design only features one iris and is not replaceable. We are working on another prototype that will be removable. Should they make it into production I will update you if we will sell spares.

Thank you.

Bud from SANHUI US

INFORMATIONS