sanhuiofficial.com

Vaginal inserts?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Vaginal inserts?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Can anyone verify for me if any of the Sanhui dolls have optional vaginal inserts?

The only apparent choices are hair, eye color, and skin color, nails etc.... Inserts would be a HUGE option for any dolls, for ease of cleaning and especially on the larger heavier girls. :thumbs_up: (in fact, I previously choose NOT to buy from Sanhui because inserts did not appear a choice.)
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Vaginal inserts?

Post by Sanhui Doll »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Can anyone verify for me if any of the Sanhui dolls have optional vaginal inserts?

The only apparent choices are hair, eye color, and skin color, nails etc.... Inserts would be a HUGE option for any dolls, for ease of cleaning and especially on the larger heavier girls. :thumbs_up: (in fact, I previously choose NOT to buy from Sanhui because inserts did not appear a choice.)
Hey, there

This is Kimi from SANHUI, I have to say that all the vagina is not removable for all the SANHUI dolls....
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

I will provide you with this vagina cleaner to help you with the cleanup.
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Would you guys consider this an opinion for the future? I have to admit it's been the only thing holding me back as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Bazinga wrote:Would you guys consider this an opinion for the future? I have to admit it's been the only thing holding me back as well.
Hey,

I don't think that will happen in the near future, coz we prefer to make the dolls more real, more close to real human, that's why we're really trying to work on the details.

Maybe with not removable vagina, it will not be as easy as the removable one, but I think that will not be a big issue. 0X 0X 0X

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.

astroman440

Post by astroman440 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Would you guys consider this an opinion for the future? I have to admit it's been the only thing holding me back as well.
Hey,

I don't think that will happen in the near future, coz we prefer to make the dolls more real, more close to real human, that's why we're really trying to work on the details.

Maybe with not removable vagina, it will not be as easy as the removable one, but I think that will not be a big issue. 0X 0X 0X

With all due respect, you will be missing out on a lot of business. The vast majority of doll owners prefer removable inserts. There are multiple polls on this forum that show this. I personally am tempted by your low priced silicone dolls but would never buy a doll without a removable insert. I sincerely hope you change your stance, and I am grateful for the other advancements you guys are coming out with. It's just that removable inserts are a necessity for some (many) people.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

astroman440 wrote:
Sanhui Doll wrote:
Hey,

With all due respect, you will be missing out on a lot of business. The vast majority of doll owners prefer removable inserts. There are multiple polls on this forum that show this. I personally am tempted by your low priced silicone dolls but would never buy a doll without a removable insert. I sincerely hope you change your stance, and I am grateful for the other advancements you guys are coming out with. It's just that removable inserts are a necessity for some (many) people.
Let me tell my team if there is some new plan in the coming future.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I agree with Astroman Inserts are prefered by a vast amount of people. If you were to create a insert that rivaled Real doll you would have a niche and leading advantage over others. I went with a z-one because of this among other reasons. Inserts are a huge part of a doll and if you create realistic inserts with different lips and clittoruses you will be in a strategic position. IMO
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

I had a doll with removable inserts, but there were some problems with it. The "feel" was not right because the sheet was not thick enough. The part between the two holes got torn more easily. Theoretically, the holes need to be bigger to contain the inserts, and it makes the part between them thinner and weaker.

Besides, it's not difficult to clean a build-in hole. All you need it a syringe, some ethanol, a brush, gauze and a cleaning rod. I always clean my doll on bed and in 5 minutes. Not a problem at all.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

rock1101 wrote:I had a doll with removable inserts, but there were some problems with it. The "feel" was not right because the sheet was not thick enough. The part between the two holes got torn more easily. Theoretically, the holes need to be bigger to contain the inserts, and it makes the part between them thinner and weaker.

Besides, it's not difficult to clean a build-in hole. All you need it a syringe, some ethanol, a brush, gauze and a cleaning rod. I always clean my doll on bed and in 5 minutes. Not a problem at all.
Agreed.
:glou: :glou:

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

If you need removable vagina, SANHUI can also do that, only costs you a little bit more( which is around 100 USD), and few more days of waiting.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

OK, i can see the purpose of an insert with tpe because of the mold and sterility issues, but silicone i see no real value in it. it does take away from realism and many other issues have been reported on this forum in many threads about negative aspects of inserts. cleaning is not a big issue for me with my 145 sanhui lady. she is not that heavy and the process is self contained. the actual cleaning only takes 5 minutes. its just moving and drying that takes a lot more time.
just my opinion.... :whistle:
Attachments
sit her on this like a chair or toilet. it will catch all jizz and water
sit her on this like a chair or toilet. it will catch all jizz and water
IMG_20160408_034808.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 3481 times
use this to shoot hot soapy water up her cooze or whatever hole you blasted her in... also use for soap free rinse water
use this to shoot hot soapy water up her cooze or whatever hole you blasted her in... also use for soap free rinse water
IMG_20160226_033240.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
use this and an auto chamois to get her dry
use this and an auto chamois to get her dry
IMG_20160406_180451.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 3481 times
So, sit her on bucket....
So, sit her on bucket....
IMG_20160411_034040.jpg (939.17 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
blast her cooze or other orifice with hot soapy water....
blast her cooze or other orifice with hot soapy water....
IMG_20160411_034052.jpg (725.63 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
spread and dry with fan for at least an hour....
spread and dry with fan for at least an hour....
IMG_20160406_044710.jpg (902.92 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

well when you live in a RV insert is the way to be. Also if I bust one up by being too rough or letting the lube run dry because of the length of time I don't have to worry about ruining the entire doll. Just replace the insert. Plus I can use many different inserts to get different types of stimulation. If I win the lottery I will try one of these fixed vagina dolls, but until then I would rather destroy a $10 insert from ebay rather then a $2000 doll.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

rock1101 wrote:I had a doll with removable inserts, but there were some problems with it. The "feel" was not right because the sheet was not thick enough. The part between the two holes got torn more easily. Theoretically, the holes need to be bigger to contain the inserts, and it makes the part between them thinner and weaker.

Originally I thought I never wanted built-in but I took a chance because I loved the body of the Sanhui so much. I'm glad I tried it because I like it so much better than the insert method now. The colors match better and it looks so good. The shifting of the insert and especially the caving in of the insert cavity is just far less appealing to me now. Inserts are not terrible and they are improving but I like the feel of the 165 built-in by a mile. :D
gonestill77 wrote:OK, i can see the purpose of an insert with tpe because of the mold and sterility issues, but silicone i see no real value in it. it does take away from realism and many other issues have been reported on this forum in many threads about negative aspects of inserts. cleaning is not a big issue for me with my 145 sanhui lady. she is not that heavy and the process is self contained. the actual cleaning only takes 5 minutes. its just moving and drying that takes a lot more time.
just my opinion.... :whistle:
Ha Ha! :lol!: :lol!: Great tutorial and hilarious! Should be a stickie.
Cleaning is no big deal. She doesn't have to leave the bed. I get nervous carrying her through door ways anyways. I prop her up on two thick couch cushions with a small wash bowl underneath, then blast her with soapy water out of a water bottle through a hose (like aquarium tubing). I call it "the evian bidet". :lying:

That being said, it sure looks like a good idea to offer both options. Give people what they want. The extra sales will be worth it.
Sanhui Doll wrote:If you need removable vagina, SANHUI can also do that, only costs you a little bit more( which is around 100 USD), and few more days of waiting.
I didn't know this was an option. I'd like to see pics of one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

also would like to see a cross section, let us see all that fun business in there!
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

INFORMATIONS