sanhuiofficial.com

The Adult Expo In Beijing and the Idea I came up with

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: The Adult Expo In Beijing and the Idea I came up with

Post by Sanhui Doll »

More about the Forbidden City, coz a lot of innocent people died during the 2 dynasties, it's a weird place now, it's really cold in some rooms, some people say they took pictures of some people dressed like the old Chinese by accident, they saw nothing back then, but they showed in the photos. In the middle night, you can hear women cry, but the city should be empty, something like that....
Attachments
The animals on the roof, everyone has its own meaning, the old Chinese really believed Fengshui.
The animals on the roof, everyone has its own meaning, the old Chinese really believed Fengshui.
8.pic.jpg (119.93 KiB) Viewed 940 times
7.pic.jpg
7.pic.jpg (224.79 KiB) Viewed 940 times
A closer look at Tai He Dian, it's not open for public now, the chair in it which the emperor used to use is 500 years old, made of wood, no nails, nothing at all. Nobody can do that now, the skill has been lost.
A closer look at Tai He Dian, it's not open for public now, the chair in it which the emperor used to use is 500 years old, made of wood, no nails, nothing at all. Nobody can do that now, the skill has been lost.
6.pic.jpg (213.79 KiB) Viewed 940 times
A view from Tai He Dian
A view from Tai He Dian
5.pic.jpg (141.18 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Tai He Dian, the place where the emperor used to have meetings with his ministers, the women are not allowed to be here.
Tai He Dian, the place where the emperor used to have meetings with his ministers, the women are not allowed to be here.
4.pic.jpg (186.64 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Tian An Men
Tian An Men
3.pic.jpg (183.31 KiB) Viewed 940 times
It's called "HuaBiao" in Chinese, it's a dragon on it(an imagined animal full of power), the small animal on the top is his son, who only eat never poo, means good wish for only making money, never lose it.
It's called "HuaBiao" in Chinese, it's a dragon on it(an imagined animal full of power), the small animal on the top is his son, who only eat never poo, means good wish for only making money, never lose it.
2.pic.jpg (137.82 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Tian An Men, the entry of the Forbidden city, after the establishment of China in 1949, the photo of president Mao is hanged on the wall.
Tian An Men, the entry of the Forbidden city, after the establishment of China in 1949, the photo of president Mao is hanged on the wall.
1.pic.jpg (232.23 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Ancient China.
Attachments
This crown is made of one really really long golden wire, nobody can do that right now.....Amazing work....
This crown is made of one really really long golden wire, nobody can do that right now.....Amazing work....
19.pic.jpg (118.14 KiB) Viewed 940 times
15.pic.jpg
15.pic.jpg (157.21 KiB) Viewed 940 times
14.pic.jpg
14.pic.jpg (142.03 KiB) Viewed 940 times
13.pic.jpg
13.pic.jpg (117.14 KiB) Viewed 940 times
12.pic.jpg
12.pic.jpg (109.6 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Thousand years old antique.
11.pic.jpg (112.34 KiB) Viewed 940 times
10.pic.jpg (97.38 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

The place to eat!!
Attachments
17.pic.jpg
17.pic.jpg (220.34 KiB) Viewed 940 times
the scorpions are still moving before they're fried, never get the courage to try that, it's also a little bit expensive, 4 dollars for each string.
the scorpions are still moving before they're fried, never get the courage to try that, it's also a little bit expensive, 4 dollars for each string.
18.pic.jpg (155.15 KiB) Viewed 940 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

0osik wrote:喜欢
I like to see chinese words here, thanks a lot!

I used to visit Beijing many years ago, the city is irrisistable! there are thousands and thousands of people from all over the world sightseeing in the city everyday..just too crowded..

buy anyway,, welcome to China... :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

About the clock, when I took the picture, it was 11AM, if you turn the clock up side down, you get 11AM, right? Kind of interesting...
Attachments
About the clock, when I took the picture, it was 11AM, if you turn the clock up side down, you get 11AM, right? Kind of interesting...
thumb_IMG_4302_1024.jpg (274.21 KiB) Viewed 936 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Obin wrote:Thank you, for sharing Kimi.

Obviously, I'm not the only one fascinated by information and photos that render glimpses of this vast country and culture.

Someone told me that most Chinese in China don't like pizza. Is there any truth to that?
The truth is that you would have to pay 80-120 RMB or more for a pizza in a pizza hut!
compaired with the pizza in New York, it is too expensive and tastes terrible!
But their business are so good! 8O

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

dolls-castle wrote:
Obin wrote:Thank you, for sharing Kimi.

Obviously, I'm not the only one fascinated by information and photos that render glimpses of this vast country and culture.

Someone told me that most Chinese in China don't like pizza. Is there any truth to that?
The truth is that you would have to pay 80-120 RMB or more for a pizza in a pizza hut!
compaired with the pizza in New York, it is too expensive and tastes terrible!
But their business are so good! 8O

Miracle
That's so true...

Hand50some
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hand50some »

Thank you so much for sharing Kimi. I enjoyed your pictures and your writing of what we saw..

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Thanks for sharing! Those are some nice pics. Glad you had a good time.
I like the one of the imperial throne.
It is good to see the city preserved. Yet some how a shame that it is empty.
DL

INFORMATIONS