sanhuiofficial.com

Review of Sanhui 145

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Blackhole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review of Sanhui 145

Post by Blackhole »

dollylamma wrote:Yes I confirm girls junior size med works well !
She is lovely!
Please add her to the Sanhui girls of TDF.
The more the merrier !!!
DL
I will definitley do that. I'll try to add her within the week 8)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Woah, where did this thread appear from? 8O
Congratulations on Britney, Blackhole! :D
She is lovely with that wig.
Hope to see more of her.
Obin wrote:I was playing catch-up on some things and didn't read your entire post. As far as screwing the head on goes, the bolt is intended to hold the head on and make it look right. The head is not intended to be screwed on to the end of the threading. The photo you show looks fine.

What annoys some folks is how the head will turn easily. There are a number of solutions for the spinning head. After reading about using plumber's tape, I have tried it and have found that plumber's tape works. Others have reported that using rubber washers works.
I tried hose washers and teflon tape. The tape gets messed up when you remove the head so you have to keep applying it (wrap it clockwise). I still like the results better with the tape. :wink:
Good luck!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

I think I'll get some rubber washers for my girls head for when she arrives.
As long as her eyes don't glow red and her head doesn't start spinning, I'm good. lol.
Oh, BTW anyone know off hand what size washers fit on the Sanhui's ?
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

INFORMATIONS