sanhuiofficial.com

Nikki

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Nikki

Post by dollman158 »

Sure am glad I joined this forum! Decided on the 165, gonna order it from San Hui next week, anyone have any idea how long to ship to the US?

Namu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Namu »

Thanks TheIQF++.. Licia is awesome!! Like Her figure!! And face..do I need to comment?? :) Thanks for great pictures!! You are one of the reasons I Fell for Her. Keep contact.. I'm just waiting, and waiting.. lol

Namu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Namu »

dollman158 wrote:Sure am glad I joined this forum! Decided on the 165, gonna order it from San Hui next week, anyone have any idea how long to ship to the US?
Take contact to Kimi on Sanhui Dolls or George / X/SDolls..
Don't have much experience but what I have read on TDF George takes care of the customers :) but I had to keep cost as low as possible because
high taxes in Europe.. Nice choice anyway :glou:

Namu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Namu »

Hi there TDF ..maybe I should introduce myself. I am Nikki but someone maybe knows me also as a Nixie .. I just came today so have to make some rules in the house!! :) So we will be back soon.. but there is not gonna be nudity before I say so. What You say is it better as blond-Nixie or just like I am?? Happy holydays. Nikki
Attachments
2016-06-23 16.18.55.jpg
2016-06-23 16.18.55.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1523 times
2016-06-23 15.57.192.jpg
2016-06-23 15.57.192.jpg (618.05 KiB) Viewed 1523 times

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Namu wrote:Hi there TDF ..maybe I should introduce myself. I am Nikki but someone maybe knows me also as a Nixie .. I just came today so have to make some rules in the house!! :) So we will be back soon.. but there is not gonna be nudity before I say so. What You say is it better as blond-Nixie or just like I am?? Happy holydays. Nikki
She is pretty, in both wigs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

Wow, she is very pretty.
Enjoy your honeymoon!
:)
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

phcookiecrusher

Post by phcookiecrusher »

I hope you're enjoying your new found lady Namu. Nikki looks amazing in both. Welcome to the family. She's got a lot of happy sisters here.

Not that you asked, but some advice would be to take your time getting to know her and be patient. I'm almost three months in and I'm still learning little bits about my Tiffani-Lana every time we spend time together. She's like a gift that keeps on giving. But there are draw backs but don't be discouraged about the little things, give her time. She's well worth it.

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask questions. :)
Tiffani-Lana (Sanhui 165)
Main Thread || Flickr || Doll Albums
_________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

phcookiecrusher

dollman158 wrote:Sure am glad I joined this forum! Decided on the 165, gonna order it from San Hui next week, anyone have any idea how long to ship to the US?
I'm in Canada and it took me a week for it to arrive from Sanhui, but it took over a month for it to ship due to availability.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Namu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Namu »

She is freaking me out!! She is just too much.. amazing beauty!! Thanks and lot of them to Sanhui.. and Kimi who made it very simple and easy. Now I have to say that I can't put the lights off because it's just .. oh You know!! Have to go now!! Cheers!!
Attachments
2016-06-23 16.53.17.jpg
2016-06-23 16.53.17.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1497 times
2016-06-23 21.22.30.jpg
2016-06-23 21.22.30.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1497 times

phcookiecrusher

It's amazing how life like she looks. I get started sometimes when I enter a room and she's there. Wait till she starts to soften up, it took mine over two months but this week she's starting to feel amazing. I doubt I'll be able to keep my hands off her this week-end. She just keeps getting better. Have fun.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Welcome Niki!!!

Congratulations on such a fine girl.
DL

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Congrats! She's awesome, love her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

ErrorNull

Post by ErrorNull »

i love nikki's look in the light blonde - very cute! :thumbs_up:
great choice with the sh165. that face is one of the most gorgeous IMO.. and is one of the biggest reasons i chose her too. she can be a bit heavy, but you will quickly learn techniques to move her best in short time.

dollman158
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollman158 »

So, was getting ready to order and now am concerned about customs issues...anyone have any issues with getting dolls through customs in the US? Really wish they had distribution here in the US already, customs can pretty much do whatever they want and as the importer, you are responsible, besides being out the money for the doll already...

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Namu wrote:She is freaking me out!! She is just too much.. amazing beauty!! Thanks and lot of them to Sanhui.. and Kimi who made it very simple and easy. Now I have to say that I can't put the lights off because it's just .. oh You know!! Have to go now!! Cheers!!
The 1st pic with the blonde wig- Great outfit and love the pose and the way you took the photo. she looks very alive......
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS