sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui is paying for customs fee

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
BigJay08
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sanhui is paying for customs fee

Post by BigJay08 »

I just saw this on their website.

"For American and Australian buyers, the express company will handle the customs paperwork for us. Any doll you buy from us that are shipped to the USA and AU should be free of customs charges, if anything unexpected happens which leads to import fees, SANHUI is willing to pay for half of the fees.

For European buyers, the import fee is around 15%-25%, SANHUI is also willing to pay part of the fees."

http://www.sanhuidolls.com/#!faq-and-do ... hart/rt4yg

Do other manufacturers do this too?

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Sanhui is paying for customs fee

Post by Sanhui Doll »

BigJay08 wrote:I just saw this on their website.

"For American and Australian buyers, the express company will handle the customs paperwork for us. Any doll you buy from us that are shipped to the USA and AU should be free of customs charges, if anything unexpected happens which leads to import fees, SANHUI is willing to pay for half of the fees.

For European buyers, the import fee is around 15%-25%, SANHUI is also willing to pay part of the fees."

Yes, we do, haha. We understand that the import fee can be a burden for the buyers, that's why we decided to do this in the first place.
So no worries you guys, we will take care of it.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Great stuff sanhui doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

BigJay08 wrote:I just saw this on their website.

There is no tax, neither in the US, nor in Australia for importing any type of doll no matter if it's a silicone doll or a TPE doll from China. I am saying this, because Kimi's answer is probably unintentionally a bit misleading ;)
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

xsdolls wrote:There is no tax, neither in the US, nor in Australia for importing any type of doll no matter if it's a silicone doll or a TPE doll from China. I am saying this, because Kimi's answer is probably unintentionally a bit misleading ;)
Actually, if i'm not mistaken, Australia lists a +5% duty import for silicone dolls category and a +10% GST for a total of +15% of the relative invoice value.but maybe i'm wrong.

Regarding the tax/import fees for the EU Sanhui has probably been a bit optimistic with a range of +15% - +25%
I'd say a more likely figure would be from +26% - +33%...Unfortunately.

Anyway great initiative from Sanhui :thumbs_up:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
xsdolls wrote:There is no tax, neither in the US, nor in Australia for importing any type of doll no matter if it's a silicone doll or a TPE doll from China. I am saying this, because Kimi's answer is probably unintentionally a bit misleading ;)
Actually, if i'm not mistaken, Australia lists a +5% duty import for silicone dolls category and a +10% GST for a total of +15% of the relative invoice value.but maybe i'm wrong.

Regarding the tax/import fees for the EU Sanhui has probably been a bit optimistic with a range of +15% - +25%
I'd say a more likely figure would be from +26% - +33%...Unfortunately.

Anyway great initiative from Sanhui :thumbs_up:
Yes, as I recall, different countries in EU put different import tax, and some of them can be really high... It's high in Spain to my experience...
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS