sanhuiofficial.com

I like your finger wires.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I like your finger wires.

Post by DarkOne »

Hey. Just to show im not all doom and gloom. I would like to start a thread to say Sanhui finger wires actually look very good.

(ignore the red arrow/boxes)

harder plastic coating over a ton of small diameter wires is a very good design. Much better then my TPE dolls finger wires (a single wire + spring around it)

many smaller wires are much less likely to break then one large wire, because bending stress depends on how sharp the bend is compared to the diameter of the wire that is bending. Smaller wires together will produce a larger bend radius, especially when coated with a harder to bend material like a hard plastic to prevent sharp bends.

Finger wires are IMO the only place on a doll wires still belong. Till some manufacture comes up with something better anyway.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS