sanhuiofficial.com

Vaginal inserts?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Vaginal inserts?

Post by james1969 »

4biddenartist wrote:well when you live in a RV insert is the way to be. Also if I bust one up by being too rough or letting the lube run dry because of the length of time I don't have to worry about ruining the entire doll. Just replace the insert. Plus I can use many different inserts to get different types of stimulation. If I win the lottery I will try one of these fixed vagina dolls, but until then I would rather destroy a $10 insert from ebay rather then a $2000 doll.
Which is something i actual did recently with my $2000 1AM doll. only lasted two years :shakefist: So next one will have to be with insert! Oil based lube mustn't be good for TPE doll with fixed vag either.

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

the realism look of the builtin was one of the reasons i chose a sanhui 165 doll. i do agree that simply running an insert through the sink is easier than cleaning the builtin doll, but the realism tradeof is worth it for me. i will not get an insert.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

As with TheIQF++, I too was reluctant to purchase a doll with a built in insert. But most of the dolls that were in my price range, and that I also happened to like (The Sanhui's and JM Dolls) only seemed to come with the fixed insert. So I took a chance and got a doll with a fixed insert, and so far I have not regretted it.

I think the key is to use condoms for ease of clean up, and to use a good low friction water based lubricant, this way the only clean up is the lube. In addition to an internal application, I also apply a generous amount of lubricant to the exterior of my dolls orifice prior to engagement, since the vaginal lips experience the most friction upon entry, and are the most likely to be damaged as a result. Believe it or not, condoms really don't take away from the pleasure of the experience as I thought that they would? Just be sure to purchase the unlubricated variety, since my understanding is that most of the lubricated condoms use silicone based lube, and often do not indicate on the package what type that it is? Also make sure that you apply a generous amount of lube to the condom before entry.

Good idea on using the couch cushions for clean up TheIQF++. I'm going to have to try something like that.

Sam

Use89
Former Member

Post by Use89 »

When I have ordered doll. I have made sure that vagina is built in, NOT REMOVABLE. Because I remembered really
ladies have nothing inserts parts.

INFORMATIONS