sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui rep kimi is amazing and customer service outstanding!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
erothnar

Sanhui rep kimi is amazing and customer service outstanding!

Post by erothnar »

hi there,

i havent actually bought a doll yet becuse im moving in ten days, however kimi is so great at customer service, so helpful, i can only imagine if im geting such service before a purchase what it will be like after im a paying customer, ive heard of a few issues with sanhui dolls and everyone seems like they have been resolved with great attention to detail by sanhui. That and some of the most beautiful faces in the industry and great prices i can definatly say i recommend them whole heartedly. I hope to order my doll soon and yes ill post pics! Btw im going for the 145 i think its a great doll right in the sweet spot on size and function.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sanhui rep kimi is amazing and customer service outstand

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Wow, thanks man!!!! It means a lot to me!

I was busy with another marketing training with my colleagues recently, just finished last night, and I am also taking some English classes by our USA branch manager Bud from the USA, it's really helpful... I think now I know better about how to communicate with you guys, and how to do business out of China. It's really awesome!

Thanks agian, really appreciate that!!!!!

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Blackhole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackhole »

Agree! I just got my doll earlier this week. One of the reasons I went with Sanhui was because I feel they had the most beautiful dolls. Kimi and the rest of the team were great at handling any questions I had throughout the process. I got the 145..you will not be disappointed.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Blackhole wrote:Agree! I just got my doll earlier this week. One of the reasons I went with Sanhui was because I feel they had the most beautiful dolls. Kimi and the rest of the team were great at handling any questions I had throughout the process. I got the 145..you will not be disappointed.
Yea, 145cm is popular, I sold quite some last month, and all of my customers are happy with what they get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We will keep offering the best service to our customers. Thanks for your support!!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

145 :thumbs_up:
DL

phcookiecrusher

Post by phcookiecrusher »

Ya Kimi is great. Real nice guy to talk to as well. We chatted on his site for about an hour the other week and I don't even think we talked about dolls. lol It gave me chance to get to know him better. He's easy to talk to and really shows his passion for his work. Thumbs up buddy!
Tiffani-Lana (Sanhui 165)
Main Thread || Flickr || Doll Albums
_________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

phcookiecrusher wrote:Ya Kimi is great. Real nice guy to talk to as well. We chatted on his site for about an hour the other week and I don't even think we talked about dolls. lol It gave me chance to get to know him better. He's easy to talk to and really shows his passion for his work. Thumbs up buddy!
Hey man,

I also loved talking with you, the TV show is good too.. Really hope we can talk and know each other better in the future...
:glou: :glou:

Kimi from SANHUI.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

You can tell Kimi likes his job. :wink:
I trust he'll take care of me when I need something. 8)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

TheIQF++ wrote:You can tell Kimi likes his job. :wink:
I trust he'll take care of me when I need something. 8)
Haha, yes, I will do my best!! If you need anything, please let me know. :mrgreen:

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Sanhui Doll wrote: If you need anything, please let me know. :mrgreen:
A small bust version of the 160 doll is possible ? :wink:
Jokes aside, you're doing great with your steady presence here in the forum, so keep up the good work !!!
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Sanhui Doll US
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Sanhui Doll US »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
Jokes aside, you're doing great with your steady presence here in the forum, so keep up the good work !!!
Rick, you might want to be careful about throwing those jokes around. Our 145cm doll with the smaller bust was just a "joke" until last Monday. :wink:

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Sanhui Doll US wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote:
Rick, you might want to be careful about throwing those jokes around. Our 145cm doll with the smaller bust was just a "joke" until last Monday. :wink:
Do it, do it...do it now !!! :D
Seriously, a full size , 155cm or more, doll with A or small B Cup bust is totally missing in the around $2000 market segment of silicone made dolls. The nearest one that i can think of with similar characteristcs goes for more then $3000 so filling the gap could be a smart move...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

INFORMATIONS