sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui: How many bends before a joint fails?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sanhui: How many bends before a joint fails?

Post by DarkOne »

Kimi of sanhui I ask you publicly, For your 88cm doll, What is the number of times they expect a joint to be bent, at 90 degrees before it fails?

Right now I am experiencing failures of my dolls hip around the 100~200 bend range after just a year (about 2~4 bends a week)

Are $1000 dolls skeletons only supposed to last a year with light use before failure? Is that considered acceptable?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sanhui: How many bends before a joint fails?

Post by Ren Dhark »

DarkOne wrote:Kimi of sanhui I ask you publicly, For your 88cm doll, What is the number of times they expect a joint to be bent, at 90 degrees before it fails?

Right now I am experiencing failures of my dolls hip around the 100~200 bend range after just a year (about 2~4 bends a week)

Are $1000 dolls skeletons only supposed to last a year with light use before failure? Is that considered acceptable?

I would like to know this about all dolls..........
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Ren Dhark wrote:
DarkOne wrote:Kimi of sanhui I ask you publicly, For your 88cm doll, What is the number of times they expect a joint to be bent, at 90 degrees before it fails?

I would like to know this about all dolls..........
Most larger dolls use real pivot hinges that don't snap after a certain number of bends. Hinges can last tens of thousands of bends. Hence the huge difference in quality between a hinged doll (Most larger dolls) and a wire skeleton doll like Sanhui 88cm, and why wire skeletons need to be eliminated from dolls.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I've seen other reports on the hinges failing. Is there no warning/user instruction given to new buyers?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

CF wrote:I've seen other reports on the hinges failing. Is there no warning/user instruction given to new buyers?
Nope, you get a blanket, wig, eyes.. I forget what else. No instructions iirc, No description of the skeleton or that it will snap if posed too many times.

Oh, and sometimes you get free scissors!

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

[/quote] Oh, and sometimes you get free scissors! [/quote]

pmsl

I read that thread..........
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Ren Dhark wrote:
pmsl
Im going to run with this joke till I hurt myself.

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

DarkOne wrote:
Ren Dhark wrote:
pmsl
Im going to run with this joke till I hurt myself.

Aaaahhhrrggg.................

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

Hey there,

I am really sorry about this that you only bended her like 100-200 times before the hip seems to fail or something like that, it's not supposed to happen actually. Our suggestion is, feel free to use the doll, and if anything bad really happens, we will take care of that, ok? Relax. :)

Like I told you before, the skeleton in the 88cm is like the neck for some table lamp, it's 360 degrees bendable. Here are some little tips:
Keeping her lay down after every use, don't bend the same joint too frequently in a short time.

Have a nice day, please let me know if things go wrong.

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sanhui Doll wrote:

Hey there,

I am really sorry about this that you only bended her like 100-200 times before the hip seems to fail or something like that, it's not supposed to happen actually. Our suggestion is, feel free to use the doll, and if anything bad really happens, we will take care of that, ok? Relax. :)

Like I told you before, the skeleton in the 88cm is like the neck for some table lamp, it's 360 degrees bendable. Here are some little tips:
Keeping her lay down after every use, don't bend the same joint too frequently in a short time.

Have a nice day, please let me know if things go wrong.

Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
So how many bends is the doll designed to survive?

How many years is this doll designed to survive?

I don't bend joints frequently in a short time, its at most 2 bends a *day*. Into sitting pose and back straight again.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

DarkOne wrote:Im going to run with this joke till I hurt myself.
This might be the funniest thing I've read on here...

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

With right usage, the dolls can be used for quite some years.
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Brilliantly snarky, genuinely funny. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Sanhui Doll wrote:With right usage, the dolls can be used for quite some years.
With all due respect, by "right usage" Sanhui means "as little usage as possible". Wired joints are a liability, and this is universally accepted as true by doll owners with extensive collective experience. Wired joints will only last "years" if you don't use them. They are not added to dolls because they increase quality. They are added to dolls to drive down cost at the expense of quality. Consumer demand dictates whether the trade off is reasonable or not. As long as people keep buying, Sanhui and others will keep supplying. Economics 101.

Again, no offense intended to Sanhui here. The above response is expected. To all prospective buyers: do your homework and remember that wired joints are specifically meant to reduce cost, not increase quality.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

So how many bends a day is that 'with right usage'? How many years is 'some years'?

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Brilliantly snarky, genuinely funny. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
With all due respect, by "right usage" Sanhui means "as little usage as possible". Wired joints are a liability, and this is universally accepted as true by doll owners with extensive collective experience. Wired joints will only last "years" if you don't use them. They are not added to dolls because they increase quality. They are added to dolls to drive down cost at the expense of quality. Consumer demand dictates whether the trade off is reasonable or not. As long as people keep buying, Sanhui and others will keep supplying. Economics 101.

Again, no offense intended to Sanhui here. The above response is expected. To all prospective buyers: do your homework and remember that wired joints are specifically meant to reduce cost, not increase quality.
Never have I seen wire joints actually advertised for a doll. I thought for $1000 I was getting a doll that would actually last considering that $10 kids toys can last for years of posing without failure as long as you don't step on them. Trying to get info on what type of skeleton a doll uses from a vendor/manufacture is like pulling teeth.

'as little usage as possible' is right. I don't think these dolls are actually fit for use, since use will break them quite quickly. Pretty much just a 'display doll' with a hole. Not a sex doll by any means.

INFORMATIONS