sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 165/160 cloth size?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dr Gero

Sanhui 165/160 cloth size?

Post by Dr Gero »

Hi all :)

This question is for Sanhui 165/160 owners ^^
I will receive my 160 soon 0X
Could you tell me which size is the best for clothing?
And for the shoes?

I'm new here but I've read that dark colors can stain the skin ;( Is it true for all materials? Which type of materials can be use without any problems? Coton or synthetics? Can they wear lycra?

Thanks for your help !

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: Sanhui 165/160 cloth size?

Post by kruiser »

From my experience I would say a size small will work or size 6-8 but of course it depends on the clothing. The breasts mean you might need a bigger size so it's good to measure the body first for breasts, hips, waist, legs, that way you can compare them to a chart.
When it comes to material of clothing I say stay away from velvet , I bought 2 pieces of clothing with this material and they both stained. Cotton seems to be very safe and you can have your doll wearing it for a long time. When it comes to black, don't even bother because it's not worth the risk, I say purple is the darkest you should go. Also washing clothes is something you should do for dark clothing, items that are white/ pink you'll have no problem with. For shoes size just get a ruler and measure heel to toe then put it in google, it will most likely be a uk size 2/3 and lycra should be good, just put it on the doll for 10min and check every 10min after that. If it's good for an hour then it's safe.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Einzel wrote:Hi all :)

This question is for Sanhui 165/160 owners ^^
I will receive my 160 soon 0X
Could you tell me which size is the best for clothing?
And for the shoes?

I'm new here but I've read that dark colors can stain the skin ;( Is it true for all materials? Which type of materials can be use without any problems? Coton or synthetics? Can they wear lycra?

Thanks for your help !
Haha, man, how are you doing? Usually we will offer one clothing for your sexy girl as a gift, but I know one is far from enough, so I think you will be needing more clothing for her, but the sad thing is I can't give you any advice here, coz I know nothing about the size. :(
But the good thing is, I have met your girl, and she is beautiful, haha, I will let you know about where she is now, and please let me know when she arrives at you.
Hope you can like her as I do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

Thank you Kruiser for the infos ;) It's very helpfull! I didn't heard anything before about velvet :)

And thank you Kimi ;) Can't wait haha ^^

INFORMATIONS