sanhuiofficial.com

Hot Deals for August: Chinese Valentine's Day

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hot Deals for August: Chinese Valentine's Day

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

The 9th of August is the Traditional Chinese Valentine's Day. It originates from a beautiful story. It's about the forbidden love of an honest young man and his fairy wife.

They're only allowed to meet each other on the 9th of August every year. They are separated by the sky and on the 9th of August all the birds come together to build a bridge for them, so they can finally see each other. It's a sad and romantic tale.

During this period, SANHUI is having a special promotion! From August 9th to the 16th the first 2 daily orders of each size of doll will receive a whopping 20% off! Don't miss out on this amazing deal! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day to all the SANHUI Doll owners.
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

SANHUI Group.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Hot Deals for August: Chinese Valentine's Day

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Please come to www.sanhuidolls.com to take you pick...
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Are the prices posted on sanhuidolls.com right now the prices After the 20% discount?

Example: The 160cm shows a price of $1699 on the product page

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

manobon wrote:Are the prices posted on sanhuidolls.com right now the prices After the 20% discount?

Yes, 1699USD is a very good price for the 160, my friend.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

manobon wrote:Are the prices posted on sanhuidolls.com right now the prices After the 20% discount?

And the daily inventory for this price will only be 2, so if you like her, please make an order... :mrgreen:
And if you have any special demands for the doll, like the skin color, or makeup, you can leave us a message on the order page...

Kimi from SANHUI China.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I couldn't pass up this deal and ordered a Sanhui 160 cm "Svetlana!" She will be my second doll, and I can't believe it's happened this fast. I got my first, a 100 cm TPE just a few months ago, and I had been considering something different, like silicone if I could convince myself it would not be hard, and tall, near my height. You see, I ordered a weird toy (boob/vagina combo) as a sample from a different manufacturer before I bought my TPE doll. The silicone was super hard and really put me off silicone. However, I've watched some videos and been reading forum posts, and I figured out I was perhaps mislead to some degree, and that it could be worth a risk to try it. Ok, I think I fell for her and lost my mind -- just a little. :haha4: I have no idea where I'll store/hide her when needed, and I have to read up some more on caring for a silicone doll, but I have to think many things I've learned from my TPE doll will apply, and some issues I won't need to worry about as much. Some of my wait time can be filled doing some of that research.

She wasn't in U.S. stock, so it is shipping from China via Hong Kong. Because of this, they refunded my shipping, making the deal even sweeter (though adding a bit to the delivery time probably). I must also say that Kimi has been very helpful and responsive by email, all while in a different time zone. She sent me photos of my doll and the included accessories. I saw that Sanhui is including multiple (or all) compatible eye colors with orders, which is a nice bonus. There is a sheet of something (spare silicone or a cloth?) that I don't know what it is yet. I ordered a black wig, but given the picture I think maybe I might be getting a blonde one thrown in? Possibly this was just for the photos, which is also fine. I'm really thinking about red or some other crazy hair colors like blue or purple. I'm looking forward to not having to shop in children's Halloween wigs. ;) I thought I'd share some of the pre-ship photos since the head I chose is not as common, and I also hadn't really seen it with blonde hair. It seems the 160 cm body is also not as well known on TDF. I prefer the curvier body, and overall I love the shape as showcased in the promo photos. To me her body kind of reminds me of the model Emily Bloom, especially from the front. From the back, I think the doll has bigger hips and booty than Emily, which is just fine by me. :)

Thanks, Sanhui, for the opportunity of this sale! I'm looking forward to this beauty's arrival.
Attachments
face close up
face close up
fcefecaa-4add-483f-8eb1-52b762f8e2b1-image.png (261.7 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
head and breasts
head and breasts
d9bb143c-b37e-402c-a15e-08f1d5662cb0-image.png (236.71 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
full body
full body
596f3459-b220-4cb4-a6a7-31cd84ca554e-image.png (249.06 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
Goodies
Goodies
421fcb61-554e-47b8-a777-34057f0519bd-image.png (256.11 KiB) Viewed 2427 times

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Jimbofod wrote:I couldn't pass up this deal and ordered a Sanhui 160 cm "Svetlana!" She will be my second doll, and I can't believe it's happened this fast. I got my first, a 100 cm TPE just a few months ago, and I had been considering something different, like silicone if I could convince myself it would not be hard, and tall, near my height. You see, I ordered a weird toy (boob/vagina combo) as a sample from a different manufacturer before I bought my TPE doll. The silicone was super hard and really put me off silicone. However, I've watched some videos and been reading forum posts, and I figured out I was perhaps mislead to some degree, and that it could be worth a risk to try it. Ok, I think I fell for her and lost my mind -- just a little. :haha4: I have no idea where I'll store/hide her when needed, and I have to read up some more on caring for a silicone doll, but I have to think many things I've learned from my TPE doll will apply, and some issues I won't need to worry about as much. Some of my wait time can be filled doing some of that research.

She wasn't in U.S. stock, so it is shipping from China via Hong Kong. Because of this, they refunded my shipping, making the deal even sweeter (though adding a bit to the delivery time probably). I must also say that Kimi has been very helpful and responsive by email, all while in a different time zone. She sent me photos of my doll and the included accessories. I saw that Sanhui is including multiple (or all) compatible eye colors with orders, which is a nice bonus. There is a sheet of something (spare silicone or a cloth?) that I don't know what it is yet. I ordered a black wig, but given the picture I think maybe I might be getting a blonde one thrown in? Possibly this was just for the photos, which is also fine. I'm really thinking about red or some other crazy hair colors like blue or purple. I'm looking forward to not having to shop in children's Halloween wigs. ;) I thought I'd share some of the pre-ship photos since the head I chose is not as common, and I also hadn't really seen it with blonde hair. It seems the 160 cm body is also not as well known on TDF. I prefer the curvier body, and overall I love the shape as showcased in the promo photos. To me her body kind of reminds me of the model Emily Bloom, especially from the front. From the back, I think the doll has bigger hips and booty than Emily, which is just fine by me. :)

Thanks, Sanhui, for the opportunity of this sale! I'm looking forward to this beauty's arrival.
She is lovely. Congratulations on taking the plunge! We have added several videos on our website to show the softness of our silicone.

To show our appreciation we have included all the available eye colors, an extra wig, and an outfit in your order. The "sheet" is spare silicone.

We hope to see more of her soon!

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

i like that spare silicone sheet idea, you can test fabrics for staining or whatever on it, very nice i hope i get one too, im geting the 145 smaller breast on friday, sanhui and kimi are great

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

erothnar wrote:i like that spare silicone sheet idea, you can test fabrics for staining or whatever on it, very nice i hope i get one too, im geting the 145 smaller breast on friday, sanhui and kimi are great
Haha, I am pretty sure that you will.
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

Congrats! You won't be disappointed!!! Very happy with my 165+!!!

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dollman158 wrote:Congrats! You won't be disappointed!!! Very happy with my 165+!!!
Wow, I am so glad to hear that!!!! It really means a lot to us, thanks for you support!!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI China.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

It's 14th now, if you're interested in SANHUI, please act fast, you should not miss this opportunity...

Kimi from SANHUI China.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey guys,

This is Kimi from SANHUI China, I did a little math this morning, it turns out that number of the dolls we have sold during this promiton is almost the same as what we did last month!!!! It's really awesome!!!! Thanks for your support, more importantly, the promotion has not ended yet, so if you still want to take adventage of it, please feel free to take an order, we will ship them out as soon as possible!!!!
Bud & me will be your best support!!!! If you have any question, you know how to reach us!!!

Kimi from SANHUI China.

INFORMATIONS